As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 75 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Am still a new member here. But i have ever for once experience any difficultly since when i become member to the forum. In some cases members do experience errors in transferring or exchanging coin with another.

Hello my friend ,  of course every thing will be difficult in the beginning , but with time this difficulties will make you a mature person 

Posted Saturday at 07:47 AI am also facing some difficult to use because I am a beginner here and I don't know much about this forum but I will say

I am also facing some difficult to use because I am a beginner here and I don't know much about this forum but I will say that it is a worst forum I like it very much and I think it is really very easy to use and I am trying my best I am also learning the rules 

Posted Saturday at 07:4am also facing some difficult to use because I am a beginner here and I don't know much about this forum but I will say that it is a worst forum I like it very much and I think it is really very easy to use and I am trying my best I am also learning the rules and regulation of this forum to work correctly.

that it is a worst forum I like it very much and I think it is really very easy to use and I am trying my best I am also learning the rules and regulation of thto work correctly.

This site is very useful for the beginners and also those are also those members who are working online. When we work start on this site we must do hundred free post for trials and then 20 cost per day.

when i join this forum i was very worry how i complete the  100 comments..I  starte work any complete 100 comments in few days.I never face any problems in this forum.I enjoy to work on this forum .I learn more knowledge about crypto curenccy.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, in the beginning, I faced many problems and fell into failure, but I did not feel despair. On the contrary, I was determined to learn, especially the topic of cryptocurrencies. I researched this topic a lot and I am still searching. I think that I have a great future behind this topic

Dear mate, In the beginning everyone make mistakes, but I think a person learn from his mistakes. Cryptotalk is best platform to learn and earn at same time so being a part of this we should learn a lot of knowledge and make ourselves valuable. If you are determine and confident I make sure success leads you

Yeah, I faces some difficulties here. I am a new member of this forum. So I have no idea about forum. I have to learn everything before I started working here. I read all forum rules very carefully. 

Yes as a beginner i feel a lot of difficulty in creating content for posting here. But all this is fine. There is nothing to worry as with the passage of time things would be fine. We just have to keep on trying. 

I joined this forum a few days ago. It seemed difficult to me to post the first 100. Besides, I did not face any problem. I am doing my work every day. I did not get my salary. This is a big problem for me. Besides, I did not face any problem here. I want to learn from here.

Till now, I haven't experienced any issues in cryptotalk. My friend referred me to this platform. So he had told me about the basic rules of the cryptotalk. If you are obeying the rules, there is no chance of loss or difficulties.

Not so much.Because i learn something something from my frien. She teach me how to work and how i will get benefited from yhis which was very usefull for me.And the next time i will also teach my friends       

Welcome to this platform I join this forum to earn a money and knowledge I have no information about this platform but I should follow the rules and regulations you will earn a good money.

Of course begginers in crypto cant avoid this kind of struggles, it's 

just how are you going to face it . My experience is very good because this is good platform for earn money and knowledge. I really enjoyed in crypto platform. But my advice for biginner we should follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important..

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I am  a newbie.  And really I am  facing  lot of  difficulties.  I don't  have any knowledge  of cryptotalk.  It is difficult to  me to give reply.  I joined  this forum yesterday.  And yet I have made just twenty-five  posts.  And I am tired.  It's really  difficult  work. 

At the beginning you might face the difficulties but with the time and experience you overcome these difficulties . In crypto that's why you must have the knowledge to avoid the lose.

My friend, as a beginner, in this forum, I am trying to learn well so that I do not make mistakes and even I have not encountered difficulties because I work calmly and try to gain experience Thank you my friend

Being a member of this forum and as your topic i want to share my experience to this form. First of all i want to tell about my and first target of one hundred post is a big deal , But i have learn much knowledge about this frourm . Because if we work in difficult situation we gain knowledge more.

I am a beginner at this platform and facing many difficulties but you learn from your bad experience and some how from your seniors abd one day you become experienced.

My friend as a beginner should seek advice from senior members before entering into any business. The world of cryptocurrencies is dangerous for non-experts, you will lose a lot of your money without experience, be careful.

Yes, it's true that, When i first came as a beginner, I had faced a lot of problem. One of them was how to create a perfect content on this forum.

This work easy then you work very hard. If you hard work you will get a good result. Beginners must follow this process  checked trading process . take a new post and get an idea. crypto will help you.

Hy friend if one should start thinking of difficulties then no one can earn repetition in the society if you have to make money and earn good wealthlife for your self and for your family the you have to start the work with honesty and begin it positively and cryptotalk is the best platform for you.

I begun this gathering i think it is exceptionally troublesome to post on this gathering for post you wish to research on the subject and after that you compose a few ting but presently it is simple to me and another issue happen with me that my posts will vanish the following day when i check on youbit .

My friends, I hope you will be fine. It is very important to get information as well. You also have experience about something so you can work easily. If you do not have experience with this thing then you  Will have a hard time working so we should get the best experience on this forum so that we can work on it easily.

As I am a newbie there I m finding difficulty about cryptocurrency because i know nothing about it. Bt I am determined to learn about it. In a single day I have learnt alot about it and grasping others knowledge about this forum through their comments.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