After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

First, you have to finish a hundred free posts without being paid for it. Then you can write 20 posts per day and they will be paid after 7 days. If the payment is delayed more than this, you must check the yobit platform and advise you to report it to the forum team, who will help

We can receive our first payment after 7 days. If we first complete our 100 post and then we would get paid on our single post. But our post must be usefull and unique.  So when we make post then we get reputation to other then we can get our payment.  So it is important to learn about how we can make a usefull post. So we can read other post and can get how know.  So this is right place and we can set our goals on this forum and can achieve after hard work. So if we have knowledge then we can start trading and can earn more from cryptocurrency.  So cryptocurrency is the only currency which have more value then other. So just focus on cryptocurrency and it knowledge will help us.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum and have not received any money yet
But there are my friends who have received their first batch of money after a period of about a month through yobit site, which is great for investing and trading
Good luck to you

My dear friends, I am eager to earn profits for the first time in this field, but according to what my friends at work say, I heard that I can live this moment after I have completed the 100 comments and become a member here. I understand otherwise. I do not wish to have more experienced comrades and you are appreciated

Do not worry and never think about the issue of payment. Forget the payment order at the beginning..because after seven days of completing the task of 100 comments..taking into account writing 20 useful comments per day, you will get your own reward ... but you have to work patiently, not for money .. In order to increase your experience ..
You should increase your confidence in terms of payment
Because your wages will be transferred to Yobit immediately..Good luck

My dear, you will get your money after seven days of completing a hundred comments, and then every day twenty responses, so keep working and do not worry about this platform the credibility and safety of all the best for you.

Hello my friend
I have been here for nearly a month now and after i have completed 100 free comments i am now writing 20 comments per day according to the forum rules and i get paid after 7 days,
And I think that the reason why the site does not pay us at times is that there are a large number of fake people in fake accounts.

My dear friend, I am a beginner here at the Encrypted Currency Forum. I work hard to complete the first 100 comments. After that, I will start with 20 or more comments every day to get the sats and say that after seven days we get the money

I'm still new here, but I've heard that the platform sometimes stops paying for a period of time before returning to normal. Money will be sent to you after one week, even if your post is popular. When you first start this process, you must complete 100 posts before earning money.

My friend I worked on this forum for 15 days then my payment was collected in a sufficient enough amount. First 5 days were spent for completing 100 posts and rest of the days were spent in collecting my digital currencies. Dear friend just work here patiently and then get reward. 

you don't need to worry about payment you can get withdrawal in one week one completing 100 free comment the n after it you will be paid on doing work

Friend normally we get payment after seven days. Dear friend may be your first hundred posts didn't complete that's why you doesn't get payment because it is necessary that your hundred posts must be useful . If you are worry then you can contact help team or admins.

If you have a good experience with how much you earn after a long time, then you may have got something good here because you have a purpose here. If you can do a lot of good here, you may have got something good here because your first purpose here If you work hard and you get good results, you will get good results here. Hopefully, at some point, you will get enough here and also will advise to others to get there earnings from here. Thanks

Buddy you just have to complete your hundred posts. I am also trying to complete and soon i will complete them and then i will see what payment am i gonna recieve.

In fact, I do not know what the problem is going on with you, I am a new member and here and I learned for five days only and I have not paid anything until now I think I need more time and you also continue your work, my friend, do not give up
good luck in your work

What I know is that after completing the 100 job assignment which unpaid and then any comment you make will be able to add to your electronic currencies every 7 days and the ybit program helps you with this .

Dear I am also new here and I do not  complet my first 100 posts yet ,

I see the many other posts they receive their money after 20 or 7 days .but we will get money after some days.this is the best site they will not cheat any one . 

good luck for you . 

Kindly note that your first earning wil start immediately you completed the subsequent seven days post after the mandatory first free 100 post, let me break it down for you, as a newbie you are to make a post of 100 within seven days or less depending on you l, after that you follow it up with 20 post daily for seven days consecutively immediately you finished the seven days post your payment will start on the eight day, your first day from this 20 posts payment will be paid on the eight day and it will continue like if your are still making your 20 post everyday.

My friend I make my earnings system in this forum for 14 days yes this time is very hard for me I have many questions for how to get my money and so on question for my mind about earnings but I spend my time in this forum so I can realized for my problems one day I collect most knowledge and I easily received my money.❣️

Hello my friend, first you should complete your first 100 comment then comment 20 times per day then you should be paid after 7 days, don't think about payment and just work hard for it. The site may be just delaying payment to ban the fake accounts. 

Till now I did not earn anything, I don't know after how long the one can start earning money, and I afraid that it will be long time, or it will be very low amount of money which will not deserve the time which spent to earn it.

I have not completed the 100 comments yet .. but after completing it the payment starts for us every week and I think that the payment stopping issue is a small error and it will be fixed.

Hello my friend, you will be paid after seven days from the date of your comment on a post, after you have suspended 100 comments. From this aspect, do not worry. Besides your earning money, try to gain knowledge and share information with others.