Is followers are necessary? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

Well, I think everyone can see their followers without any problems by simply going to your account profile like you do and it's done, and you can unfollow anyone you want if you deserve it in a simple way.

I don't think there is a need for followers. But it is very important to create an informative post to make money and gain fame. So we need to focus on informative posts.

Followers aren't needed for any account. Don't be sad, I've read about this subject before, and it's not a concern if you don't have any followers. Followers do not have access to our account, donations, or earnings. And best wishes.

Yes I think that the followers are important on this forum.I shared the post on this if like are comes on it then we have to able to earn.The post would be disqualified then we have not take the money on this forum.Because this is in rules offloading.

My friend, followers are not important in your account, but if you like establishing social relationships, followers can become your friends.

I think followers are not necessary.We should create useful and informative posts in this way we may increase followers.If you really wants to earn good reputation then your post must have quality of contents not more followers.More followers does not mean more income. More followers does not mean more income.If your topics and posts have some quality 

Dear crypto members you do not earn extra money  and  any other reputation benefit of making more followers but yes it makes your profile attractive and you can attract more people to your profile and in this way more people gives you reputation.

Followers aren't needed for any account. Don't be sad, I've read about this subject before, and it's not a concern if you don't have any followers. Followers do not have access to our account, donations, or earnings. And last but not least,

My dear friend, the important thing here is not the presence and the large number of followers, but rather your effort with your posts, which leads to increased interaction on it and here lies the importance of your posts and the extent of benefit from them

• +2 1

Hello my friend .

I don't think followers are necessary for your account.

Not getting followers will not affect you in any way.

But you can follow the members whose posts are featured, so you  benefit and see all of their coming posts.

Edited by Luaysall0um

Hey mate I am not agree with you. Followers are important for us because when someone follow us it mean our posts content is useful and  helpful for others and in return they give excellent reputation due to which our earning increase so it's most important for us to follow someone to get more knowledge and information.

Personally, I believe that followers are unnecessary. We should write posts that are both useful and insightful in order to gain more followers. If you really want to build a strong reputation, your posts must contain high-quality content rather than a large number of followers. Having more followers does not imply that you can make more money. Your followers will grow automatically if your topics and posts are of good quality and contain useful information.

It is not necessary to have a number of followers, not having a lot of followers is not a bad thing, you just have to present good topics and earn a positive reputation, and this is the best, and also for your posts to be useful and meaningful.

Followers are not necessary here because they do not make any scense , followers just mean that you have really useful content and you are willing to follow then, maybe with some more reputations but anyway reputations can come from anyone, so that I do not care much about followers.

If you do not like to visit your page, no one can oppose you, and I do not think that this will expose you to a ban, but it may affect you in terms of reputation and profits.

Here we work on everything that makes us money and stay away from everything that exposes us to bans or danger points... Followers are not important and do not increase us gain, profit or reputation..It is necessary to create useful and important topics and information that will help the reader understand the question...To have high quality content is not high followers

I think that followers are very necessary. When we create some topics, we need followers who like our topic ، evaluate it and give us a good reputation.

My friend, in general, this matter does not affect you in particular, and you do not get follow-ups from the remaining members of your dear. It is very simple until you get the knowledge you need in general and large. You must follow people through a simple matter, which is to enter the elderly members and from They have experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and their follow-up form factor reading the content who publish not every year get the knowledge that you like Thank you very much

Do not worry, my friend, that not having any followers in your account is not a bad thing, and I do not think that you will be banned because of that, well, I think that when you start gaining followers, this indicates that the content you provide is useful and people wants to learn more from you, but for me I do not find them necessary.

People are interested in what you are posting on the forum.  Usually having no followers is a negative indicator of your account. Followers are important to us because when someone follows us it means the contents of our posts are effective

Do not worry my dear friend. Followers are not necessary at all. The important thing here is that you fully adhere to the rules and conditions of the forum. It is very necessary for your posts to have good and meaningful content in order to get a good reputation. I advise you to allocate additional time to gain knowledge by reading the posts.  In this forum, when you have the knowledge, the quality of your posts will improve and you will also get followers.

No, there is no link between the followers and the ban, you never get a ban, and you also can not edit the views. Calm down my friend, it is a platform for learning cryptocurrencies, nothing more.

Having more followers doesn't mean that if your topics and posts have some quality and information then your followers will automatically increase. No favorite I don't think followers are necessary here. Because here we just need to comment on each content what the followers will do. But followers and great notoriety. You must move forward with the themes to deliver information and cash and success

I think if you have followers, it's a normal thing, don't worry, because this platform is very safe and no one can steal you. Moderators are very aware of this. 

How much do I know, my friend, that we are working here to improve our level and those who followed this forum, and what shows us that we are on the right path is in the number of followers who care about your posts and share their opinion with you. Therefore, followers are not necessary, but they are definitely useful