Gradually moves to other sections πŸ’– - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

Gradually moves to other sections πŸ’–

Β Really, my friend and I noticed that the other sections have little interaction and the junior section has a lot of interaction.Β 
So first we have to work in the junior section to gain information and then after that we have to work in the other sections to get more experience .

You should explore other sections also in order to get a good idea about coins, trading, investing and many more. I think we shouldn't do this. Because of working in only one section we can't extend our know. That's why we should try to work in every section of this forum. We should comment on more things. So that everyone can know those things. We should always comment on at least 2/3 things.Β 

The beauty of this forum is that it contains sections that suit all people according to their level of knowledge of cryptocurrencies. So if you have enough information and experience, it is preferable to move to the section that suits you in order to learn more.

I totally agree with you.Β 

I'm still a beginner and trying my best to learn as much as I can. So the beginners section is good for those like me. However, I don't see why many seniors still post alot in this section while they can post in other.Β 

Moving gradually to the next section is something we ought to do when we gain better experience.Β 

• +4 1

This forum is one of the best forums on web sites in terms of disseminating information and giving financial gains at the same time. I really enjoy my time tremendously while working here.

Dear friend, thank you for this interesting topic at the beginning. All beginners start working here in the beginners section in order to gain knowledge, experience and learn about these cryptocurrencies, and then move to work in other sections and they must adhere to the rules of this forum in all sections. Thank you very much

Yes, my friend, we can publish in several sections, but that is after we stay a good period in the beginners section until we learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies and gain enough experience from the experiences and advice of other experienced members.

We can, of course. I believe that many of us are not participating in other parts due to a lack of knowledge. So, try to read more posts from other sections on a regular basis so that we can gain more information and make each post easier to understand.

Yes, you are right my friend, we must all activate the rest of the sections in this forum.

I intend to move to other sections , but I must first obtain the necessary experience and knowledge so that I do not get warning points, good luck.

Thank you my friend for this useful information.

I am currently a beginner on this site and I learned how to work quickly, and I am currently not responding to the other sections, but after reading your post, I will browse the rest of the sections.

I support you in this idea, I have looked at the other sections, there is a large amount of information about cryptocurrencies compared to the section for beginners, here it becomes boring compared to other sections.

• +2 1

Hello dear. Yes, you are right, we must not focus on just one section. But we need more experience and knowledge to move to other sections, the beginners section contains basic information about how to work in the forum and this is good for newcomers, we must increase our knowledge and do the appropriate research to increase the information and follow the developments of the cryptocurrency, good luck.

Yes i alredy noticed that most of the people like to work in beginner section. I think we shouldn't do this. Because of working in only one section we can't extend our know. That's why we should try to work in every section of this platform firstly gain a knowledge and experience about it.

Although the beginners section is the best section to build a strong foundation but after some time it will be better to move to other sections too since they are all discussing about cryptocurrencies in different specific areas.

That is a good idea but not all of us have that knowledge or experience needed to comment in the other sectors because the majority here are beginners so we can't just go and comment on other sectors.Β 

Hello my friend that is very nice advise as beginner in this platform you will like to coment on the beginner forum only just because the topics there are very easy. It's very good for you to comment on others sides and have knowledgeΒ 

Dear friend @alen roseΒ @BuskuΒ @gotojobΒ I agree with you, but I would suggest that one should comment only in another section when he has the ability to comment on that particular section with knowledge and experience... The new category is the most popular category and why most senior members comment there because there is a lot more to the issue than other departments and here the issue is very simple. Thank youΒ Β 

Absolutely right friend that we need to take step by step on the forum.. If we posts in other sections in starting then there are high chances of being banned from the forum.. As we know that the rules and regulations of the forum are so strict so that we need to follow them.. In starting if we moves to other sections for posting or commenting there there are high chances that we will make any mistake there because we will be not well aware by that specific forum so remain in the beginners section and gain much knowledge.. After getting knowledge and experience then you are free to go to other sections and post freely there without any hesitation.Β 

You are right, my friend, about what you said, but beginners should finish their mission of learning and gaining comprehensive knowledge in this section, and they should learn more about the field of cryptocurrencies and they must publish useful, unique and new publications in order to train themselves to create publications on other sections.

