manage your money the right way - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

manage your money the right way

It is very important that we manage our money the right way. Make sure that you are always following you startegy and make sure that you risk only the money that you can risk. Don't risk too much because of the negative effect it will have on your account.

You are absolutely right.Nowadays we need to know how to move money online properly. Because if our money goes somewhere for a small mistake, we will get it back.So be well experienced and manage it well. So we all have to live without the system of transacting money in the right way. Dear friend, if you like my comment, please let me know .

I really thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful participation, you put in my hands a very great plan to manage my money I will follow this step and work it really it is good for me and everyone here. 

• +3 1

We need to acquire a lot of knowledge to earn money in the right way, we can gain different knowledge about digital currency in cryptocurrency forum, it can be the reason for our success

Hello my friend
Thank you for clarifying these points. I think they are important for anyone who wants to work

Hello friend, thanks for posting these points, I am new to this forum and your points will serve me from now on, I will put them into practice to manage my finances well.

Dear Mate, You says good. We should manage our income in proper way. Some mates spend their money in the start of month and in the end they have nothing to fulfil their requirements. On other kind of people who spend properly but don't save for future are also wrong. Make sure that you spend your income in proper way and also save for future.

• +4 1

Thanks buddy, for sharing important information. In order to work on this site, we must manage our thoughts in the right way which will play an important role in making money.

Your article is very useful. In order to succeed and achieve the goals, strategic plans must be made in order to spend money. Everyone must be wise in these things. The ways you've talked about are very useful. 

We need, for such an organization, not to manage our money properly, we may not be able to manage our money in the right ways, so we can use people who are experts in this matter and ask for help from them, to make good plans for our future.

Good capital management will help you more and more in avoiding big losses and also in the field of trading from the mistake of entering one currency with your full capital.

• +2 1

I did not understand much of these terms that my friend brought up. I hope that you can clarify this simple, I am new here, thank you

you have mentioned important points for managing money and using it in a correct way. Our work does not stop at earning money only, but rather it must be managed and used in a correct way and benefit from it properly and beneficial.

• +2 1

I agree with you friend, we must manage the money properly, If not otherwise we may lose money, and we will take care of all this.

Thanks you 

Money management is one important aspect in cryptocurrencies that you should take seriously. You need to learn a lot of money management skills so that you will not end up losing so much money. It is one of the skills that if you have you will always be successful.

If we do  a proper calculation we will be able to handle money in a better way but for that we need to sacrifice a lot of the things and that is why it is not easy to do.

Dear management of anything, whether money or not, needs to be organized greatly and recorded in detail, and if we want to invest money to gain in the long term, it is important to buy a currency and place it for a period of time, thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, friend, your words are completely reasonable. We have to manage our money properly.  So we need to choose a well-protected wallet and save money there.  Or you can use it through trading.

These points can manage our money in a correct and good way that is suitable for us and has a good evaluation. Thank you, my friend, for the good advice.

Thank you, my friend, for your interest in this important topic and the appropriate explanation as a guide to help her manage our money properly without spending it out of place. We need structured, clear and understandable plans that we follow to guide us where and when to spend this money and not waste it. I wish you good luck in this new world of cryptocurrency and trading

It is important to gain sufficient experience in managing capital when entering the world of cryptocurrencies, dividing it into parts with the importance of diversifying the portfolio, and giving the largest percentage to the stronger currencies.

Good afternoon, I liked the subject. I would also like some information on how to save in countries where inflation is constant and money is devalued. Since I live in Argentina and our economy is in decline. From already thank you very much.

You are welcome dear, and this your advice is very much important and valuable which will well appreciated most especially by the new members in the cryptotalk platform and make proper use of it's, thank you so much.

When a businessman makes money, he does not spend it, but when he makes money he does not use it to achieve more profits, and this equation is difficult for many of us. In order to have an ideal base for managing your money, you should set aside ten percent of your salary for entertainment and forty percent on drinks, food, transportation and education expenses. As for the rest of your money, it must be divided into two parts, the first part forgets money to save, and the second part for urgent problems, and it is natural that this division differs from one person to another, but you have to set a similar rule if this does not suit you.

• +1 1

Money management is important for any investor to begin at the beginning and work their way up; it's a full-time job for many of my friends who consider money management and wallet management as a full-time job.