After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

How we get the first batch on the forum varies from person to person, so if you're one of the people who goes to great lengths to skip the first 100 posts in two days, you can get the first batch after 9 days.

• +1 1

You have to create 100 post at first.Then you have to create 20 comments daily. And you will get your payment after 7 days.But I am a newbie.I have not get any payment yet.

this is very good topic friend i am work a long time this site and i am work many other online site so that this is very good and trusted site in the world so that many people work this site and we will get benefit.

thanks 

Don't worry, you'll get paid after seven days of creating paid posts.  100 free entries will not be paid for.  Do not worry about late payment, there may be a temporary issue and it will be solved. Your payments are safe in Yobit.

Well, it depends oh how fast you were able to finish your initial 100 posts, if it took you 3 days, then probably you have to wait for at least 10 days before your payment starts reading, but normally, your payment is every days after you have completed the one week of posting, that's is minus the days you took making your 100 post.

I am a begginer in this forum. I have recently active my account by completing hundred comments. Then I started my work. I work some days in this crypto world. But I don't get any payment from it.cause they said it took some time for payment.

I was complete my free 100 posts in 2 day.After 7 days I got payment for make post. That means I got first payment in 9 days. I want to always work here for earn and success. I hope I get much profits by invest or trading here.

Dear friends, earning in the forum depends entirely on your work.  After joining the forum, you must first complete 100 posts.  You will get payment seven minutes after the end of 100.  Payment will be made on the basis of the ratings of each post verification. So seriously research and create the best quality relevant posts. Which is important and beneficial for everyone.

initial you should submit 20 or so responses every day. Next, right after a week, you may get your cash which usually emerged inside a tad consideration. I Will not get worried the bitcoins are usually risk-free inside yobit. It and the ones that will acquire excellent reputations or perhaps people in line with the internet site will probably be paid out. Properly since the issue Frist, we need to help make 100 content to be able to become a member of this kind of kind and also right after doing the 100 content you might have recently been furthermore creating 20 content.

It's up you that how many days you complete your task gist you have 100 comments or post after that you have to 20 comments complete as an assignment after that you will get our pay.

My dear friend I am new at this platform... I dont know too much but my friend told me that first we have to complete 100 commets after that we have to post 20 comments daily then after 1 week our earning will strt. 

My dear friend I am new at this platform... I dont know too much but my friend told me that first we have to complete 100 commets after that we have to post 20 comments daily then after 1 week our earning will strt. 

On 1/30/2021 at 6:45 PM, Arslan meo said:

I am a new member of this platform .i wana asked  you a question  about

About your first earning , Mean haw many days after you get your earning .because  i am working  last 15 days and yet i have received any bitcoin .therefore  i asked  what should  be the problem happened with me .Share your experience  and information about your first earning . Thank you in advance.

Dear mate according to the rules and regulations of forum. After completing 100 posts which are compulsory for every beginner you have to make 20 posts on daily basis after completing 7 days of your posting you have to receive your payment from crypto. And same is here I also start receiving my payment after seven days working.

• +2 1

My dear friend, your profit for the first starts after you finish with 100 comments, and after that every day you need 20 comments, and your profit starts for the first after 7 days have passed for the first 20 comments.

• +1 1

It took almost two months to withdraw my 1st earning and that was like 12$ worth and I withdraw it about two weeks ago. After the payment system changed. It's not so easy to earn a good amount. We must work hard and complete our daily goals. Then we earn an average amount like before. Thanks for this post.

This forum has some rules.  And the payments for the work of this forum, according to the rules of the forum, you have to make 100 comments first.  After that you will receive your payment after 7 days.  And your payment will be paid through Cotton yobit.  And I get my payment 10 days later because it took me three days to make 100 comments...

I'm new to this forum, I haven't started making money here yet. But we can earn money by completing our first 100 useful posts here and publishing twenty posts daily and after seven days we start getting our payments.

Toward the start of your work, you must be patient and observe the principles of the discussion so you don't deal with any issue and make 100 free posts, and after that you make consistently 20 posts with valuable and excellent substance and following 7 days you begin getting paid.

Welcome dear this platform. You have to complete Hundreds post for free its completely 3 4 days. Then i started to my daily work with regular then after seven days you received payment.  You get knowledge and experience.  

Don't worry about payment just work hard with patience. The administration trying to clean up this forum and escaping the fake people that's why I think our payments stopped.After that every member have to do at least 20 posts daily and you get payment of these daily based 20 comments after seven days.

Dear friend its not depanded on days its depand on your post complete your first 100 post and after that you start your earning on every post which u will be withdraw after 7 days according to cryptotalk rules and regulations. Hopefully this information is useful for you.

Dear its basic question for all new bigginner. When you comolete your first hundred contrnt. Then after seven days your payment will recieve in your yobit account as per shedule of the crypto demonstrator. So do worry about any thing and do hard work to creat posts.

On 1/30/2021 at 8:47 PM, Atifaslam7 said:

Well don't be worried about your income 

You have to Work here with rules and regulations. After completing the 100 post you have to working 7 days more then you are Abel to get paid of every useful post.

I am new to this forum. However I found out that payment is available seven days after the completion of 100 posts. Don't worry about payment. Just work hard with patience. The administration is trying to clean up this forum and I think we have stopped paying to get rid of fake people.

Yes dear after how many days you can get your payment it’s depends on your work. You have to create 100 free posts first and then you have to create 20 useful posts per day and after seven days you can get payment for your work.