Why do we see so many similar posts ?? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alaa hus

Why do we see so many similar posts ??

Hello guys,there are so numerous posts are here,i think there are many new members are joined here, repeating the same posts must,you are a absolutely right,i hope you successed,thank you.

You are right, we look forward to always having new and useful information in this forum and at the same time there are some new members they are not aware of the forum rules.

It is better for them to look at it by searching within the previously raised topics to avoid this repetition.

I think it is the most common reasons that many people are copying and pasting and making a simple modification and these did not come to learn, but only to bring money and do not care about the rules and laws that they must respect and understand them

We see most of the posts similar.it is because,most of the members just read the comments of fellows and with slight change they write comments in same way so we see so many topics so similar.

Good and purposeful work and an increase in experience are necessary, and unique publications and topics must be published and topics not repeated to increase experiences in the world of coding

My friend, I think it is not a bad idea. There are many old posts that some or most of the newcomers do not see, and I am one of them where I want to see everything and learn what I have learned from old information.

Hello my friend, yes, all the topics are the same because everyone is wondering about the same thing about cryptocurrencies, how to profit, how to work, and the rules that must be adhered to, which makes us feel that the topics are all about the same thing

• +4 1

I think people do not search about a topic that is already present in the forum and they are posted  so we should search about that topic if it is already present then we should avoid it and then  we can make improvement in our work.

Hello, how are you my friend, all the respect and appreciation for your opinion, dear, there are new junior members here and they do not have the full information and experience in the forum, and we, the members, have to help them so that their experiences and culture about the site increase, and I hope that you and the members will cooperate with us and them until you provide cooperation to them. Nice time, friends.

Hello dear friend, I hope you are in good health, you are right, my friend, and I agree with you, there are many similar topics that are raised daily and repeated due to the lack of sources, and I advise all people who post posts and ask questions about the forum to use the Google search taboo and it is possible Through it, you get a lot of information and topics that do not contain stereotypes, you have good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend, every day we have a large number of new members who ask us repeated questions.  Due to the large number of posts in the beginners section, the member will only be able to see a few posts.  I hope to install useful posts for the new member and the potential to be repeated

Because there are many people who have entered this platform to earn money without knowing that the bad reputation will cause them problems and prohibitions because they steal the publications of people who are tired in publishing such leaflets

I am new user similar post very helpful for me to understand about crypto forum and it's rules. It may be similar post for old user but it is very meaningful post or comments for new users 

Forum posts are repeated because of new members who do not have enough information and have insufficient knowledge of the topics circulating in the forum. This is why they post topics that are likely to exist before.

Yes, this is kinda disturbance created by some individual. This happens because many new members are joining everyday and they have lake of knowledge. This can also be a reason that one may not get the valuable information from people comments. 

my friend we see similar post because it is a big form and lots of people make a post because they want guidance and most of them have the same issue so we see similar posts.

my friend was a similar posts because most of the people have facing the same issue I think that's why you see similar posts.

Its just due to lack of research and we are not doing our work honestly we just wanted to earn from this forum and thats why many members do not care that is that topic is already existing on the forum whom they wanted to post or not.