A comparison between daily work and work in CryptoTalk - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anna_sherova

A comparison between daily work and work in CryptoTalk

Dear friend, there are very good opportunities for daily work at Cryptotalk.  There is no set time for work here.  There is no obligation.  You create relevant and useful posts here.  Each post is paid based on its rating.  It will take 4 hours to do your 20 posts every day.  The timing is up to you.

I think both are different in daily work you can earn money and in crypto it is part time job you can do this any time any place when you will free.No time limit is required no specific place.It is the way of earn some extra money. 

The daily work for many people can become tedious and also very difficult to do, they work without passion and without encouragement because they know that their money will be devalued at any moment, unlike all the people who work here in the Cryptotalk Forum, they know that their money is in Cryptocurrencies and that little by little they will always have higher profits in the long term.

• +1 1

There's is a different between daily work and working in this forum because here you work when you want at your own interest while when it comes to daily work it's a must to work on daily basis.

2 minutes ago, Sypher9 said:

There's is a different between daily work and working in this forum because here you work when you want at your own interest while when it comes to daily work it's a must to work on daily basis.

This is something to strive for. This is the best job when a person can manage his own time. Everyone probably dreams of this. I also want to manage my time and desires myself.

• +1 1

Hello friend, of course, daily work is tiring and cumbersome, and the most horrific thing about daily work is the permanent routine
As for cryptotalk, it is different. You have the freedom to choose working hours, and there is always something new and distinguished friends and an exchange of knowledge.

I think daily work and work in Cryptotalk is almost same things. Because we need to work daily in this platform for earn a good amount in this platform. So now working in cryptotalk is a part of our daily work.

• +1 1

Daily work is too much hard and have the case of low income but the work on the cryptotalk is too much easy learning full and gave you extraordinary income from simple work.

Thank you, my friend, to me, the two works are sacred regardless of the gains from both works. I consider working with cryptocurrencies a pastime that I do alongside the main work, although cryptography is more profitable for me

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend there is no doubt you are absolutely right there is a comparison between daily working  and work on crypto talk we do daily work to feel fulfilled our necessities and and we work on cryptotalk in free time and get lot of money

My dear that daily business has become boring and full of daily hardships and constant work and work in this forum much better, Here we work more freely and choose the time that suits us as well. 

The work in the forum is better because you can do it at a time that suits you and away from any pressure. As for the daily work, it requires an early awakening and daily commitment, and some work may be physically exhausting and cause a lot of fatigue.

• +1 1

Friend, I also think the same as you, I think that is the difference between the daily work that we do with the cryptotalk work, as in one you have to do or if a certain time to go to work and in the other, as you work when you want or want. you can accommodate the schedules to your liking as you are your own boss.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum provides us with some rewards for writing useful posts that help this forum to develop further, but the main goal of this forum is not to gain cryptocurrencies, but rather to exchange information related to cryptocurrencies, so I do not think it is possible to compare daily work with spending time in this forum

• +2 1

I think that the daily work must be committed in its time and it can be adopted as a major income. As for working here, it can be based on additional income and has no specific timing to work on, and I think it is a good advantage for the forum

أنا أتفق معك صديقي هناك فرق كبير بين العمل اليومي و العمل هنا في المنتدى
كما ذكرت هنا ، يمكننا أن نعمل في أي وقت نريد ، إضافة إلى أن المعلومات و المعارف التي نحصل عليها حول العالم من cryptocurrencies
وهذا ما يجعله أفضل من العمل اليومي الذي يتطلب منك ساعات من العمل والجهد التي تصل الارهاق والتعب من العمل

Well to me both of them are good but it depends on the nature of the work as you said because there are some daily work that are so stressful but in cryptotalk we earn so easily just in our comfort zone without much stress.  

Well, my dear friend, I definitely agree with you, your words are correct, you can get through the forum knowledge, experience and profits at the time you want and without pressure, unlike the daily work that requires you time, effort and physical fatigue

• +4 1

Agree working on crypto has a way different nature. When i was not known of this forum I used to spend a lot of time using phone that was almost like wasting of time but now am doing the same  thing but in a different way now I can spend my time on phone but now i can earn some money also😅

This is true, I agree with you, I think that each has advantages and disadvantages, but in the end everyone works in order to reach the goal that he wants, so what is important is the goal not only if the work is traditional or in cryptocurrencies or through the forum

If you are absolutely right that is the difference between a daily job and the job in cryptotalk that in one you have a schedule if or if you have to go if they can not get you to fire or not earn money and instead in this if you want to work you can take the vacations that you want and you can adjust your schedules so that it does not make you too annoying.

• +1 1

Of course, my dear friend, I completely agree with you that working in this forum is not exhausting and it is comfortable as you only need 3 hours per day to complete the work, which is a short time in exchange for what you will get from the profits, and you can divide these three hours into more than one period during one day

I think your words are true, my friend. Working in this forum does not cause fatigue like traditional work, but here we can determine the hours of work, but the time that suits us

We cannot compare between daily work and coding work, for each of them has its pros and cons ... Daily work needs more time and effort, and you get fewer payments, and this is all on the ground, while the coded work there is a shortening of effort and time and this work is done in reality The default .. There are advantages other than the one I mentioned .. and everyone has the right to choose the work that suits him. Good luck everyone

• +2 1

In my opinion both are very essential in our life. When we got free time we can spend that time in this forum. So we can save our time for the best thing and also avoid the time wasting. Other time we can do our permanent jobs.

• Useful or interesting 1