As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 66 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

I think in any field of life we face difficulties because the difficulties are part of life as the same way in cryptocurrency has some difficulties in the beginning we have to face some difficulties but be patient and do your work with very carefully and passionately. Read the comments of senior members in this way you can learn more because they are senior members they are very qualified and experienced person we can learn from their experience.

• +3 1

YES in every field there is a difficulty in the starting. And every one has to face the difficulty and fight with it. i think it is a naturally thing that every LEGEND has to pass with this time and bear every hurdles with the patience. but remember that GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Yes, the most annoying thing is the freezing of the currency or the currency becoming uncirculated and therefore you can consider that you have lost all your money because it may take a long time to sell the currency that you have, but there is a way to bypass that by investing in the most traded currencies in the market  Thus, the chances of freezing the currency are less.

It is not as easy as some people or platforms promote it about earning large sums in two days or a day.  Yes, it is possible to earn a large amount, but not easily, because it is also possible that there will be a loss because you will not always win.  You have to know what is the right time to buy or sell and what currency to invest in, and then the loss will be less the more experience you are.  Beginners lose the most because they don't have enough experience.

Yes,ofcourse! Beginners feel difficulty at all, every work need effort, we  struggled, we must giving more effort, time and dedication to continue at any cost then the difficulty will eventually become normal to us, and we will gain experiences that will be useful and helpful for us.1t also beneficial for us: it builds our trading skills as well as good experience & knowledge!.

As a beginner in cryptotalk I experience not that much difficulties because this forem is designed simple and easy to understand. At first I wasn't aware of the rule and regulations of the cryptotalk but now its OK for me to manage things here. 

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Dear friends you all know a beginner face a lot of problems because he don't have enough knowledge about crypto  but we all know nothing is given in free every success require a sacrifice and hard work so difficulties can not degrade us we should continue our struggle to get success.

Yes as a begginer everyone face difficulty because as a begginer we Don not have knowledge about cryptocurrency. But by the passage of time and working here we learned a lot of knowledge. Now we are enjoying this forum by earning and learning. 

Yes i think some difficulties will be there in every part of our life because we are human's. I think there is only very less difficulties because the work is very simple and also very less time is taking to complete the work. So keep do the work and enjoy every difficulties in your life that time only you enjoy your life.

I joined this forum recently, I was told about the forum and the endless opportunities it's give it's members. I have to be with an old member all day so that he can guide me. Am beginning to understand every here.

Yes dear, those who are not on this platform, they should first search about the crypto world, after that you make your investment. Neither will be successful there, but if you do get those things done, then there is no issue. Have to lose to get something.

• +1 1

Of course, it is a law of nature. I am sure Adam and Eve experience difficulties in the garden of Aden before they got things right 🤣. Most of the difficulties I had was solved by the many posts I read in this platform. I am very grateful to everyone that their posts helped me. Thank you. One love 💖

Now i am not able to earn money because i could not complete my 100 post so i really don't know about how much lose or profit we gain but by reads the comments i imagine about lose or profit.

I'd confronted numerous issues after I had been the newbie within the Cryptocurrency globe. We did not possess a lot of understanding of cryptocurrency in those days. We did not understand the website is much better about income.

Yes as a begginers I face difficulty because I don't have knowledge about cryptotalk . Not on this forum every journey start with difficulties. We just have to work with patience keep trying to work hard on this forum. 

I think, my first experience with business is bad, use half my money in one shot (very optimistic).  The result is I got lost and will make me angry for 2 days.  I broke my laptop and bought a new one.  Really bad if we can't control the emotions and I hope to be more patient in 2020 because there is already a new search for funds.

Yes, my friend, I am a beginner and I am facing difficulties in understanding every topic, but you should help me and help some beginners to work actively and gain some experience from experts. I am struggling with the first 100 posts in my first job but I will skip it to become the best

I found difficulty while trying to complete my 100 posts. First before joining crypto talk i thought completing crypto talk would be easy and they would require less work too. But soon i found out that it is not so easy. The main problem I had was that my posts were getting deleted and this was getting me frustrated and I could not accept this because I was so hardworking in order to complete my 100 posts. But i did not give up hope and struggled and then completed my 100 posts. So the thing is we must put up quality content then only i wont be get deleted.

in the beginning we faced a lots of difficulties, And we make a lots of mistakes because we have no knowledge about this, but we learn from our mistake, we can avoid loss if someone guide us, 

To start with I had no issues of setting up my wallet and recording the private keys. Yet, I committed two errors. Initial one to leave coins on a trade since then I would need to move the coins from wallet to trade in the event that I needed to make an exchange. 

also, second I put resources into HYIP and cloud mining. With both I lost every one of my coins.

Starting is always difficult but it does not means that you lose hope 

I must advice that if you enters into crypto forum 

First of all collect complete details and knowledge about investment and profits

Second dont invest all amount at one time in forum 

When you are investing in trading site you must have to keep back up amount.

I wish you all the best 

Yes my dear friend when I joined this platform I was unaware all kinds of this things and no information about that how to work and earn through this platform. But as the time passed , I have learned all the skills and now I am.working without any probkem.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Being a new member is difficult doesn't matter whatever the field is. Same is the case with cryptocurrency, every person who start any new thing surely feel difficulties. Seeking help from experienced people will surely help to decrease the chances of loss. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes you are right that every new member has a little difficulty when he or she is new to any forum but this difficulty gives you an opportunity of learning about how to get maximum benefit out of this forum. So you must not be discouraged by initial difficulties but should take them as a challenge.

Hello dear friend, as a forum to work in cryptocurrencies, we must have the knowledge and experience so that we do not face a loss, and I have not yet traded any of the currencies due to my inexperience