Here there are all junior members and senior members with experience in order to provide information to junior members who need to learn and have reliable information, so I participate in more than one section, but the junior section is more active.than others .

Everyone should start in this section in order to learn the basics, but when you are ready to move to the other sections, it will increase your information, I agree, everyone should move to the other sections, they can read the posts and learn from them so commenting there will be easy

Yes, my friend, when we gain knowledge and experience in this forum well, we must move to other sections to explore more information and increase our experience in order to give us the required benefit. I wish you good luck and success.

Yes, my friend, I think that we should all activate the other sections and not stop at one section and publish it only in it alone, but as a new person here I think that if I publish in the beginners section first, it is better than moving to other sections and I do not have the necessary experience on how to deal With the topics raised, but when I become eligible to transfer to other departments. I will do everything in my power to post, comment and share its progress and continuation.

Yes you are actually right I think gradually peoples need go to big sections and performing there abilities and share your knowledge of all members

Knowledge is power of any human they gave success of human in thereΒ  knowledge please support good knowledge full people because they are stars for your nation.

Most of luckΒ 

I totally agree with you. Working in "for beginners" sectionΒ for a long time will not make any progress. When you gain basic experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, you must move to other sections to increase our expertise.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• Π“Π»ΠΎΠ±Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Π°Ρ ΡΠ΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΡΠΎΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»Π°ΡΡŒ Π½Π° 334 ΠΌΠ°ΡˆΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π·Π° 40 Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ, ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ этом Π½Π°ΠΈΠ±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ΅ сокращСниС зафиксировано Π² БША ΠΈ Π•Π²Ρ€ΠΎΠΏΠ΅. Β  ΠžΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΎ со сниТСниСм Ρ†Π΅Π½Ρ‹ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° глобальная ΡΠ΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΡΠΎΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»Π°ΡΡŒ Π½Π° 334 ΠΌΠ°ΡˆΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π·Π° 40 Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ. Π’ июнС 107 Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²Β Π²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ»ΠΈ ΠΈΠ· строя, ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ² ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ† 10-мСсячной Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠΈ СТСмСсячного увСличСния чистой установки. Π‘ΠΎΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‰Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅Β ΡƒΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒΒ Π² июлС. Π’ Ρ‚Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ пяти Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ, ΠΏΠΎ ΡΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΡΠ½ΠΈΡŽ Π½Π° 5 июля, ΠΈΠ· глобальной сСти Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Π»Π΅Π½ΠΎ 227 ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ². На Π΄ΠΈΠ°Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ΅ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Π½ΠΎ чистоС ΠΈΠ·ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ количСства ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹Ρ… машин, установлСнных ΠΈ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Π»Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… СТСмСсячно. Π˜ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΈΠΊ:Β Coin ATM Radar Π’ Ρ‚ΠΎ врСмя ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ страны, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Австралия ΠΈ Испания, ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ°ΡŽΡ‚ Ρ€Π°ΡΡˆΠΈΡ€ΡΡ‚ΡŒ своС присутствиС Π² сСти Bitcoin-Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ², Π‘ΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ Π¨Ρ‚Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈ Π•Π²Ρ€ΠΎΠΏΠ° вносят основной Π²ΠΊΠ»Π°Π΄ Π² Π΅Π³ΠΎ глобальноС сокращСниС. БША, Π½Π° долю ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Ρ… приходится ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π½ΠΎ 82,6% ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅Π³ΠΎ числа Bitcoin- ΠΈ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅, потСряли 