Is followers are necessary? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

It is not a bad thing to have followers. This is evidence that you provide useful content and information, and that brings you a good reputation. This is the benefit of followers, but nevertheless I think they are not necessary.

I hope followers are not necessary. We should create useful and informative posts in this way we may increase followers. Than we can get good advantage like getting reputation to our post or more engaging is our post. 

Welcome, my friend, that the followers are not important to the account. Only the reviews that you get from people are the ones that are stating. I do not think that this exposes you to the ban if you do not have to follow the ban only if there is a defect in the comment and not adhering to the rules

Hello my friend, in my opinion, it is not necessary to have followers. I think that the most important thing is to publish good and useful content, and through this you can get followers if you want. With good posts you will avoid bans or warnings Good luck my friend 

Hello, my friends. Well, this must be a good question. Followers are very necessary because they carry out constructive criticism, so we correct the error for their sake.

Flowers, as we all know, are earthly objects that bloom at their own pace and then wither. Of course, the land that goes to the pack on its own time is less, but it eventually disappears. Crypto, on the other hand, is not a medium that grows or shrinks with the passage of time.

I think that the followers are necessary for us if we get more followers it will not increase our earning but if our followers will increase our followers will give us a like to our posts and out reputation will increase and then our earning will increase.

I think we should create useful and informative posts in this way so that we can increase the followers. We need to make the post as useful as possible. Create interest in posts to earn a reputation. Earning based on your posting quality. Thank you.    

No, I do not think that followers are necessary, I also do not like anyone to follow me, but if your posts are all useful and successful, and help the excitement of the members, then inevitably some individuals will follow you.

Actually, followers aren't needed for the security of your account. Nothing would happen to you if you do an excellent job here but have no fans. In the other scenario, if you have a large number of followers but make a minor error, your account can be banned.

From my point of view, friends are not necessary, you only need to make your posts useful and of high quality to make profits, but it is not a problem to have some friends, this increases your popularity.

Edited by Katadaabed
أخطاء املائية

It is very important to have followers it is not possible but the more the following , the better our rating will continue to be, so we need these followers very much .

Well that is important if you have good content you will always have followers but here in the forum it is our choice to follow a member and if it has quality content the followers would be attentive to your new posts that's why it is important to have followers.

Without followers the account will not be healthy.And it may be get banned soon. Because the followers show the the great work and activity of the account holder. The followers represents the account. Actually if we done a great job then we gain the followers automatically..

The presence of followers in your account proves that you are publishing posts of useful value in the world of cryptocurrencies, and their absence is not a problem, and in my opinion seeing the followers in my file is a joy. 

No, it's not necessary. 

But it's probably about the good reputation of the forum.

And when you gain a good reputation reduces your likelihood of being banned

Just because you have no followers on your account does not mean that you will be banned or that you are a person who is not making an effort. Followers are not as important as they are when you create new and useful posts for members .

There is a problem if you do not have followers .. The important thing is to create useful and important topics for the participation of the rest of the members of this forum.  We just need positive points in our posts.

Dear friend ... having followers is not necessary, because when you follow a person, you only want to see its contents, nothing more ... and this matter will not increase profits, as profits are related to the importance of your content and the extent of your reputation.

My friend, I hold the same mentality as you
And for you, we have to keep in mind that it is not necessary for us to have a number of followers ... because they are not an interface to our files
We have to write valuable topics loaded with abundant knowledge. Then you will find yourself among the members who have positive reputations because of your work and follow the rules of the forum ... Do not think about it..Just focus on your dream

• +4 1

Followers are not much necessary for earnings but for a good reputation more followers can attract but you should pay heed to informative posts full of knowledge not on followers. 

Well, my friend, if you do not have any member, this causes a danger to you, because it is evidence of non-compliance with information and obligations, and that the members represent that you publish useful topics and everyone benefits from them and that you are of high experience

Followers do not matter, but with good publishing, purposeful and distinguished work, you will receive a good reputation and distinction from others. Follow your unique work. Good luck always.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that followers are not essential for your earning but your every post should be useful then forum will pay you so we should focus on our post best people give reputation on good post.

My friend .. I think that followers are not necessary .. the most important thing is your useful, good and creative posts .. But from my point of view, the followers indicate the quality of your topic and that you are doing the work correctly and this helps you gain reputation .. Good luck