manage your money the right way - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

manage your money the right way

It is very important that we manage our money the right way. Make sure that you are always following you startegy and make sure that you risk only the money that you can risk. Don't risk too much because of the negative effect it will have on your account.

You are absolutely right.Nowadays we need to know how to move money online properly. Because if our money goes somewhere for a small mistake, we will get it back.So be well experienced and manage it well. So we all have to live without the system of transacting money in the right way. Dear friend, if you like my comment, please let me know .

I really thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful participation, you put in my hands a very great plan to manage my money I will follow this step and work it really it is good for me and everyone here. 

• +3 1

We need to acquire a lot of knowledge to earn money in the right way, we can gain different knowledge about digital currency in cryptocurrency forum, it can be the reason for our success

Hello my friend
Thank you for clarifying these points. I think they are important for anyone who wants to work

Hello friend, thanks for posting these points, I am new to this forum and your points will serve me from now on, I will put them into practice to manage my finances well.

Dear Mate, You says good. We should manage our income in proper way. Some mates spend their money in the start of month and in the end they have nothing to fulfil their requirements. On other kind of people who spend properly but don't save for future are also wrong. Make sure that you spend your income in proper way and also save for future.

• +4 1

Thanks buddy, for sharing important information. In order to work on this site, we must manage our thoughts in the right way which will play an important role in making money.

Your article is very useful. In order to succeed and achieve the goals, strategic plans must be made in order to spend money. Everyone must be wise in these things. The ways you've talked about are very useful. 

We need, for such an organization, not to manage our money properly, we may not be able to manage our money in the right ways, so we can use people who are experts in this matter and ask for help from them, to make good plans for our future.

Good capital management will help you more and more in avoiding big losses and also in the field of trading from the mistake of entering one currency with your full capital.

• +2 1

I did not understand much of these terms that my friend brought up. I hope that you can clarify this simple, I am new here, thank you

you have mentioned important points for managing money and using it in a correct way. Our work does not stop at earning money only, but rather it must be managed and used in a correct way and benefit from it properly and beneficial.

• +2 1

I agree with you friend, we must manage the money properly, If not otherwise we may lose money, and we will take care of all this.

Thanks you 

Money management is one important aspect in cryptocurrencies that you should take seriously. You need to learn a lot of money management skills so that you will not end up losing so much money. It is one of the skills that if you have you will always be successful.

If we do  a proper calculation we will be able to handle money in a better way but for that we need to sacrifice a lot of the things and that is why it is not easy to do.

Dear management of anything, whether money or not, needs to be organized greatly and recorded in detail, and if we want to invest money to gain in the long term, it is important to buy a currency and place it for a period of time, thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, friend, your words are completely reasonable. We have to manage our money properly.  So we need to choose a well-protected wallet and save money there.  Or you can use it through trading.

These points can manage our money in a correct and good way that is suitable for us and has a good evaluation. Thank you, my friend, for the good advice.

Thank you, my friend, for your interest in this important topic and the appropriate explanation as a guide to help her manage our money properly without spending it out of place. We need structured, clear and understandable plans that we follow to guide us where and when to spend this money and not waste it. I wish you good luck in this new world of cryptocurrency and trading

It is important to gain sufficient experience in managing capital when entering the world of cryptocurrencies, dividing it into parts with the importance of diversifying the portfolio, and giving the largest percentage to the stronger currencies.

Good afternoon, I liked the subject. I would also like some information on how to save in countries where inflation is constant and money is devalued. Since I live in Argentina and our economy is in decline. From already thank you very much.

You are welcome dear, and this your advice is very much important and valuable which will well appreciated most especially by the new members in the cryptotalk platform and make proper use of it's, thank you so much.

When a businessman makes money, he does not spend it, but when he makes money he does not use it to achieve more profits, and this equation is difficult for many of us. In order to have an ideal base for managing your money, you should set aside ten percent of your salary for entertainment and forty percent on drinks, food, transportation and education expenses. As for the rest of your money, it must be divided into two parts, the first part forgets money to save, and the second part for urgent problems, and it is natural that this division differs from one person to another, but you have to set a similar rule if this does not suit you.

