As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 68 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Yes afcourse like others I also face some difficulties   ,in begining i do not have much information about crypto talk so it was difficult for me to complete my 100 posts task  in hurry i violate some rules and my first account was banned by the forum  but i did not lose my hope and start again form the begining .

Hello dear i am doing some work in it at the moment i am having a lot of fun and I am interested in it and i will do whatever it is right now There are also friends, I will definitely take advice from them, then I will work, thank you...!

As a beginner on these wonderful forum i have actually experience some level of difficulty especially concerning the issue of the first 100 post

Yes ofcourse i face very difficulties while starting it didn't know anything about this app so it was very difficult for me .i got help from my friend who recommended me this app .I will try yo help the beginners so they may not face the difficulties as we face

As a beginner, the most difficulty I faced is the target of first 100 posts. Its not been that easy for me as I am always engaged in some activities outside the forum. 

I think, my first experience with business is bad, use half my money on my shots (very optimistic).  The result I lost and will make me angry for 2 days angry I broke my laptop and bought a new one.  Really bad if we can't control emotions and I hope to be more patient in 2020 because there is already a new search for funds.

Yeah man if nobody prefers it to uh and uh don’t have anyone to ask then its so difficult is starting coz uh are not aware of any single thing of it but it is a site where information is everywhere so if uh hold and give time to it uh will be having good knowledge about it

Yeah beginners in every field experience difficulties. And that's the case with cryptocurrency too. Because I was once a beginner and I know how I came through and it's not that easy. But if you are focused and determined about your goals then all the difficulties and hurdles doesn't matter.

I suppose you are asking about this forum in your question but in your first comment you are telling about cryptocurrencies, I think you have to write appropriate questions so that confusion should not be created. 

As far as your First comment is concerned, definitely in beginning you could not make profit because you are unaware of how now of crypto world. 

At the start every work feel like hard task but with time and experience we can easily mange.it is not necessary all the things will be right at the first time mistake is the great master .we should learn with mistake and don't lose the hope.

Yes No doubt as a begginer everyone face many difficulties . Every journey contains difficult step . Mistake make us strong . If we will make mistake we will become able to understand right and wrong . We become confident by mistake correction. 

All beginners go through difficulties and are likely to fail. Success from them is someone who tries again and again until he arrives, so do not despair and be patient to succeed.

Yes I have all face difficulties at the beginning . I was not aware about this forum but in a few weeks going through all sections helps me to know more about crypto and digital currencies and it was very helpful for me to improve myself  and helps me to post quality contents

Yes, I did face some difficulties too just like any other newbie, bit my own difficulties was the issue of post deletions that happened, I make over 50 post in a day and the next day I would meet them been reduced to 30 or less. So that's my ow difficult moment.

• +1 1

Obviously there are many difficulties that are faced my the beginners. I also did face various difficulties like lack of knowledge and now day by day I'm improving myself. Nowadays I usually seek coments in different titles in the forums.

• +1 1

I'm still a beginner and the truth is that I face many difficulties because of the fear of making big mistakes and because of the ignorance in so many areas, the truth is that I got into this world alone and there is so much information everywhere, that I don't know where to start, but I feel that in this forum I will be able to solve many of my doubts.

• +4 1

There is difficulties in every thing at first but if you have the knowledge you can face these difficulties very easily. If you have knowledge about crypto world you can make money through this easily. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Hello,

When I was joined the forum I am very curious about the forum.

I have no idea that it is real or fake.But after sometime I feel that this forum is 100% real.

I just take only two ways to learn about the forum and after that I will have to improve my English just by this forum.

I am very thankful to that forum.

Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Am also a beginner and the difficulty am facing most is reputation.i noticed that people don't take there time to read beginner comment and gives reputation.and this is what we need to earn.let us be encouraged by your reputations.dont wait for comment to be the best before giving reputation so far u understand my English and my comment is based on the topic posted.let help ourselves to grow. @Hamza GhaffarGhaffar you are welcome to this forum. @Ahmad shah1shah1 I also believe when you have know about cryptoworld it will be easy to make money

• +1 1

In the event that you need more involvement with crypto world, at that point you will lose cash with a major amounts, however taking advices will be useful for any amateur, I was asking and looking before I have a go at anything to keep away from anything dubious

As a beginner I had a lot of problems when I was new. When I first came to this forum, I didn't understand much about the forum. I did not open the account and post for 3/4 days, because the rules of this forum seemed difficult to me. I could not understand the rules.

If you don't have enough experience in crypto world then you will lose money with a big quantities, but taking advices will be good for any newbie, I was asking and searching before I try anything to avoid anything suspicious 

Hello my friend. I had a lot of problems when I started working on the first account here. I didn't understand anything about work. But I have slowly tried to gain knowledge. My work seemed annoyed. I did not understand but still worked hard. Feeling better now. This is a very good site that works. At first my site looks very bad. Feeling better now. Thanks.

Yes dear difficulties are the part of our lives. As a new member here we feel alien and after reading and understanding the rules of forum we feel better and then talk about it.