How could we know the reason behind the banned account?? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dwayne gold

How could we know the reason behind the banned account??

There is no specific reason for the banning of accounts some of users steal others content some are copy pasting others content it is also illegal we must not consider this as a forum to earn not only money but also knowledge so you must 

There are several rules that we have to abide by in the forum that cause the account to be banned, such as copying topics and publishing in a language that is contrary to the forum language and others.
But there are warning points that we receive on some violations

Friend, to ban your account you must have made more than one mistake on the platform, since the moderators are considered and the first mistake they punish you with warning points and suspensions and then they ban you

The main reason behind the banned account is that if a person does not follow the rule before posting a comment and if he post a repetitive comment he will be warned first and banned after it. 

We are working with the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and if we create good post and helpful and useful post then we can get good reputation and keep strong account and if we do not work hard and our post out of rules of cryptocurrency and our post will be not useful then surely we banned.keep hard work and focus on the rules then forgot any problems.best of luck.

There are many reasons that lead to the ban, so you have to be careful .. Firstly, violating the rules and provisions of the forum, so you, as a beginner, must read it well .. including .. not copying anyone's comment ..

On 1/27/2021 at 11:54 PM, Dwayne gold said:

As my knowledge about this forum is minimum, I want to know that how could we find out the reason behind the banning of some one's account. 

Please be positive in your response and good luck..!

If someone got banned the reasons why is they didn’t follow the rules or maybe they violate the regulation, so you think first before you post, don’t forget to check always your topic or comment to avoid some warning. keep it up

Friend this is great forum you will ban, when you make serious mistake. So don't try to be smart ,so make such post which is usefull and full of information.  When you will make a new post and this is useless then you can ban. If you break the rules of this forum then you can ban. So follow rules and make batter and batter. 

Dear friends  just because you do not follow the rules and regulations do not do cheating and adopt  method of copy paste that we all know that the moderator of the forum are  very active and they can easily detect the problem  and banned such people and I think this is the best quality of this forum that it makes it clean from scammer.

• +1 1

We can't just know the reason why the accounts are being banned. Because I think the reason is only visible to the banned account. The outsiders are not allowed to view that thing. These are my thoughts I can't guarantee that it's for real. 

I am also new on this platform and don't have proper knowledge and information that why our accounts banned but i think our accounts banning cause is copy and past and violat the rules of this forum. 

When your account is banned, it may be because your publications do not contribute anything to the forum or you are breaking the rules, you have to be careful and prevent this from happening to you, lest by not paying attention to what they are saying, they eliminate you definitely pay attention to what What have you done wrong to avoid falling luck again.

When a member violates the rules and regulations of the forum or publishes useless content, then the coin account is banned. Therefore, we must strictly follow the rules to avoid sanctions.

There are many reasons behind the banned account because many people don't follow the rules and regulations of this forum. They violate all the forums rule. Sometimes they create the useless posts and topics these things makes your account harmful. Sometimes some people use the copy paste material and some are cheating in reputation, these all things cause your account banned. 

I think your Gmail account has been informed of the reason for the ban on your account. The real reason behind the banned account is the violation of the rules because the moderators are very strict about the rules of this forum and will not give you any chance before the ban.

Maybe you breaked some rules like the copying or pasting any comment so read the rules well then you can know why your account is banned.

• +1 1

To know the reason behind the ban, you have to contact the moderators in the forum and tell them that your account has been banned, and you want to know the reason behind this, and the moderators often respond and determine the reason for the ban.

• +1 1

You can find out the reason for the ban by communicating with the supervisors and asking them, but you will not be banned unless you violate the rules or make a mistake, so be sure to abide by the rules and make sure that what you post is useful to everyone and you will never be banned.

If you want to be here  forever , then let me give you an advice that you should read the rules and regulations of this platform thoroughly and follow it and apart from that if you have an knowledge  then you have a comment and topics created otherwise There is no need to create comments and topics here, it will harm you To create any topic, you must have knowledge. 

58 minutes ago, Ses93 said:

To know the reason behind the ban, you have to contact the moderators in the forum and tell them that your account has been banned

Before coming to the point of lodging complain to moderators @Ses93 I think convincing explanation was published by admins of the forum for doing so. This explicitly provide solutions for raised questions. 

Edited by Guru2050
  • +2 1

When you are banned, the reason for the ban is often displayed on the front of the site, or the forum sends a message to your e-mail. You can also find out about this by contacting the administrators on the Telegram application

Welcome, buddy. 
Failure to adhere to the rules of the forum and the dissemination of useless and repetitive information results in a user ban 
So we have to publish according to the rules and abide by the rules so we don't ban

Of course, my dear friend, the matter is very clear. You have to abide by the decisions and instructions of the Forum and be careful not to override them so as not to be subject to a ban. Therefore, you must be careful and be patient.

• +5 1

No member is banned without a clear reason, and the reason for the ban is always attached to the violation, and this member must violate one of the forum rules, such as copying and pasting, multiple accounts, or other violations.