• +1 1

Money management is important for any investor to begin at the beginning and work their way up; it's a full-time job for many of my friends who consider money management and wallet management as a full-time job.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Ищете надежный сервис для обмена фиатных валют UAH и RUB? Тогда вы по адресу!   📱Наш онлайн-обменник предлагает следующие направления обмена: Visa/MasterCard RUB Сбербанк RUB СБП RUB Карта Мир RUB Visa/MasterCard UAH Любой банк UAH Приват 24 UAH Монобанк UAH Ощадбанк UAH ПУМБ UAH Райффайзен UAH А-Банк UAH   Почему ElviraExchange? 📝Выгодные курсы обмена UAH и RUB. 📝Широкий выбор банков. 📝Безопасные и надежные операции. 📝Конфиденциальность: мы не сохраняем ваши платежные данные. 📝Постоянное добавление новых направлений: мы ориентируемся на потребности наших клиентов.   Не тратьте время на поиски сомнительных обменников - доверьтесь профессионалам!   📤Наши контакты: Онлайн чат на сайте → Elvira.exchange Telegram → https://t.me/ElviraExchange Эл. почта → info@elvira.exchange
    • Уважаемые клиенты!Для Вашего удобства добавлено направление - Обмен Tether TRC20 USDT на МТС Банк RUB.Будем рады сделать обмен для Вас в любом направлении и в любое время суток.   Контакты: Сайт: https://btchange.ru/ Telegram: https://t.me/btchangeru E-Mail: info@btchange.ru
    • The risks of falling for fraud are greater than ever. But don't panic! Bitmore will provide you with useful tips to help you stay safe! - Check URLs: Make sure you're on the correct Bitmore website before entering your details. Fraudsters can create fake websites to steal your data. - Don't share your private keys: Never share your private keys or passphrases with other people. This can lead to the loss of your cryptocurrency assets. - Verify addresses before transactions: Before sending cryptocurrency, make sure that the recipient's address is entered correctly. One mistake can lead to the loss of your funds. - Be careful with spam: Be wary of suspicious messages or emails that ask for your personal information. Bitmore never asks for your passwords or private keys via email. - Use two-factor authentication (2FA): Activate two-factor authentication for your Bitmore account to increase the security of your account.  
    • Риски попасть на мошенничество сейчас больше, чем когда-либо. Но не паникуйте! Bitmore предоставит вам полезные советы, которые помогут вам остаться в безопасности! - Проверяйте URL: Убедитесь, что вы находитесь на правильном веб-сайте Bitmore перед вводом своих данных. Мошенники могут создать поддельные веб-сайты, чтобы украсть ваши данные. - Не делитесь приватными ключами: Никогда не делитесь своими приватными ключами или секретными фразами с другими людьми. Это может привести к потере ваших криптовалютных активов. - Проверяйте адреса перед транзакциями: Перед отправкой криптовалюты убедитесь, что адрес получателя введен правильно. Одна ошибка может привести к потере ваших средств. - Внимательнее со спамом: Будьте осторожны с подозрительными сообщениями или письмами электронной почты, которые запрашивают ваши личные данные. Bitmore никогда не запрашивает ваши пароли или личные ключи по электронной почте. - Используйте двухфакторную аутентификацию (2FA): Активируйте двухфакторную аутентификацию для вашей учетной записи Bitmore, чтобы увеличить безопасность вашего аккаунта.
    • Рады сообщить о запуске нового направления обмена!   Теперь у нас доступен обмен DASH на Приват24, что позволяет вам быстро и удобно менять криптовалюту на гривны. Воспользуйтесь нашими выгодными курсами для обмена DASH на гривну и получите максимальную выгоду от каждой сделки.   DASH (Digital Cash) – это передовая криптовалюта, разработанная для обеспечения быстрых и низкозатратных транзакций. Основные преимущества DASH включают в себя мгновенные платежи через функцию InstantSend и высокую степень конфиденциальности благодаря PrivateSend. Эти функции делают DASH идеальным выбором для пользователей, которые ценят скорость, безопасность и приватность в своих финансовых операциях.   Присоединяйтесь к числу довольных клиентов KingsExchange и оцените преимущества работы с нами.   Возникли вопросы – служба поддержки всегда готова помочь Вам.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Да выбор здесь действительно впечатляет. Как на бирже. Даже не на всякой бирже есть такие возможности и такой выбор. Но главное простота, доступность и курс. Хороший обменник. Выгодный, простой, доступный и удобный.