182 Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Π° Π² июнС ΠΈ 239 Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ Π·Π° ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΡƒΡŽ нСдСлю июля. Β  ЧистоС ΠΈΠ·ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ количСства ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹Ρ… машин, установлСнных ΠΈ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Π»Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… СТСмСсячно Π² Π‘ΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π¨Ρ‚Π°Ρ‚Π°Ρ…. Π˜ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΈΠΊ: Coin ATM Radar Π•Π²Ρ€ΠΎΠΏΠ° потСряла 29 Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² Π² июлС, довСдя ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅Π΅ количСство ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² Π΄ΠΎ 1589. Π‘ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠΉ стороны, Австралия Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»Π° 77 Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² Π² Π³Π»ΠΎΠ±Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡ‚. ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ°ΡŽΡ‰Π΅Π΅ΡΡ сниТСниС числа ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎ-Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ Π±Ρ‹Ρ‚ΡŒ связано с Π³Π»ΠΎΠ±Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΈ властСй ΠΏΠΎ Π±ΠΎΡ€ΡŒΠ±Π΅ с финансовыми прСступлСниями. Власти, Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½ΡƒΡŽ Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠΏΠΏΡƒ ΠΏΠΎ Π±ΠΎΡ€ΡŒΠ±Π΅ с ΠΊΠΈΠ±Π΅Ρ€ΠΌΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎΠΌ ΠΈ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΡ‹Π²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ Π΄Π΅Π½Π΅Π³ Π‘Π΅ΠΊΡ€Π΅Ρ‚Π½ΠΎΠΉ слуТбы БША, Ρ€Π°Π½Π΅Π΅ расслСдовали Π΄Π΅ΡΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΒ ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ² Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ ΠΈΡ… участиС Π² ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎ-ΠΌΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²Π΅Β . Β  Bitcoin Depot,Β ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΠΈΠΉ ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² Π² БША , Π½Π΅ выявил Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΎΠΉ коррСляции ΠΌΠ΅ΠΆΠ΄Ρƒ Ρ†Π΅Π½Π°ΠΌΠΈ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΈ своими Π΄ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΌΠΈ. Π’Ρ‹Ρ€ΡƒΡ‡ΠΊΠ° ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π² 2023 ΠΈ 2022 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ…, 689 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½ΠΎΠ² Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ 647 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½ΠΎΠ² Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² соотвСтствСнно, Π½Π΅ ΠΊΠΎΡ€Ρ€Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅Ρ‚ с Ρ†Π΅Π½ΠΎΠΉ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π°, Π΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ с ΡƒΡ‡Π΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ Π²ΠΎΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ Π΅Π³ΠΎ курса. НапримСр, ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° Π² 2023 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ вырос Π½Π° 155%, Π³ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΉ рост Π²Ρ‹Ρ€ΡƒΡ‡ΠΊΠΈ Bitcoin Depot составил всСго 6%, заявила компания. По словам ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π° Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Π°, отсутствиС коррСляции ΠΌΠ΅ΠΆΠ΄Ρƒ Π²Ρ‹Ρ€ΡƒΡ‡ΠΊΠΎΠΉ Bitcoin Depot ΠΈ Ρ†Π΅Π½ΠΎΠΉ BTC отчасти обусловлСно Ρ…Π°Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ‚Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠΌ прСдоставляСмых услуг. «Богласно нашим собствСнным опросам ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ, Π±ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΡˆΠΈΠ½ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎ Π½Π°ΡˆΠΈΡ… ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΡƒΡŽΡ‚ наши ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈ услуги Π² нСспСкулятивных цСлях, Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ Π΄Π΅Π½Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹, ΠΌΠ΅ΠΆΠ΄ΡƒΠ½Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Π΅ Π΄Π΅Π½Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹ ΠΈ ΠΎΠ½Π»Π°ΠΉΠ½-ΠΏΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΠΈ, срСди ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π³ΠΎΒ», β€” ΠΏΠΈΡˆΠ΅Ρ‚ Bitcoin Depot.
