After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

When you participate in the forum world, you must share 80 posts, then share 20 posts per day, and after a month you will get money and get a lot of information

• +3 1

I am also a new member in this forum and I am trying to complete 100 posts, after which I will be given credit for my daily posts, but I know that some problems may arise in the payment process and it may be delayed some time so do not worry my dear friend

Hello everyone, everything will depend on how many posts you make daily, according to the rules of the forum you can count 20 useful daily posts, apart you must first make 100 useful posts, which will not be paid, they will begin to pay from 101 post, but you must wait 7 days, for you to start receiving payments.

Dear you should first complete your hundred posts and then create your yobit account and create daily useful comments about maximum twenty then after a week get a payment from cryptotalk. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome to this greatest plateform. After joining this plateform first you complete your 100 posts. After completing 100 posts you have done 20 posts per day and money.  After 7days you can give your earning. Here we can earn easily with the help of unique posts.

Dear friend first of all you completed your 100 posts and then you do 20 posts daily and after 7 days your payment will be started and I am also getting my payment after 7 days because it is the policy of this forum and I advise you that always work hard on this forum and do your work very well.Best of luck my friend.

• +4 1

You will receive your payment after 7 days after completing your first 100 free posts. I advise you to don't create too much topics just comments on topics and after 3 to 4 days create a topic. 

I'm. Also need here but heard that after completing first 100 posts free then our earning will start on the basis of 20 daily posts only the good reputation post will be paid 

When you join this platform, after joining this platform, you first have to complete the Hundred Post here. Then when you post a hundred, then you have to do 20 postings in this platform daily. And in this way, you have to do 20 postings daily and then your payment starts after 1 week. Your one-week payment remains pending in this platform, which you get automatically after 1 week. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Saluod to all, after finishing the first hundred posts that do not count for payment, you will receive after 7 or 8 days the payment for your post to be taken into account for payment must have positive rating 

• +2 1

Dear @Arslan meo firstly I welcome you to the forum. I want to tell you that you should first complete your first hundred posts that are free. Then after seven days of completing your hundred post you are able to earn money of your selected posts.

• +1 1

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. I am also a new member. I hope I don't waste my money because i am working hard. I have two weeks to go so i will get money after 100 posts. After the 100 post, you money will be returned to you. If you wish, you can transfer it to theblinked account and you money will be safe there

Hi Friend, I am new to the forum.  So far I have not made any income.  However, as far as I know, after completing 100 free posts, you have to do 20 posts every day.  Payment will be made after 7 days.

You can receive your payment after seven days 

First you have to post here 100 trial posts then you have to post here daily 20 posts for seven days and after seven days your earning will be started 

You will only get payment against your positive ratings posts 

Post here quality contents 

Dont copy others 

After registration of our account we have to complete our first 100 posts of trial.as we start our daily base work than exact after seven days we will be able to receive our payment and could be able to fulfill our daily needs and other expenditures of life.

According to the rules the payment is given after 7 days. But it could be stoped due to the new policy. The moderator are working hard to remove scammers and you will get your payment soon.

My friend   I'm a beginner too but all I know is that you will surely start getting your payment after seven days. Once you are done with your 100 post you have to keep posting 20 post for seven days and you will start receiving your payment for the eight days.  Just calm down buddy 

In the beginning my friend, the topic of payment is not related to the days you spent here, but to the number of posts that you wrote, so you should end 100 free posts and then allow you 20 paid posts, provided that they have good and useful content for members and are supported by a positive reputation, and then start In receiving your earnings and you can link your account on the platform to follow your paid posts and your financial balance as well

After 1.5 months i got my first payment from cryptotalk. When i was joined on this forum the trade for talk token wasn’t start. Then i was posting without getting any payment. After 1.5 months the trade for talk token was opened and I'm able to sent my talk tokens to my main balance of yobit. This experience was awesome. Getting payment for first time will be always remembered                

First of all you have to complete 100 posts.But for these you will not get any payment. Then you have to post 20 contents daily. And you will get your first payment after 7 days.

After your first 100 posts you will not be able to obtain any profit, then if you can start to obtain progressive gains little by little since the first 100 posts are totally free, the forum will not pay you for that, then if you will get your payments constantly for the Useful publications 7 days after reaching 100 posts, your useful posts will start to pay you. 

• +2 1

Based on what I Saw on yobit, after you are done with your first hundred post, you will now start your daily post for a week, after that you will start receiving payment. But you will only be paid for the post that are given reputation. That is all I can say as a newbie.

• +1 1

From the little experience of mine I think we usually get paid after 7 days of posting 20 posts daily,put it at the back if your mind that you wont get paid for the first 100 posts you are to make,that's only to made to prepare and make sure you can cope

• +1 1

Dear friend after completing of 100 posts if you will work seven days you will get money through your account .You should work hard and pay attention toward forum .This forum is really helpful .

Before starting you earning then you have to come up with your free 💯 post, after that you generate unique and quality 20 post per day which after 7 working days you start receiving your payment.