As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

When I started in the world of cryptocurrencies I made some money, about 1000 dollars. Then, since I thought that I shouldn't study anymore to know the projects, I lost many times, because I didn't know how or when I should withdraw. It also plays a bit in my nerves, and now I learned that you have to be patient, because when the market corrects, and everything also goes up very quickly. What I made in a good month, I lost in a day for not being smart. One piece of advice I can give you is that, being new, look everywhere for information, no matter how long it takes, you need to inform yourself well before investing in any asset.

As abeginner when i started trading cryptocurrecies it was difficult to understand trading tools in big exchanges. Then i found Yobit exchange that have very simple interface and i started understand how to trade. Ofcourse everyone who starts trading can get a loss. But i had many chances to earn big profit but just because of emotion, because of my greed (i wanted to have bigger earn) i lost my chances to earn. 

Of course, as a beginner I experience a lot of difficulties because I don't really know a lot of things about cryptocurrency. As a result, I don't have the courage and knowledge to join thread discussion and comment on other's threads.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm just starting out in this world, jus a few months ago. All for the free tieme at home coaused the pandemic. 

In my experience i have suffered a lot in terms of losses and I have been surprised by volatility. I am used to the stock market where everything has a little more analysis. 

However, everey day i am more passionate about the crypto world and recovering my losses

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Hello, the truth is that the experience has been somewhat hard, there are pages that pay you, others scam you, waste your time or some others in which the payment received is extremely little, but you must be constant and not give give up if I see a result to the effort my friend

As a beginner, and I am still a beginner in this field, I was exposed to many difficulties and losses, but it was not great. I bet on one of the digital currencies, then it became clear to me that it was a fake currency and it collapsed in days to zero.  But loss teaches you a lot and gives you a real experience to learn. Also, loss gives you a feeling of fear and anxiety, which is an important thing in trading. You do not learn from other people's experiences but from your own experience.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:15 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Well in my case I only lost once, and it was because I wanted to send bitcoin from payeer to uphold but I did not realize that I charged 10 usd for the transaction, and without knowing I made two transactions and ended up losing 20 usd, I realized when I saw  my balance in peyeer, and from that moment I use the strategy of changing the bitcoin to xrp where they do not charge you almost no commission when passing it to another wallet

Yes, I had a difficulty at the beginning, I simply did not understand how the market works, I always panicked at the slightest drop in price, as a result, I lost 30-40% of my money in the first month, but I learned a lot from this, I did not give up, and now I'm proud of it

I think that everyone in the world of cryptocurrencies at some point, we have experienced difficulties and in my case it was just beginning, because bitcoin was taking hold at that time and it was when the decline came including my desire to generate a lot of money my predicament complicated things in addition to the ignorance I had on the subject. However, luck helped me because I did not lose all my investment, so for me the duerte is an important factor although many do not believe in it. But the best advice I can give for beginners is not to rush and understand and know encryptions. 

Edited by rnaire
  • +5 1

My knowledge regarding the digital market was very little, Yobit has motivated me to investigate and invest in cryptocurrencies, free airdrops, many income possibilities, security when making transactions, without a doubt yobit has come to stay.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 minutes ago, Graciavc said:

Mi conocimiento sobre el mercado digital era muy poco, Yobit me ha motivado a investigar e invertir en criptomonedas, airdrops gratuitos, muchas posibilidades de ingresos, seguridad a la hora de realizar transacciones, sin duda alguna yobit ha llegado para quedarse.

Every start in the world of blockchain is a learning process, yobit allows for its simple operation to start trading operations

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

53 minutes ago, rnaire said:

I think that everyone in the world of cryptocurrencies at some point, we have experienced difficulties and in my case it was just beginning, because bitcoin was taking hold at that time and it was when the decline came including my desire to generate a lot of money my predicament complicated things in addition to the ignorance I had on the subject. However, luck helped me because I did not lose all my investment, so for me the duerte is an important factor although many do not believe in it. But the best advice I can give for beginners is not to rush and understand and know encryptions. 

Trading is a matter of permanent study of the market, and you mention a word: patience. The key is not to let drive, emotions, even greed, cloud your understanding when targeting a good investment. that's my recommendation

• +4 1

As a beginner it has been difficult for me to understand many terms that I was not aware of but I have focused a lot on reading because the crypto business that catches my attention and I want to learn, I want to expand my knowledge on the subject.

I experienced difficulties at first, as I constantly came across scam projects and lost my money. Very often this is done by substituting a link.

It is not something you have to control it, yes I lost money many times, it is completely strategy business You need to know which cryptocurrency and when to withdraw your money and you will always consider the risk.

If there is something good to say about Yobit, it is how easy it is to buy and sell cryptocurrencies on its portal. It really is one of the easiest pages to use, for this reason most users do not have any problems making their transactions, so do not miss the opportunity to use it.

si claro que experimente dificultades en transferencias a wallet por desconocimiento de los tiempos de acreditación.

pero lo tome como aprendizaje

I used to trade on BitForex with their contracts when you can trade with a x100 margin (f.e buying and selling 0.3 btc with only 0.003 btc deposit), back in a day i was completely clueless how to properly trade and lost around 500$ in total deposits.

I lost hundreds of times, but I didn't despair and continued on my way and now I'm reaping the fruits of my labor. Just focus and learn from your mistakes

Yes two years ago I was a complete beginner and faced several problems it is difficult to learn a lot of new terms which made it very difficult for me to learn but after a month of practice I was able to easily learn further then I faced a problem such as which crypto exchange should I choose. I chose the Binance Exchange as I know it is one of the most popular exchanges

I believe that to be a good trader, you must first have a base of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and academically mathematical and statistical skills.
After that, a study of the technical details and the interpretation of the graphs that depict the development of the cryptocurrency market.
You must also emulate or study the positions, techniques and measures performed by more experienced traders. And finally, have the courage and ability to recognize if you are wrong and learn from mistakes.
What other idea would you add?