You should think of yourself as smart - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez627163

You should think of yourself as smart

Hello my friend Thanks for the advice You are right in this regard We must always think smart to be successful.

Your words are very wonderful, my friend. Thinking smartly leads you to work better and increases your positive energy. The more intelligent you are, the greater your level of experience and the more you earn.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:37 PM, Parvez627163 said:

Think smart without thinking yourself stupid. Because if you think yourself stupid, your own reluctance towards your work will increase. Others will not want to give you importance so you have to think smart if you want to be ahead of everyone.

Yes dear this thing is called self confidence and we should develop self confidence in ourselves because many time we can't get success because we are not confident and we should not think our self stupid because we can do many things we have to believe in ourselves.

We must definitely feel confident when working in all areas of life . If we do not trust ourselves, we will never succeed in any work we do . In my opinion, there is no completely stupid person, but there is someone who does not want to learn or is afraid to learn, but when he feels confident he will surely succeed .

You are right, my friend, in what you say, we must always have confidence in ourselves and think that we are smart and capable of doing everything, we should not be weak or untrustworthy in ourselves, there is no stupid person, but there are those who think and work harder, we must always think positively in order to be able to achieve our successfully and accurately.

Yes dear no one comes stupid and therefore I agree with you to think that you are smart so that you can give more of your useful information and develop more and provide your best and if you put something in your mind that you can achieve because your feeling that you are smart exceeds this thing and if you consider yourself stupid you will not You succeed in achieving anything

• +1 1

I think smart work is necessary for a hair when you think smartly you will automatically reach in own your goals in the fastest fastest way keep working hair by confidence

Best of luck everyone

Hello my friend, Thinking smartly always generates our self-confidence, and this will increase our ability to create new information and skills that will contribute to providing a lot of benefit to everyone, especially in this wonderful forum, I wish you success

Hello my friend, I agree with you that we must think smart to give useful ideas and we must believe in ourselves and do not think that we are stupid because we are not like this because thanks my friend for this useful post.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:37 PM, Parvez627163 said:

Think smart without thinking yourself stupid. Because if you think yourself stupid, your own reluctance towards your work will increase. Others will not want to give you importance so you have to think smart if you want to be ahead of everyone.

Yes friend always think smart  because in my opinion the smartness is good as compared to work hard. We need to work smart rather then working hard on the forum. We are only paid on the forum if we receive a good positive ratings on our posts otherwise we are paid less. So always try to work smart which is less time consuming. But I think the smartness only comes after hard work and many hardships and then you need are able to work smart. So firstly we need to work hard and then we become able to work smart. Thanks. 

• +1 1

This is true, I agree with you on that, there is a saying that says, "Your place is with people in the place you put yourself in." So I think that every person should put himself in the right place, so that people appreciate him well and that he can be useful to others

This is true. When you think smart and engage in positive things, you will achieve a lot of creativity in your work, and then you will attract the interest of many and feel that you have achieved the achievement and that your labor is not lost.

I agree with you my friend. Because when we underestimate ourselves we will not be able to create good stuff as we think low of ourselves. But when we keep in mind that we are smart and can do and learn anything, that will really affect on the results of our work positively. 

Yes, it is not good to work and we consider ourselves stupid. This will affect us and our work negatively. We will not make any progress in this field and we will not get good evaluations.

19 hours ago, Alon11 said:

Dear friends, @Ghina @ToulibI think there is some difference between us being confident and being overconfident. You have to be confident but don't make yourself smart. Learning is a continuous process so make sure you tend to learn more to be a better professional in the future. Work on your skills to make good content as well. Thank you.  @R-ohi

My friend, I do not disagree with you on this idea, for learning is a continuous process and working on our skills is the basis for success and access to good content, and I do not mean to think for yourself  as a smart is absolute confidence and not take any step to develop yourself

I have to think myself as a smart person so that I will have the self confidence in me to be able to develop myself very well and become very good in the crypto world.

Self-confidence is very necessary to do anything and consider yourself smart to help you follow your work and strive to achieve what you want. Therefore, everyone who works in the forum must trust themselves and not consider themselves stupid in the field of encrypted currencies, everything needs to be learned and read

We must think positively not only for the sake of working here, but in our working life .. You have to give importance to yourself and value as well. Thinking intelligently is an important matter that makes your brain active about whatever idea people are talking about in front of you.

Agree with your friend that intelligent and positive thinking are the most important aspects of being human.
We must think smartly in order to give useful ideas and we must trust ourselves and not think that we are stupid because we are not like that. The more confidence you make yourself and make your talent unique, the higher your level and the more you work, the more wonderful fruits you will produce.

Yes you are absolutely right!! 

people should think smart an in positive way about themselves, when you believe in something you will do it in a correct way, believe in yourself first and you will be fine.

Have a good day have a nice day
It is good that we enhance our self-confidence, and it is necessary in this forum to develop our skills at work
Thank you for your words
   good luck

No stupid man will think that he is a stupid there is just smart people who are suffering from some lack of confidence , And I agree with what you said completely , we havre to work

I do not think that increased self confidence is good, as it may sometimes lead to making mistakes because the person does not accept that something is not right and feels that everything is fine, but we must reread what we write and what we do and consult others and here the work is smart. 

You are right, my dear friend, we must trust ourselves and think positively, that is, we can do all the tasks assigned to us, otherwise we reduce our capabilities, whatever the tasks, this gives us a great positive and moral motivation to carry out our tasks to the fullest, because working in encrypted currencies requires patience, non-surrender, and confidence in ourselves and its capabilities

You are right, if someone thinks himself stupid will become stupid with time, you have to get away from thinking about that negativity, there is no stupid take, there is always something that you will do well, so good luck to everyone.

• +5 1