For beginner please help! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jilan ahmad

For beginner please help!

The topic is easier than you think. Yes, you must abide by the rules and write 100 unpaid references and write 20 posts per day

Hello my friend, we must follow the forum rules and then publish what you have to do and not do the minimum in each post that is less than 100 characters, and they must be important in order to gain a good reputation. Thank you very much.

Hello friend, you have to go to the section "About the Forum" and read all the rules and abide by them. Then you have to share 100 free training comments. After completing them, you will wait 24 hours. Then you will have a job, which is to share 20 posts on a daily basis and after seven days you will get profit from this forum.

Welcome my friend to this site,
 You have to follow the rules and regulations of this best platform in the world, you have to make 100 posts within 7 days and after 7 days you have to write 20 posts per day,
Then you can win
Make sure to post only useful topics. And you will get paid.
But be careful in choosing topics to share because once the post is deleted due to useless and meaningless, your comments will also be deducted from your accounts and payments.

I don't know what you didn't understand. You should write your problem briefly so that we can help you. I think you are unknown to the rules of the forum so go to about section and read the rules and regulations as it will help you understand the forum.

What do not you understand? Your inquiry should be clarified next time, to avoid deleting your topic or banning you even for violating the forum rules, you should read the rules carefully in the section about the forum and abide by them and try to create understandable and useful topics.

My dear friend, to all beginners, they must finish the first 100 free posts and then start with 20 posts per day in order to start earning a week after the start of posting the posts, and you have to publish what is useful and effective in order to get a good reputation. I wish you a good start and thank you very much my friend

• +3 1

Clearly my friend, that beginner session is made for new ones like you now, as we were those who have more time here, the beginner session helps you develop basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies or about something on this platform, just follow the advice of my colleagues in following the rules of the forum and you can stay for a long time here in the forum.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, well, all you have to do, my friend, here in order to make good money from Bitcoin is to create posts and write comments about cryptocurrencies.  I use the English language in writing the blogs, use easy and simple to understand vocabulary and words for ease of understanding and gain a good reputation faster.  Beware of copying texts and other users' comments here, as this is against the rules of the forum and leads to the ban.  Make your topic constructive and at least 100 characters long to avoid scraping your topic.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk is a learning and earning platform which through we can earn a good amount of money without any investment. First of all we need to complete our first 100 posts as soon as possible and after that we need to complete our daily task mean 20 post every day which should be useful and meaningful. 

Hello dear friend, it is clear that you do not know anything about the forum, so you should read the rules of the forum well and make sure to abide by all of them. The beginners section contains all the information of interest to the novice.

• +2 1

The first thing that the novice should do is to read the forum rules and adhere to them in order to avoid the ban, and the most important thing is to learn and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and not only think about profit, but the most important thing is to gain knowledge and learn, and it is also important that the topic or comment be useful and meaningful and to write in a manner.  Smooth and understandable for everyone to understand, and it is important that the number of characters exceed 100 characters, whether it is a subject or a comment

• +2 1

My friend, it is a simple matter. Do not tire yourself in ignorance of the matter. All you have to do is read the forum’s guidelines and abide by them and do the learning here in this section, and it will automatically develop after that.

• +4 1

The beginners need guidance of the senior members. I will suggest that try to follow the rules of this forum. Try to learn more and more about crytotalk by researching. First of all learn and then apply your experience here.

Never get confused newbie. Take it easy as this forum is not much difficult to understand. Senior members are there to guide you on every instant. First read the forum rules carefully in order to avoid any delima. Then start your initial task which will help hereafter in daily based task. Never do copypaste work and try to do research work to have complete understanding of cryptocurreny as this will be helpful in making you an active and efficient member of this forum.

• +2 1

Hey lad you can now obtain as much as you want if you feel motivated is no end to education before death,we can all support each other,i wish you good luck with the forum and wish you success you.

First things first: read the rules and the guidelines of this forum and everything will be clear here, then you need to start writing you first unpaid 100 posts, after that you will get paid for 20 posts pear day max. 

First of all you just need to read all the rules of the site because you have violated a rule of the forum sharing useless and low quality topic. It is strictly prohibited my dear mate. You have to visit the first section which is all about this site in pinned posts are there.

Dear novices, dear beginners, in general, we must adhere to the forum rules well and clearly by entering a special section about the forum and reading all the forum rules well and clearly and adhering to them is the best thing that we must do to work here safely and gain knowledge in its good, clear and useful form.  Dear to complete the rules of the forum during posting and during anything that violates the rules do not do it in this forum Thank you very much dear.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

What do you need? I can help you with everything you need, according to my knowledge and experience only . I am ready to help beginners . In this field and work in it from a very short time.  But I can help anyone in the forum.  We must help each other and be one hand

Make 100 trial post first and then make daily 20 useful posts with useful information here if you want to get good earning this two step is necceasry follow all the rules of this forum 

Dear friend, I am also new to this platform, but I learned some things and I will tell you. You must first answer 100 free questions on this platform, and then you only have 20 paid questions per day. And you must, during the answer to any question, that the number of letters is not less than 100 characters for each question that you are answering, and also not to use copy and paste, that is, your answers are private and your thinking is not stolen from anyone

Hello, certainly everyone recommends us to follow the rules and indeed it is so, also tell us that we should make 100 posts in 7 days, then 20 daily to start receiving payments, also recommend you should avoid copying and paste. As my recommendation as a novice is that you take the time you need to make your posts and to realize the goal of 100, in this way you will not be pressed and you will avoid making the copy and paste. Dude, you’re a fighter, you’re a worker, you’re an entrepreneur, you’re smart, and that’s why you’re here, so fight for success. I hope my advice can help you with something. 

Dear friend I recommend you to go to the section just above this one called about the forum and read the rules to understand and learn how to work in a correct way here because if you keep doing this kind of topics you will have problems with your account for violating any of the rules, read the rules and learn to avoid those problems.

Hello. Indeed many will talk to you about the 100 publications and then you will start generating payments from 20 daily after that 100. But I want you to know that the most important thing here is that you burras your knowledge and learn from the experiences of the most experienced, take it easy, don’t let the comment that you should make the first 100 posts in a week fill you with stress, Relax and live this beautiful experiences where you are winning from day one.