    • 05.07.2024 Π’Π°Ρ€ΠΈΡ„Ρ‹ KingexΒ πŸ‘‘ Β  ΠŸΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ / Buying cryptocurrency: Β  BTC/ETHΒ  +1.4% (ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ) USDTΒ  +1.4% (ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ) Β  ^^SALE^^Β ΠΎΡ‚ 50kΒ  Β  + 1.6%Β  Β  ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ / Selling cryptocurrency: Β  BTC/ETHΒ Β +3.3%Β  USDTΒ  Β +3.3%Β Β  Β  ΠžΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€:Β @Kingex Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β Kingex.io ΠšΡƒΡ€Ρ Π½Π° протяТСнии дня ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ! ------------------------ Π‘ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ ΠžΠ‘Π’ΠžΠ ΠžΠ–ΠΠ«, ΠΏΠΎΡΠ²ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡΡŒΒ Ρ„Π΅ΠΉΠΊΠΈ! Наш Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌ:Β @Kingex
    • Things are starting to heat up in the 2024 #USElections πŸ”₯ Β  The Republican Party are currently favourites to be the Winning Party πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈΒ  Β  Bet Now:Β Β Stake.com BONUS VIP CODE:Β  game
    • ЗдравствуйтС!Β  Π“Π°Ρ€Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ комиссии Π½Π° ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½:Β Tether ERC20 USDT Π½Π° ΠΠ»ΡŒΡ„Π°-Π‘Π°Π½ΠΊ RUB. ОбмСн производится Π½Π΅ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 15 ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΡƒΡ‚. Β  ΠšΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹: Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β Monopriz.com ΠŸΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β support@monopriz.com
    • Π¦Π΅Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠΈΠ»Π° ΠΏΠ°Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅, ΠΎΠΏΡƒΡΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΡˆΠΈΡΡŒ Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΊΠΈ Π² 55 000 Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ², Π²Π΅Ρ€Π½ΡƒΠ²ΡˆΠΈΡΡŒ ΠΊ уровням, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ послСдний Ρ€Π°Π· наблюдались Π² Ρ„Π΅Π²Ρ€Π°Π»Π΅. РаспродаТа биткоинов (Β BTC ) ΡƒΡΠΈΠ»ΠΈΠ»Π°ΡΡŒ Π½Π° Ρ„ΠΎΠ½Π΅ сообщСний ΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ€ΡƒΡ…Π½ΡƒΠ²ΡˆΠ°Ρ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Π°Ρ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ°Β Mt. GoxΒ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²Π΅Π»Π° Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 47Β 000 BTC (ΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΈΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ»ΠΎ $2,6 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄) Π½Π° Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ кошСлСк ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄ Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΠΉ Π² Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ $9 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄. На ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ написания ΡΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΠΈ Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° составляла $54 200, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π² послСдний Ρ€Π°Π· наблюдалось Π² Ρ„Π΅Π²Ρ€Π°Π»Π΅, ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΠ°Ρ ΠΏΠΎ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΊΠ°ΠΏΠΈΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π° достигла Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ историчСского максимума. ПослС Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ Π΄ΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΡƒΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΉ Mt. Gox ΠΎΡ„ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΒ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ‚Π²Π΅Ρ€Π΄ΠΈΠ»Β 5 июля Π²ΠΎ врСмя азиатских Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ² Π² пятницу, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ€ΡƒΡ…Π½ΡƒΠ²ΡˆΠ°Ρ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ° Β«ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·Π²Π΅Π»Π° Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹ Π² Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ… ΠΈ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ кэш Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΊΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Π°ΠΌΒ». Однако Π΄ΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΡƒΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΉ Π½Π΅ ΡƒΡ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΈΠ» сумму BTC, ΠΎΡ‚ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½Π½ΡƒΡŽ ΠΊΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Π°ΠΌ. Β  ΠšΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΠΊ Π½Π΅Π΄Π°Π²Π½ΠΎ столкнулся со Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ Π΄Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ повлияло ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ на настроСния инвСсторов , Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΈ Π½Π° Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρƒ ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² послС Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΠΊΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Ρ…Π°Π»Π²ΠΈΠ½Π³Π°, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ сократил Π²ΠΎΠ·Π½Π°Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π·Π° ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³ с 6,25 BTC Π΄ΠΎ 3,125 BTC. По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΒ X postΒ ΠΎΡ‚ f2pool, ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΊΡƒΡ‰Π΅ΠΉ Ρ†Π΅Π½Π΅ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ±Ρ‹Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ ΠΏΡΡ‚ΡŒ установок ASIC ΠΎΡ‚ Avalon ΠΈ AntminerΒ . Β  Β  Β  Β  По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Coinglass, ΡΡ‚Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ΅ ΠΏΠ°Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅ $55 000 ΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Π»ΠΎ Π΄Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½Π° спСкулянтов, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΎ ΠΊ Π»ΠΈΠΊΠ²ΠΈΠ΄Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ Π΄Π»ΠΈΠ½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠΈΡ… ΠΏΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠΉ Π½Π° Π½Π΅ΡΠΊΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΈΡ… Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ°Ρ… Π½Π° сумму $682 ΠΌΠ»Π½. Π—Π° послСдниС 24 часа Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π»ΠΈΠΊΠ²ΠΈΠ΄ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½ΠΎ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 235Β 000 Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅ΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ², Π° ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΠΈΠΉ ΠΎΡ€Π΄Π΅Ρ€ Π½Π° Π»ΠΈΠΊΠ²ΠΈΠ΄Π°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ ΠΏΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€Π΅ ETH/USDT Π½Π° Binance составил Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ $18,4 ΠΌΠ»Π½. По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ CoinGecko, общая капитализация Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ ΡƒΠΏΠ°Π»Π° Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π½Π° 8% Π΄ΠΎ $2 Ρ‚Ρ€Π»Π½, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ усилило распродаТи срСди спСкулянтов. Как Ρ€Π°Π½Π΅Π΅ сообщали БМИ , ΠΎΡΠ½ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒ TRON ДТастин Π‘Π°Π½ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ» ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‡ΡŒ отрасли своСй Β«Π³ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽΒ» ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ конфискованныС Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ Ρƒ Π½Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Ρ†ΠΊΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΡ‚Π²Π° Π½Π° Π²Π½Π΅Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ΅Π²ΠΎΠΌ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅. НСясно, ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° начнутся эти ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹, Π½ΠΎ с Π½Π΅Π΄Π°Π²Π½ΠΈΠΌ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‰Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ² Π½Π° Ρ†Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠΈ с адрСсов, ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠ΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π½Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Ρ†ΠΊΠΈΠ΅, Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹ Mt. Gox, ΠΏΠΎ-Π²ΠΈΠ΄ΠΈΠΌΠΎΠΌΡƒ, стали Π³Π»Π°Π²Π½ΠΎΠΉ Π·Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΉ Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅ΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ². Β  Β   НСкоторыС ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ‹ Mt Gox Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚Β Π²Ρ‹Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½Ρ‹ ΠΆΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ свои Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹ Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠΈ Π΄ΠΎ 3 мСсяцСв:- Kraken Π΄ΠΎ 90 Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ Π½Π° ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΡƒ;- Bitstamp Π΄ΠΎ 60 Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ;- BitGo Π΄ΠΎ 20 Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ;- SBI VC Trade ΠΈ Bitbank Π·Π°Π²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠ°Ρ‚ Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹ Π² Ρ‚Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ 14 Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ. Β  Β 
    • ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ!Β  Π‘Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Π»ΠΈ ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ курс для Вас Π½Π° ΠΏΠ°Ρ€ΡƒΒ Bitcoin Π½Π° Π’ΠΈΠ½ΡŒΠΊΠΎΡ„Ρ„ Cash-in. Наша ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄Π° сопроводит ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ Π½Π° всСх этапах. НизкиС комиссии ΠΈ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ курсы. Β  Наши ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹:ΠŸΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β support@imperial.exchangeTelegram:Β https://t.me/imperialexchange_admΠ‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β https://imperial.exchange/
    • Π”ΠΎΠ±Ρ€ΠΎΠ΅Β ΡƒΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎ!ΠœΡ‹ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π³ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΊΠΈΠΉ ΠΎΠ±Π·ΠΎΡ€ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ° Π½Π° сСгодняшний дСнь 05.07.2024Π‘ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Β (-6,33%) откатился Π΄ΠΎ $55 161 ΠΈ готовится ΠΊ Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΌΡƒ ΠΎΠ±Π²Π°Π»Ρƒ.Β ΠžΡ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠΌ послуТило сообщСниС Arkham ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π΅ 47 000 BTC (ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚ΠΈ $2,7 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄) с Ρ…ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Ρ… кошСльков Mt Gox.Β Π’ Π΄Π²ΠΈΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡˆΠ»Π° лишь Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ суммы, ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π½Π°Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠΉ для Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚ ΠΊΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Π°ΠΌ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠΈ, поэтому врСмСнноС ΠΏΠ°Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π΄ΠΎ $50К ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π½Π΅ выглядит фантастичСским сцСнариСм.Π­Ρ„ΠΈΡ€Β (-9,79%) ΡƒΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ» ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΡƒ ΠΈ откатился Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅ $3К β€” Π΄ΠΎ $2 915, Π°Β SolanaΒ (-9,59%) подСшСвСл Π΄ΠΎ $123,57.Β ΠšΠ°ΠΏΠΈΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΡΒ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ° β€” $2,00 Ρ‚Ρ€Π»Π½ (-8,29%), индСкс доминирования биткоина β€” 54,00%.ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·Π²Π΅ΡΡ‚ΠΈ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ этих ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ Π½Π° нашСм ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ΅Β 366.cash
    • The token sale will start on 1st of August. Lets wait till the token sale.
    • What is the purpose of the notification function? Β  With this tool, you will be able to find out about rates and reserves. You will be able to exchange e-currency when the rate or reserve reaches the optimal one.Β  Β  When can you use the notification?Β  Β  ● if you are satisfied with the exchange rate, but the exchanger does not have enough reserve for the requested operation; ● you want to find the most favorable rate and do not hurry with the exchange; ● you have not found an exchanger that can make an exchange in the desired direction, and you want to know when this exchange will be possible; ● you own an exchanger and want to control the rates of competitors. Β  Add the robot's addresses to your contact list so that the message sent by the BestChange robot will not be mistakenly blocked by your anti-spam system: Β  E-mail: noreply@bestchange.com Telegram: bestchange_bot Β 
    • Π”ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ наши ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ‹! ΠŸΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅ΠΌ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‹ Π² Π’Π°ΠΉΠ»Π°Π½Π΄Π΅. Π’Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅Β ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ВайскиС Π‘Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹Β ΠΏΠΎ самому Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΌΡƒ курсу. Β  НАШИ ΠŸΠ Π•Π˜ΠœΠ£Π©Π•Π‘Π’Π’Π: ΠΠ½ΠΎΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ Π±Π΅Π·ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠžΡ‚ΡΡƒΡ‚ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΈΠ΅ скрытых ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΆΠ΅ΠΉ ΠΈ комиссий Π‘Ρ€Π΅Π΄Π½Π΅Π΅ врСмя ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠΈ заявки 5 ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΡƒΡ‚ Π Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π΅ΠΌ 24/7 Β  ΠšΠžΠΠ’ΠΠšΠ’Π«Π§Π°Ρ‚ с ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌ:Β EX.ATM24.PROΠ’Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌ:Β https://t.me/atm24pro