Who becomes rich from Crypto ?💯 - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Who becomes rich from Crypto ?💯

We can all get rich by earning cryptocurrencies.  Because the price of cryptocurrency is much higher.  If we work regularly in this forum, we will be able to earn cryptocurrency and earn much better.

Personally, I believe dear friends of this great forum that only by participating in this forum you will not get rich overnight, but it is true that it provides us with various information to meet our objectives and especially the small earnings that this gives you. forum
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

It is true that a person who works with honesty and concentration can do good. However, no one can become rich overnight. Because, if you have to do good, you have to go step by step. You cannot gain anything at once. In fact, a good income can be earned by investing here.

@Jahanzaib ChoudhryChoudhry It is very possible to become rich when entering the world of trading, but if you stay here in the forum and publish the posts, this matter does not help to get rich, so I advise you to start the trading process smartly as the investment doubles the amounts if it has a good plan

Let's say the fact buddy, your earnings depends on the amount you invest in crypto if you invest huge amount of money you will grab huge amount of profit you will be contented but I don't think you will be rich as you think.    I'm a beginner so this is my opinion. 

Hi friends.good question.i think here is all rich man who is joint this forum.because crypto is not only give us money but also we take good knowledge and experience about crypto currency.if we do hard work on it then we can get good payment from this site and we will be become a wealth man.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Becoming rich from crypto money isn’t so easy. You have to work hard to earn from cryptotalk. When you will become a senior member of this site then your earnings may raise if you post useful contents. Participation in various kind of quiz of this forum offers high payment, you can join there and if you win you may become rich. But remember one thing, you cannot be rich within a night             

• +2 1
  • +3 1

A crypto trader can become rich from crypto currency. Cause trading is the best part of crypto currency. You can easily earn lot of money from trading. So if you choose trading then you can easily become a rich person.

• +3 1

Dear friend I have no idea about this subject. If any member of this group has a full idea about the important information. Pease let me know. I will be very grateful to you. 

• +4 1

If you expect to be rich overnight then you are mistaken my friend,  you need to put effort in this forum, to receive your payments, and then after a while you will have a good capital to start a trade with. It is highly possible that you earn good amount of money in trading but you need to learn about it first and make wise decisions not emotional ones.

• +2 1

Anyone can become rich from crypto although it is much more difficult in action than in words. This is going to be a very difficult task however you should know that it is very possible and will require a lot of capital for that to be possible. You don't expect to become wealthy by investing a little amount of money into cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I think if anyone wants to become successful and rich in the crypto world then he should start to learn about the investment and trading because these both methods of earning are very profitable for everyone. 

• +4 1

This forum's information is very important and these are the secret of being successful or rich. We can't be rich just only  working here. We should gather information and experience through this forum and then we can be rich by applying this knowledge in  trading, investing and so on. thanks for the post.

• +5 1

As there are people who earn a lot of money every day there are those who lose it in a matter of minutes, the trick is to know how to wait for the exact moment to trade, it is not a matter of chance or magic tricks. It is years of study, tests and trials and hard work.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency . your question is good. I have made a lot of income online from my life and became rich. Crypto currency is my favourite currency.

I think it is a big mistake to think about getting rich when we are just starting out in the cryptographic world, being so ambitious can be very negative for our purposes. The best thing is to think about preparing to have a strategy and respect it strictly and with time we will have good results and we will be making money.

• +2 1

Everyone must work actively and continuously in order to become one of the wealthy people who work in their full daily and distinctive activity. Therefore, work hard and continuously.

• +2 1

Work here requires patience and perseverance, as the field of cryptocurrencies can make you rich overnight, so we must first learn this field and gain experience from it, and then we can use this knowledge in several things to make money and become rich.

Money is not all . Knowledge is also important. Rather than earning we also get a lot of knowledge from here. I am a newbie I was wondering about cryptocurrency then I can eto this forum and sort out my conclusion. This is such an amazing platform for working a me getting knowledge...

I have been here for two months my friend, but through the work that I have done and the information that I got about the method of payment and the amounts that we get in return for the posts or comments, I think that it is difficult for a person to become rich in return for working here, so I think you can earn some money, but not that much That makes you rich

• +4 1

bro if you want to be rich you have make a great plan and and plan b too to get what you want but this will need to long time and you have to be patience

• +1 1

On 1/31/2021 at 11:05 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine !

Hello everyone, I would like to ask a question to all of you who is such a member or who is a person who wants to become rich in his life from this forum. There are many seniors working here who have been working for a long time. Would they like to share this form with our juniors or would they like to share with our juniors how much they have gained from this form or have become rich in their life or To what extent have they benefited from this form?

Hello my friend, I’m here because i want to learn how to work here, and of course i want to rich because of this forum so, i need to work hard more.

If you can learn something good about getting rich from crypto then you need to gain some good knowledge here then your idea about it will be something good hopefully if you can do something completely good here you can get rich here or a lot of good through english  Hope some can become wise Here you do something good in trouble

• +2 1

On 1/31/2021 at 9:05 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine !

Hello everyone, I would like to ask a question to all of you who is such a member or who is a person who wants to become rich in his life from this forum. There are many seniors working here who have been working for a long time. Would they like to share this form with our juniors or would they like to share with our juniors how much they have gained from this form or have become rich in their life or To what extent have they benefited from this form?

The simple truth is cool to determine exactly how individuals are taking advantage of this particular discussion board, In my opinion, when we can obtain wealth along with Cryptocurrencies, however in all of this, we should possess lots of persistence as well as a self-discipline in regards to the research from it, not everything is going to be in one day time to a different, however maintaining the actual concentrate is capable of excellent points each on the market associated with Cryptocurrencies, as with any kind of.