Create informative post to attract people's attention and increase your reputation - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bruce lee

Create informative post to attract people's attention and increase your reputation

Yes @Bruce lee we should create unique topics so that people find them useful and give us good reputation . It will help us a lot in gaining popularity on this forum . Informative posts get instant reactions from other members  so we must try to create productive posts .

Of course, my friend, even if we are beginners, we should try to find new topics and raise them with learning, everything becomes easy, and we have to be patient because success takes time

I am still one of the new beginners in the forum and I strive to publish my opinions and topics that go around in my mind, but I do not know how to publish and how to do this completely. I hope to get encouragement and motivation for this topic. Thank you.

Really you have created a wonderful topic which gives us good opportunity to earn reputation from other members because on this platform it is very necessary that we create good and quality content for this platform so that we can get good reputation from other members because if we will help to anyone then that members will give us good rates. 

Yup good and unique post always get good reputation .So try to creat a good and informative post which help the people .In return people give you a reputation .It's also increase your earning as well .

As I mentioned, my friend, most of the topics are repetitive and trite. We need useful topics that enhance our experiences. We are beginners to start well in the world of cryptocurrencies.

It is useful topics that contain important information about encrypted currencies that attract members and make them give positive reputation, and this is what beginners should follow. They should search for good topics and participate in the forum in order to gain member support

• +1 1

Certainly, we need in this forum the best topics that will inform us, develop the forum and make its reputation good

Therefore, the topics should be diverse, innovative and unique

• +2 1

Welcome friend, it is a pleasure for us that you are part of this great community, that is what it is about creating publications that are useful for other colleagues and bring life to this forum.

On 1/28/2021 at 2:56 PM, Bruce lee said:

I just noticed that users from this forum always wants something that is new and relevant. They want to read some new topics that are not so cliche or something that is never been posted. For a beginner like me, it is a must for us to create such a good topic in order to gain reactions from the other users even though we are just a beginner. 

Yes dear it is our nature that we always I want a different and and you need thing and for it we have to make a good work and always try to give information that should be different from other and I think many member are trying their best and everyone is making a good post.

• +2 1

People can attract when you give such information which is unique and not on this forum. So people want to read which post which is giving knowledge and solve current issue which they don't know how to make right. If you would make post on that topic then you can attract people and can gain attention.  When you would make post people will like to read your post and in thia way you can get reputation.  So most of people want to read about trading then you can make post avout trading . So you can make post about cryptocurrency and how to we cannuse in best ways.

You're welcome to the forum, creating a new topics with a rich content is what the group laid down as the forum, and we the member also cherish that alot, because we are tired of seeing a repeated post on a weekly basis, this is not goods however you are not mandatory as a newbie to come up with a new topic post of yours all the time, just focus on learning first, acquire the right skill needed to do that, read a lot of relevant post in the forum, and make good comments on them,then you can now proceed on making your own research on how to create a good topic.

My friend, creating new topics is a good thing because you will get useful information within the replies to new topics that are published here
This causes you to avoid repeating topics and this may give you a positive reputation

Of course my friend, I agree with you to increase reputation for us to make useful subjects, publications and value, and also with media content to attract other members and interact with your posts and evaluate a positive assessment.

Yes ofcourse dear,  rating depends upon your knowledge and information you have shared in your post.  If you want to increase number of reputation  then create such topics which contains useful data and quality contents . 

One thing to remember is that it doesn't matter if we are very experienced or just starting out, we should never underestimate ourselves. The point is that if we try hard enough, we will always make new and interesting topics for the members of this forum.

I completely agree with you buddy.

The topics that have important and new information are really amazing and interesting.

And we should encourage that and try to do it.

In this way we can make this forum better and more useful.

Good luck for all members here.

Thank you friend.

Thank you, my friend, for presenting you with good and useful ideas. We really need topics and ideas to improve the level and gain a good reputation for our accounts. Good luck to everyone.

I agree with you
Seeing duplicate posts makes us feel bored and reduces the credibility of the forum, so we have to search and read on the Internet or any other sources about cryptocurrencies and share them here after that so that the benefit to everyone.

I will comment properly. So that other members can read our comments and gain knowledge and give a good reputation. Yes you are right is we make a good and knowledgeable post and help other by clear their confusions will help us to move here and to get a good reputation among members of this platform You are 100% right create informative posts which increases the attention of this forum and will read your posts with the interest. 

That is true and we should search for new topics which are nobodywrite about them yet and organize our ideas in a good way so ithink we will make a perfext post in this way.

Well say my friend

Media publications attract many, many visiting members to your post. It is very normal, but when you want to publish a media topic, you have to choose an honest advertisement that gives positive results. You have to be really honest in your work to gain the confidence of the members.

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

Right the posts should be informed and provide fresh material that does not already exist in the forum; he should be an exclusive to gain more reactions and followers who will enjoy your work and help you build your credibility.

Good idea friend. We should make attractive post. We can make our post attractive with useful content and also with emojis and stickers. When our post has informative knowledge then people read our post and give likes and positive reputation.

Hide Year greetings yes you are right my friend if you create useful topic then you you are positive reputation because this forum has a rules about posting if you post Useful information you will be able to earn money from this forum I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck