A comparison between daily work and work in CryptoTalk - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anna_sherova

A comparison between daily work and work in CryptoTalk

In my opinion, the work in the forum should be pure work for us in addition to our work in daily life because it is necessary to be effective in real life in addition to learning about cryptocurrencies and participating in this forum.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend
This forum provided us students with part-time work somewhat and earns them abundant money as if it were full-time.
The most important feature, as I mentioned, is that we are the ones who determine the working hours
It's a golden opportunity.

According to my perception, tge main thing and the best thing about the forum is freedom about the work. We all want to manange our work according to our own terms and that's what the forum is providing us.

• +1 1

Hello 

I think both are very good and rating dependent.  The cryptocurrency forum gives you some money which is very useful for users in a daily work of two to three hours,

but the daily work takes longer or the whole working day

So I would say that both should be considered together if the time can be managed easily.  But make sure that your physical health is not affected by this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Spending more time will be better because the more time you spend the more newer things you learn,as for me I do try to spend at least 2 to 3 hours per day, it'll be good if we spend more of this time in order to learn and be more exposed

It is true that the beautiful feature of the site here is free time and the timing of work is not specified and restricted, so it will not interfere with your daily work
And I think both are very good and rating. The cryptocurrency forum gives you some money which is very useful for users in a daily work of 2-3 hours, but the daily work takes longer.

• +2 1

Completely . As a university student, I do not have a fixed time per day, so I cannot work daily with specific hours, so I joined the forum to learn and profit together, because it is more flexible in dealing and I work here whenever I want according to my time 

dear friend I want to tell you that there is much difference between daily working and the working on cricket ok we can easily earn a lot of money by working just a short time Toka Toka and the time we are you using on keto Talk is very golden time for us

The both are useful and important in our life . And I think both are good and depends on rating, this cryptotalk forum give us some money which is helpful for the users in a day for spending 2,3 hour in this forum . And we should use it like a part time job it will be better for every member 

• +4 1

I think that working in this forum is a better way to earn money because working here does not require you to effort and long time, but rather to knowledge about digital currencies and some little time.

• +5 1

My friend, you are really right to work in this comfortable forum, but we have to admit that daily work is indispensable.
True, this forum is profitable, but we cannot give the full cost of life from the profits of websites and cryptocurrencies, whatever our profits are, we are considered regular investors, and we are not businessmen.

• +2 1

Crytotalk is a good mean of earning but I don't think that it could be taken as a professional work but can be taken as a part time job as the earning is not enough to meet our all financial needs but helps us to some extent.

As for daily work, it is a routine work and getting used to it at the beginning requires patience and effort in order to earn money and it also requires effort and hardship from us in addition to the occurrence of many things that may tire the body, mind and soul. As for work here, it increases us experience and knowledge and reaps money and profits after a short period and does not require physical effort and other things.

Working for my day and working on crypto makes a difference . Where working on crypto needs a short time of our day . It does not take our entire day . But daily work takes a lot of our time and needs a lot of fatigue

Hey, buddy.
 At the moment working in cryptocurrencies can not give you a proper income for a good living 
But it can work like part-time. 
It benefits college students who don't have enough time to work out, and I think it makes a good profit to cover a portion of their expenses.

The two work can be combined as we can work on the forum while taking a break in our other work and thus will not affect our time outside of work and at the same time it does not require effort that will affect the break time as we can work on the platform while sipping the gap cup.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I agree with you in all your words, my friend, and I add to that that you are here master yourself. You do not have a manager who is committed to his words, his time, or your work for him. You are here working by directing yourself and working as a desire for you to work. All you have to adhere to the rules that are It is primarily for your sake and for your comfort and in terms of effort I am here I do not feel that I am making an effort, on the contrary, I enjoy working here and I do not find any difficulty, in short, it is the best job you could do 

• +3 1

I hope the biggest difference between our normal daily work and the work in cryptotalk is just the hard labour that is involved in our daily work, bit cryptotalk just requires time and think skills, though some daily work can have better pay, but still they can be very stressful.

Friend i think the work on crypto forum is relax and not time consuming we can do work in any free time but the physical working has timing to do job and we not set it time according to our demand that's why it get tired to work physically but on crypto forum we work according to our wish and it is very interesting and important to do work here.

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you. The daily work is limited and the time must be committed, otherwise we will lose the job. As for working here on this platform, we have the right to choose the right time and place without having to leave the house, but we can work and earn money from inside the house and also at the same time we win a lot  From experience about cryptocurrencies, Greetings to you

• +3 1

Depending on the nature of the job, I believe that daily work may provide better financial gains; however, daily work can cause physical and psychological fatigue, and you may find it uncomfortable to do. When it comes to work on this website, you have the right to set your own hours, which I believe is the most significant difference between the two. What are your thoughts, my friends?

The best benefit we get from cryptotalk is that we get to choose the time period of our work. And it is stress free and more effortless than the daily work that many people do. Furthermore this forum also provides us with lots of informations.

It is known that daily work is strenuous, exhausts the body and exhausts a lot, but working in this forum is wonderful and not stressful. You can earn money in a shorter time than the hard daily work

Friend, I also think the same as you, I think that is the difference between the daily work that we do with the cryptotalk work, as in one you have to do or if a certain time to go to work and in the other, as you work when you want or want. you can accommodate the schedules to your liking as you are your own boss.

For the successful worker who has to walk in a proper situation, there is some difference in the daily work as well as in the house class, if we talk daily then our work should definitely be good and daily worker gives us a lot of success.