Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

Yes, of course we can become successful person in both ways. We will certainly succeed of we work properly and spend a long time at crypto. In second way we can also become successful if we work a short but with proper planning. So we should create good posts with proper planning for good profit.

• +2 1

i think on cryptotalk smart work is not preferable on cryptotalk.  If you try to do smart work it's your own loss. You will be restricted from the forum.  Haste leads to smart work. So don't always be in haste. Do hard work.  You will get succeeded in return of your hard work not smart  work. 

• +2 1

I think the first thing you need is hard work, to be able to reach 100 posts and gain the most knowledge from the beginners section.

You need smart work in order not to make mistakes and get banned from the forum, you must combine both serious and smart work.

• +1 1

Well said.But Work without planning becomes burdan.If we well plan before working the work becomes fun .In cryptotalk we need to work hard and have to show patience so that we may have good results.

• Useful or interesting 1

The forum is a great opportunity for us to learn and make money. So we have to work hard in this forum and work patiently and diligently so that we can learn and make a profit.

Work hard and work smart complement each other. On this platform, working hard alone requires a longer time to get the desired results, but by using the two methods, you can reach your goals easily and quickly.

You are absolutely right, hard work is what will make us to be consistent in making our daily posting without feeling tired, while a smart work is what will guarantee our payment to be much even though there are others doing similar work like us.

• +2 1

Crypto is a fantastic forum. It is a reliable website. You are protected if you work hard and follow the rules, and your comments are useful and data with comments that you write on a regular basis. If you act slowly and break laws, your comments data isn't valuable, you'll have a lot of issues. Your account may be banned, and your posts may be deleted. So concentrate on your job and work hard. wishing you luck

Thank you very much dude for sharing this information that perfectly differentiate between smart work and hard work because must of the members of this platform are mistakenly understanding smart work to be hard work, but both smart work and hard work are very important.

Hai hello mate. Glad to meet you in this forum. Welcome to this huge forum. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up mate. This is a good informative information about the two essential thing hard work and smart work. Well done mate. 

• +2 1

Hard work is always bad work.We do not have to work this way, especially in the world of digital currencies, because this world is completely dependent on planning, speed and strategic thinking. So you have to replace this work with smart work based on deep analysis and based on great knowledge in the crypto world. Finally, you have to remember that the hard and long work is over in the modern era which based on speed and intelligence.

On 1/29/2021 at 9:53 PM, Walkerz said:

Hard work would mean spending long hours to complete my work without any shortcuts, It definitely ensures results but the process is long and stressful.

While

Smart work would be aiming for the same results but with planning and prioritization of tasks.

So I believe we need to work smart on cryptotalk then hard work. Or what do you think? Comments and react to the post

Yes my friend I agree with your post that smart work is better than hard work. Hard work is necessary for those who have not good communication skills and also for those who have don't enough knowledge about the crypto currency. They need to work hard on the forum to earn and learn. But on the other hand if the person is skill full then he need only smart work in his posts and comments only. 

• +1 1

Hard work is not a bad thing but if you are also smart enough then it decrease your time to accomplish your task by one half. Hard working people keep on putting their efforts but smart people know how to achieve maximum benefit from something in the minimum amount of time. Smartness works better.

If you only work hard with me not be successful but if we make smart work with hard work then we can get here a good repetition and early early we put work together intelligently in this way we can increase success

Hi dear !!

Nice post from you. Yes i am totally agree with you that smart work is more beneficial. And in my view now this is the era of smart work rather than hard work.and people also like to have shortcuts. So work smartly by using yours skills.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, I am with you on that. Because smart work includes focusing on all the information we read in order to gain useful information that you read and focus on important points. As for hard work, this comes after smart work, because hard work needs any information and knowledge in order to do hard work. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Much obliged for imparting this great data to us. Assuming we need accomplishment in our life, we need to buckle down. What's more, we additionally need to utilize a few stunts to manage our job all the more productively. In any case, we ought to consistently trust in ourselves and never lose trust..

Hard work and smart work  both have their own place . But in my opinion when we work hard and smartly than we will achieve big . We just do work hard and also work intelligently. When we work smartly then we finish work in less time.

Of course, my friend, your topic is very important
We must work smart and make an effort to obtain the same results as hard work
Because with our intelligence we can determine the amount of work, its time, and what is most important to do with the first
Good luck everyone

• +1 1

Of course dear hard work is very important for us to learn about cryptocurrency and bitcoin and about cryptocurrencies trade and Investments.if we don't work hard then we can not be successful.smart work is also important for us to achieve success.

• +4 1

This is true. Intelligence is necessary in order to organize work to determine the amount of benefit that we gain from the work that we do, and in this forum we need intelligence and serious work.

Yes you are right i prefer both hard and smart work . Make good posts and get good repatation and you can earn good earning from it .

I agree with you working smarter is much better than continuous work.
Because continuous work may cause boredom and ultimately stop work,
As for working smart, I have been searching for this topic for a long time and found that time management is the basis for working smart and it is the basis for progress and completion of tasks.

• +2 1

In my opinion, it is not possible to separate working hard from working smartly, they both complement each other, you need to work hard to avoid the ban and to get money, and you need to work smart in order to be distinguished from the rest of the members and thus get a good reputation.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, it is an interesting topic, you made a good choice
Working hard takes long hours to get excellent results, but working smartly, working fewer hours and getting the same results
I believe in this area, we must work intelligently to set priorities and obtain satisfactory results