Do cryptocurrencies sell and buy like dollars? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
proahmad110

Do cryptocurrencies sell and buy like dollars?

The invention I liked the most is the cryptocurrency because it facilitated a lot of things, especially the transfer of money without going through the banks, which leads to faster access and it is safe.

Yes, of course. You can win the cryptocurrency by working on this platform and withdraw your profits from the exchange platform. I advise you to buy currencies that have a low price and be patient with them until their price rises. You can also convert them into any currency you want where they turn into dollars, and from  Then into the national currency of your country

• +2 1

Well, as you said , the transaction of cryptocurrecy is done online an in a complicated way of blockchain technology, however, it is like trading dollar for other currencies, bit the only difference is that in doller trading, there is always an intermediary, while in cryptocurrecy, intermediary is not needed as the transaction is between the buyer and the seller.

This is one of the big difference between the dollars and crypto currency because we can't touch and carry digital currency with us. The digital currency is used only in trading purposes because it is totally electronic in origin.

• +2 1

No, cryptocurrency is not dealed like a dollar. There is a difference between both of them. Crypto is like a currency which is digital, whom we cannot touch with our hands, wothout transactions of it we can use it in online works.While, dollar is not a digital currency, we can touch it. It is in forum of notes. We are using it in our dialy routine.

Yes, my friend, I certainly trade cryptocurrencies on a daily basis, which is really great, and Sometimes I trade cryptocurrencies against the US dollar, which is really great. The advice to all of you to work in it is good. 

• +2 1

Yes, it is one of the best benefits of crypto currencies like it can be sell and buy like gold and money. It is due to the fact that crypto can be used widely all around the world that it can be converted into real money and can be used to buy and sell things.

my opinion is bitcoin other crypto currencys are not same like euro or dollar. bitcoin is digital currency and dollar is county currency, we can't touch digital currency but we touch dollar or euro. but i am optimistic about digital currencys, i believe one day we can use it like dollar or euro or some other country currency. 

It's an internet currency, my friend, a currency for investing and trading. Not officially recognized all over the world if we can't sell, purchase, such as dollars, because the work of concrete which is found we use in our daily lives. Thank you for your beautiful.

I think that it is in this way that you can buy and sell the currency according to what you choose to invest or trade, and this matter is up to you and you can withdraw your money to the wallet in Yobit

• +3 1

Encrypted digital currencies such as Bitcoin we can buy and sell through the Internet, using blockchain technology, as it is a better solution than paper money.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:06 PM, MT khan said:

@proahmad110 Dear brother, euro and dollars are fiat money it has actual values existing in real life you can purchase goods and services.

But bitcoin etc is called crypto currencies, or electronic money, till now it is just used only for online investment and trading.

Cryptocurrency and dollars are totally  different. You can’t purchase something in real life with cryptocurrency or you can't invest  in online with dollars.

But you can buy and sell cryptocurrency with customers. 

Cryptocurrencies are a system and a series of complex symbols, as they are intangible and non-existent currencies on the ground through which it is possible to purchase only in the virtual world and are not circulated in all parts of the world, unlike the euro and the dollar. They are tangible coins that we see with the naked eye through which we can buy what we love on Earth.

Cryptocurrencies are actually digital currency. While on the other hand dollars are not digital one.  

For dealing with cryptocurrencies you need wallet or exchange. For buying or sell some of the cryptocurrency you need a exchange and it demands a little bit for it. 

For conversion of your cryptocurrency means digital currency into USD you need wallet. 

• +2 1

Exactly my friend, in fact, Bitcoin is today the most famous currency due to its wide spread among its users, and today it has also become a rare currency because there is a certain amount of it and it is used in many things. I also think that this currency has an important future that can change a lot of things, I wish everyone in this forum good luck.

• +4 1

I buy cryptocurrencies permanently in the dollar currency, and I also sell currencies, so I gain from the high price of the currency and all traders do so

• +3 1

Yes, bitcoin can be converted into dollars or any other currency you want through a simple process on the Internet, and this matter is up to you, and many people buy and sell repeatedly in order to obtain profits by taking advantage of price fluctuations.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are quickly being accepted in most parts of the world, and this can be compared to currencies such as the Euro and the dollar. That is my take on this post, friends.

Thank you for this participation, my friend, you are right, the Bitcoin currency has become world famous and has already started to be used in commercial exchanges and it has become possible to deal with it in many transactions and sales and purchases

• +2 1

Bitcoin and how to obtain it is a matter that needs to work hard and enter the cryptocurrency market and collect scientific statistics on how to work in this market to gather fame and reputation from useful publications and others.

Yes, crypto currency can also sell and buy out. You can also get good profit from crypto currency. This good site to earn good money. I also suggest you to try to use this site and get good profit.

Yes, my friend, we are selling currency and buying dollars to help us with daily alimony because this currency will not benefit us so with an internet restriction we must use for ourselves and our own alimony.