Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

Hard work is work without prior planning or coordination and is a bit tiring.
And smart work is planning and coordination and then work and that's much better

You're right the both are really important, we don't have to be working only hardly but also smartly,when we work hard we have to apply some smartness to make our work look more perfect

Planning before starting any work is an important matter so that we know what needs to be done and how to do it. This will help us a lot in organizing our work and not working randomly, for example setting a plan for learning in the forum from the beginning is better than learning randomly

Thank you for your post . It was very useful, it gets to learn what is the difference between a hard work and a smart work. Working hard without goal or plan will end up at nothing. Success work need more attention and planning Without planning we do not manage anything . Smart work gives room for hardworking. 

Dear you are right we spend many hours in this platforum to work with honesty. This is hard working. And we get the good earning from it. This is the reward of your working. Both are directly proportion. Best of luck dear.

• +2 1
  • +4 2

For me Hard work is better than smart work . Through hard work you get experience and you learn more things but if we talk about smart work it's mean you do just assigned work.

Yes, dear, I agree with you, in order to reach good results, we must first be smart, and put the plans and foundations necessary to win, then we begin, by making the effort to implement our plan.  I believe that hard work and smart work are interlinked, and we will not reach distinct successes if we do not have them together.

• +1 1

Different from other crypto jobs, in cryptotalk we have to work smart and work hard. Besides requiring a lot of knowledge to be able to make posts work in cryptotalk it also requires hard work, namely a lot of time that must be spent making one post, we can't just rely on smart work but we have to rely on both. work smart and work hard to get maximum results.

By doing hard work and smart work in crypto talk we can earn learn about crypto currency and we can also earn a lot of money from here.we will be able to lead a good life by earning from here.

@ABIRAHAREEM

We are now in the age of speed, so we need to work with the lowest costs, effort and time. As I said, my friend, we can use intelligence to provide a lot of work. We have to work on our intelligence through knowledge and receive information to ensure impressive results at work.

• +3 1

I think both of them are useful in reaching the goal, and the difference between them is the method preferred by the member. In my opinion, hard work when it is accurate and with compliance with the rules may be more beneficial than smart work for some people.

Thanks for telling the difference between hard work and smart work . We can use this difference in many other fields of life to be successful in life. I will prefer smart work because by good planning and prioritization, we can be successful and can get good fruit. 

• +2 1

Thik is not from this place, but from place to place, how we have to work in some place, for example, we need hard work to come to some place. Many people to earn money around the world . I also work here.  This sire is so good you can smart work here and earn huge amount money. 

Both are necessary not only in crypto in any field smartness and hard work require to achieve any goal. Smart people think that they are smart and don't give time to their work and don't work hard.But it is not good if you are smart then give extra effort to your work to gain big achievement. So both are necessary. 

On 1/29/2021 at 9:53 PM, Walkerz said:

Hard work would mean spending long hours to complete my work without any shortcuts, It definitely ensures results but the process is long and stressful.

While

Smart work would be aiming for the same results but with planning and prioritization of tasks.

So I believe we need to work smart on cryptotalk then hard work. Or what do you think? Comments and react to the post

In my opinion smart work is very profitable then the hardwork if you have some planing in smart work it is good for you. If you do work hard without any planing it's result is not better. Therefore I believe smart work is the best.

Hard work and smart work both are important for us. Hard work help you to gain success. And smart work will help you to make hard work easy for you.

I think that if you joined this forum to work then you left very disappointed. Nobody hired you and nobody was going to keep paying all this kind of useless posting that I keep finding. The problem that was created and many lost some good payments was because of some people that are not useful in their lives but just want to grab anything they can and destroy anything good they see.

• +1 1

Yes my dear mate. You said it perfectly. Hard work and smart work are there in my opinion smart work is best and we can do very simple and good way. To try to do smart work in every situation.

My friend, I think that the winner .... is the smart person..because he is a person, perhaps with his deep thinking, he can gain ... weakening the person who works hard and for a very short period of time, this intelligence is important and the brain must remain in continuous work at any.  Area was a thank you very much

• +2 1

We must work hard in this forum. Nothing is achieved without hard work. But, if we continue to do everything effortlessly all day, we will not get any benefit. We will not get our success. We need to follow some techniques to get the job done. We have to keep the important things under control. In this way we can increase the income.

We trust a person, which operating wise can provide all of us much better outcomes, however spending so much time additionally raises the earnings, as well as assists all of us, accomplish quicker, and so I believe these people enhance one another as well as I am talking about that people can function difficult as well as make use of the thoughts to consider wise simultaneously.

Both hardwork and smart work are good things. If you do hardwork it is good for gaining knowledge and improving skills but if you have smart work then it is more good for you.

I will prefer hard work on this forum. Because hard work is key to success. Hard is like a drug to achieve our goals and dreams. Hard work plays an important role in our daily lives and it is necessary to achieve our goals and objectives in our life. Work hard and get succeed.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information for everyone. All members must read this useful post and know the difference between hard work and smart work. We must do our best in both work.

You are exactly right .

some people do hardwork but do not earn good package of money because they do not have proper planning of working .So they spend lot of time but earning is low .

On the other hand some people do smart work .By doing smart work people perform.lengthy tasks in short time and earn good money .

So i prefer smart working and good planning .