    • Апдейт по аирдропу zkSync.                 Дроп от ZKsync на 3.675 млрд ZK уже на следующей неделе!Клейм запланирован на 17 июня. Будет роздано 21 млрд токенов = 17.5% эмиссии. Запросить токены можно будет до 3 января 2025 года. На основании снэпшота от 24 марта на аирдроп претендуют 695 232 кошельков из уайтлиста.Другие детали: 49.1% токенов распределят через экосистемные инициативы 17.2% выделено инвесторам 16.1% достанется команде Matter Labs. Помимо этого, также было анонсировано сообщество ZK Nation, целью которого будет управлять, защищать и развивать протокол.
    • 11.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.4%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.2%  USDT   +3.2%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Трейдеры, по-видимому, отказываются от риска в преддверии публикации индекса потребительских цен в США и заседания ФРС по денежно-кредитной политике, в следствии чего биткойн снизился до недельного минимума.     Цена биткойна упала до недельного минимума в преддверии данных по инфляции в США и заседания ФРС, назначенного на вторник, в то время как спотовые биржевые фонды биткойнов (ETF) США зафиксировали свой первый чистый отток за более чем 19 торговых дней. Биткойн упал на 2,3% за последние 24 часа и достиг 68 186 долларов США около 3:00 утра по всемирному координированному времени 11 июня, что является самой низкой точкой с 3 июня, по данным Cointelegraph Markets Pro .   Цена Биткойна за последнюю неделю снизилась в утренние торговые часы в Азии. Источник: Cointelegraph Markets Pro. Падение биткойна произошло после того, как 11 спотовых биткойн-ETF в США 10 июня зафиксировали совместный чистый отток в размере $64,9 млн — их первый чистый отток за месяц, по данным Farside Investors.   Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) лидировал с чистым оттоком в $39,5 млн, за ним следовали $20,5 млн от Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) и незначительный отток в $3 млн от Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund (FBTC). Это сопровождалось умеренными притоками в размере $7,6 млн и $6,3 млн от ETF Bitwise и BlackRock . Данные о притоке биткойн-ETF в США от 10 июня отмечены зеленым цветом. Источник: Farside Investors. Бюро статистики труда США планирует опубликовать майские данные по индексу потребительских цен (ИПЦ), измеряющему инфляцию, 11 июня.   Аналитики прогнозируют, что инфляция вырастет на 0,1% после роста на 0,5% в апреле, в результате чего годовой показатель достигнет 3,4%, а базовая инфляция прогнозируется на 0,3% в мае, как и в апреле, сообщает Morningstar . Денежно-кредитная политика ФРС также будет определена на двухдневном заседании Федерального комитета по открытому рынку (FOMC), которое начнется в тот же день. Инвестиционная исследовательская фирма Zacks прогнозирует, что у ФРС нет никаких шансов на снижение процентной ставки, поскольку центральный банк, как ожидается, сохранит свою 23-летнюю максимальную целевую ставку от 5,25% до 5,5%.
    • Британская криптобиржа прекратила работу после кражи $22 млн   Первым о проблемах с британской криптовалютной биржей Lykke сообщил блокчейн-детектив SomaXBT. Позднее представители площадки признали, что злоумышленники получили «несанкционированный доступ» к приватным ключам биржи. После этого сообщения работа Lykke была приостановлена.   Разработчик MetaMask и эксперт по криптозащите Тейлор Монахан написал в запрещённой в России соцсети Х, что биржа потеряла криптовалюты на $22 млн.   Согласно ончейн-данным, половина из украденных $22 млн приходилась на биткоины, остальные активы — это ETH, LTC и Bitcoin Cash. Все похищенные эфиры хакеры сразу обменяли на стейблкоин DAI, а биткоины разделили между несколькими криптокошельками.   Никакой информации о том, когда возобновится работа криптобиржи Lykke, пока нет. Мы всё ещё расследуем причины этого инцидента с безопасностью, но пользователи могут быть уверены, что их средства в сохранности. Lykke — диверсифицированный бизнес с сильными резервами капитала, — заявил генеральный директор криптобиржи Ричард Олсен.