As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 87 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Welcome my friend. I have not yet made any profits. I am a beginner. I still have a lot of time to start making profits, but this business is a good experience

Of course, we all know how difficult it is for a newborn to make money on cryptocurrencies.  How many times in cryptocurrency have you expired as a beginner and how have you been able to control it?

Mistakes will make you a good person or smart enough, you will never know the right thing if you don't make a mistake, of course everyone took a particularly wrong step in trading, but if you know your mistake, you will deal with it next time.

Hello friend, when I first started trading, I was not ready and capable enough. I lost the amount I started with. But fortunately it was a small amount. Someone advised me to start with a small amount even if losing them is normal, and that  In order to learn. But with the passage of time I gained a lot of experience and skill and became earning good profits. And with consulting the old members, it became easier and more interesting.

Yes I did because I can't even explain what I passed out when am doing my 100 post I found it very defficut, but with the advice of my amiable friends here, I found it easier to cop with.

• +2 1

I am still a new member on the forum and now I am learning new things and am reviewing a large number of content in order to learn and gain new experiences.

• +2 1

Yes friends, I have introduced a lot of difficulties in starting this, the first was the target post which I thought I could not complete but with the passage of time, I realized that no work is impossible . So i had done it.

• +2 1

As for me, to this moment, I have not been exposed to a loss, because I have not entered into any investment or trading, but I am sure that I will be very keen to do a prior study and in the long term of any currency that I might think to start investing in. I hope that my proposal is correct.

@kingsbtc

• +3 1

Yess I feel difficulties .The reason is that I do 20 comments daily but in 20 posts maximum 3 or 4 posts got positive response while others are be lost .The moderation should give positive response to the comment of their member .It is the solution of my difficulties .

As a beginner I lost one time it was my fault because before investing I didn't research about the site it was double your bitcoin site and I thought it is easy but it is very difficult to earn that was an experience. 

As a beginner, I have never encountered difficulties, but I do not know if I will face difficulties in the future but I am still learning and reading all the posts that teach me a lot.
I thank everyone who contributed to the development of this useful forum.

I am facing this kind of problem before, so you should seek help and advice from the moderators of this forum and they will certainly provide you with advice and help you in any problem you fall into.

Yes mate, this is normal when you are getting started to this kind of work, you will experienced how to answer this kind of thread because you are lack of knowledge about it, you need to read some ideas to answer it properly.

I am new, dear, in this platform and I have not yet earned money, but as a beginner, I rely on supervisors to help me with this and not to lose myself, and I hope someone will help you.

I am a new member of this platform and I am learning from here I am becoming proficient in my English I have not had any problems and I am happy.

• +1 1

well i am planning to buy some shares in bulks and won't sell it for a long time keep it safe with me  until some day its price skyrock and made me rich wuhahahahahaha....................

Hay mate, I did not earn money yet. I have not complete my first 100 posts. I can work here it is not difficult for me. I can learn here from the senior members of this forum. 

My friend, for me, until now, I have not been able to collect cryptocurrencies, but I have read many articles through which you can learn how to preserve the currencies that you earn, including building a strong password for your account to avoid other people guessing it. Thank you.

It is not easy because the Beginners of this forum must face with many difficulties such as when they post but their post are not counted well in the yobit exchanger platform for full payment.

When I started investing, one of the comrades advised me to start with a small amount. This is how I learn from him and try and if I lose it I will be unrepentant and sad about losing him because he is young. If you are new to the crypto world, you should learn everything, consult the old members and take their advice.  Not to be in a hurry, but rather to be patient and patient, and do not enter into investment until you are sure that you have become familiar with it

• +2 1

This is my first comment on post because recently opened the crypto forum and joined this member so my totally efforts learning in the crypto forum and improving the our English. 

I first worked in this forum.  And I have earned crypto currency from this forum. But I have converted what I have earned to Fiat immediately. But then I did not trade and so I did not face any loss.  But now I know about cryptocurrencies, so now I take risks and make a profit.  So it is important for everyone to know about cryptocurrencies

Nothing bad has happened to me, because I have not withdrawn the money yet, I plan to leave it and wait for the price to rise a little to have better profits, and before withdrawing I will investigate and ask what is the best time to withdraw the money and so I will not lose.

Good morning,❤️🙋

I will talk about myself as a beginner in this field and I do not know much about it yet, and there are many things that I do not know, but I am ready to know more about this vast world, especially that the world of digital currencies has some difficulties.🌸🌸🙄

Yes!

As a beginner experience alert number of difficulties.in the  start  i didnt know how to post something but now I have overcome this difficulty in the start I did not no the the difficult terminology but now I have also overcomed this problem.

In the start i didnt know different things but know i have much experience of online working on this forum.

It's difficult to get used to the new platform at first. 

I read various posts and reply on how to work, and asked friends who knew anything about bitcoin, and now I'm working. It's simple naw.

• +1 1