What category comes after newbie? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

What category comes after newbie?

The rank that comes after the newbie is the members whose forum reputations count from 301-1000 and  any count that comes from 1001-3000 is a full member.

Your current classification along with list enhance while using enhance throughout the number of your current blog posts plus your expertise along with know-how. You happen to be currently a new newcomer along with thereafter, you can obtain your list involving Jr new member after which it an affiliate after which it entire new member and then Sr new member and the like. You'll be able to obtain larger has a high ranking merely should you be delivering very good along with valuable know-how on the online community. It is going to enhance while using enhance as part of your article count number.

After you have total hundreds post your rank is junior part. On the off chance that you work day by day twenty post each day posting . Make beyond any doubt your comment is hundreds character at that point you ended up senior part.

When you will reach 100 post your rank will be increase. You will get member rank from Newbie. So your rank will be increase with our post quantity. The next rank will be full member. You will reach the rank when you complete 100 post.

Dear initially you will be a newbie until you complete your first 100 posts. After that hundred posts you will become a jr. Member. Then you have to make 20 posts on daily basis. After completion of 1000 posts you will become a full member and so on. Hope that you understand this 

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hi, friend. Well it depends on the time you have in the forum. The rank is earned by members who spend a long time making useful posts for the community. and they have in their accounts between 500 and 1000 in reputation.. once you increase your reputation sometimes it takes months or more time depending on, you will stop being a newbie member and you will become a member or full member.

According to my own understanding the more you make posts the more your rank in the forum we start and brand new and later move to newbie then Junior member and so on but you need to be hard working before you will be able to reach the higher level 

My humble advice is that you do not worry which category comes after the other, focus on making your posts or comments useful and understandable that the rest comes alone, because if you are very aware of which rank you are or which one you are going to reach that will get you a lot of good. energy and attention to what really interests totally if you do not do things well even if you are in the last rank your profit will not grow focus on it, I hope my advice does not offend you if so I ask you my most humble apologies for luck in your research.

• +3 1

The categories depend on the number of posts you have a friend, it doesn't really matter much, I have noticed that many who are high ranking members create useless posts or get banned because they cheat, and I have also noticed newbies with featured posts, besides you pay doesn't depend on category, just focus on doing your job well.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, I think that to get a higher rank you have to do well here and increase your good posts and get positive reputations. In order to achieve this, you must increase your knowledge in order to be able to write good responses. We all work hard and patience in order to get a higher rank .. Good luck  You my friend

You start at the beginning with a junior rank and when you reach 100 posts, you get the rank of a son member, and when you reach 500 posts, you become a member, and then you get the full membership rank when you reach 1000 posts and there are a lot of ranks as well.

Welcome my friend, you get the rank of Jr. Member When you reach 101 publications and when you reach the 301 publications you get the rank of member, but when you reach the 1001 publications then you get a full member, I hope you benefit from this response

Welcome my friend,  you have to be patient and keep working hard you will soon reach to those height but it will take some time. So just calm down and concentrate on your posting.

Hello everyone, the only way to increase our reputation is by making quality posts and comments, we just have to work normally, and expect to be upgraded, what I suggest is that you concentrate on making your posts, in the best way, following all the forum rules.

• +1 1

In the beginning, since you are new in the forum, you have to finish writing 100 free posts, and then you start working in the forum and get a member's rank, and after you write a lot of posts, you can move between the categories, so you can get the full membership when you finish writing 1000 posts so try to work hard and focus a lot to complete that

• +3 1

Welcome to this forum, the more your posts increase, the greater your status and knowledge, so I advise you to work hard on this platform until you reach all your goals, good luck my friend.

My friend comes after junior member for son but you must complete 1000 comments in order to raise your rank to higher and the more your posts the higher your rank over time.

Well the category changes based on your reputation. So you should continue to make good and useful posts so that your rank would increase in the forum. You might end up becoming a seniorber after some time. Just make sure to follow the rules.

There are different levels or categories are present.as we start work we are in brand new category.as we complete our 100 posts than we became jr.member and member and like this with work hard our rank changes.

Dear there many catogries like newbi then member then jr.  member then full member. But the main thing is that your rank does not matter on your earning. The only thing that matter on your earning is the quality of your posts. 

I think that after the junior rank is the member’s rank and you get it after approximately 300 posts, but it takes some time, followed by full membership, which is after the creation of a thousand posts and takes months. It is not easy to obtain.

• +4 1

I am also searching for the same answer but sadly I dont find any proper answer from any member of this forum hopefully someone with better Experience explain this to us

My friend, you are promoted to a son’s member, then a member, and then a full member. This arrangement depends on the number of posts you complete in this forum

Naked dog and sea trade will need excellent analysis skills to create and implement profitable trading strategies.  Some more later programming skills may be required as the development of automatic trading software become the norm.

Hi everyone well after you should complete 100 post you will become jr.member in rank before complete 100 post you in rank newbie we should work hard and constantly then we go on and because full member

• +3 1