You should think of yourself as smart - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez627163

You should think of yourself as smart

Well, my friend, in the beginning, you must trust yourself and always think that you are successful .. that thinking positively is useful for you in the field of cryptocurrency and also in life..also you must work hard and diligently to succeed .. I wish you good luck and everyone

Obviously, intelligence doesn't mean how sane and logical you are. Although it is easy to be confused about the strange thing, and one of the most important solutions to show the distinction of your ideas, discuss yourself and be frank with them, if self-criticism does not suit you, there is a way to reduce these prejudices, which is to choose to adopt the opposite viewpoint of you, and to start an argument against your convictions This internal debate can dismantle the most powerful factors of prejudice you have, such as overconfidence, adherence to opinion, which is the tendency to be convinced of the first evidence you encounter on your way, and there is a similar tactic, but distinct from its predecessor, which is to put yourself in the place of the other person, and imagine his views And one way to develop these skills can be by visualizing the occurrence of important events because it forces you to consider the difference between probabilities and hypotheses.

• +3 1

Yes, we must always have confidence in ourselves and our abilities and that we are smart and can reach anything we want and then do not frustrate ourselves with negative thinking, which is the opposite of that, as our thinking reflects on our lives.

• +2 1

Yes my friend it's useful and you have to trust yourself doesn't have to think about negative thinking may affect the performance of our work for this reason we must think in a way positive to success and something that we want.

Yes, my friend, thinking smart makes you a successful person, but I think that intelligence alone is not enough. A person should be glorified and make use of this intelligence in matters that make him distinguished and ahead of others

We must think intelligently and positively. If we think in a positive and intelligent way, we can achieve our life goals and spend a full life. One thing you should always care about is that smart thinking makes you a smart person , and this thing helps us in all our life activities.

• +2 1

Very wise words mate, you are very right as long as you consider yourself to be very intelligent and wanting to learn much more you will be so slowly, for this we have to constantly seek knowledge, we must grow to be wise, based on all the mistakes we have made we have We have to learn what is truly important, this is why we will be increasingly intelligent and diligent.

Certainly my dear friend, you should appreciate yourself and respect your performance and your level, also you must be sure that you are smart and have great and amazing capabilities, in addition to having inspiration in order to present new ideas.
Therefore, your support for this trusted forum will improve and you will get a good reputation.

Yes, my friend
You must think about yourself that you are smart in order to give your best and also because self-confidence is useful in our work and you should not hear from the words of others when you decide on something, but you must be a decision-maker and logic, as well as in the publications. You must exert your effort and your research in order to be published Something useful and new and that the post has a smart idea

According to my point of view, your topic should be about , never underestimate yourself no matter what the situation maybe. The thing is that you should be a person with good moral and high confidence because in this world , confidence matter, whatever the situation maybe. So, a person who believe in himself can do a task betterly than the person with low self-esteem . It is a good thing to have , if you want to fight with the hardships of the life.

• +5 1

You are welcome my friend, my friend, you must know that you are a smart and positive person because when you plant these thoughts in your mind, you will reach the top and get the knowledge and money

Yes, I completely agree with you, we find a lot of stupid posts here, I think that these members aim for financial profit only and not the benefit and benefit to the rest of the members

• +3 1

I think nowadays everyone thinks of themselves as smart. Of course, everyone should try to be smart to be smart. By learning and acquiring knowledge, something unique should be created.

Dear friend, try to think positive and think smart in order to achieve your goals and dreams, because when you consider yourself a stupid person, you will automatically think about harm and become a negative person, so work hard, stick to the laws, and never give up

You are absolutely right mate, the members of this platform should always think smart more precisely the new members because they are in the best platform in the world of cryptography and our task is create post in other to earn cryptocurrency and we act smart in providing useful information.

Yes you are right.  Every one would be confindent about his knowledge or work.  And feel no reluctance to sharing it to some one else. This is world of smartness.  Every one here is fighting for his own purposes.  No one care for the others.  So all the people must not be stupid in their dealings, they rather be smart

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for bringing up this important idea as thinking in a negative way in general negatively affects our work performance and therefore we will not be able to achieve success.

I agree with you, any work you want to do if it is in your mind that you will not be able to accomplish it

You will not achieve it even if you are able to do it so always think of yourself positive thinking and that you can do the most difficult things

Welcome, my dear friend, here to be successful, you must cultivate intelligence and positive ideas and move away from stupidity and negative habits because they affect us and our goals. I wish the best for all.

• +2 1

When you delude yourself that you are not intelligent, you give yourself negative energy, which affects your responses and posts in the forum, remember that you will not be satisfied with less and you will think smart 

I agree with you, positive thinking gives you motivation to act and challenge obstacles
  In order to give new ideas, we must not underestimate ourselves and think intelligently and confidently that we can reach. Give yourselves their true value.

• +3 1

Your post is very good and motivating too I want to tell you that self-confidence and convincing yourself that you are smart is one of the most effective ways to increase your efficiency and motivate your mind to work hard, but to some extent. Because every person has weaknesses that I should improve and follow up on for the better

i agree, because intelligent and positive thinking are the most important things to be ahead of everyone , we must think intelligently until we give new and helpful ideas and we must trust ourselves we are able to accomplish , if you put a goal in front of you will take it to you .

I agree with you dear and you have to trust in yourself, believe in yourself, think smart, and you should be proud of whatever work you do, and you can achieve any goal with determination and determination.

Certainly .. This gives the person a great motivation, and we must be optimistic and not despair if we face any difficulties in order to achieve what we want