Why do we see so many similar posts ?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alaa hus

Why do we see so many similar posts ??

In crypto talk if don’t follow and read instructions of crypto.then they not save this reputations zero and then they give warning and then banned if not follow the rules.please follow the rules and read all comments.and how post comment then who comments posts.the posts are very attractive then you get rewards.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Hello my dear friend i hope all of you are fine my dear we see the same post on daily basis beacise i think there are many beginners which joined to crypto and they create the post to get information so we have to write for their knowledge.

Repetitive topics are usually created by newcomers. Those who carelessly follow existing issues. Your point should not be repeated. It’s good to create something that can be sincere and unique in the forum.

I really don't know the reason of making repeated posts every day. I know new members face many difficulties in beginning that's why every member tells us about his problems but I noticed that many people with different ranks also make repeated topics.

• +3 1

I think new member write one post again and again. They want to get reputation on this way. But in this way they do not get more repytation.We should always try to ppst useful topics.That give us lot of information.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:00 PM, Alaa hus said:

Every day we see a lot of similar posts in this section. If we are unable to collect information or find new information about digital currencies, why do we republish old information and questions that some have shared in the past?

Hi friend i hope you will be fine.Many new members do not study the forum rules and only repeat comments to meet the goal of daily posts without realizing that they can be banned from the platform and lose all the time and effort they have made. Let's be attentive to the raglas and it will not go very well in this forum. Good luck.   @Alexadaniel

My friend this is because . There are alot of people who is joining this forum recently. So they don't know the rules. They don't know how to work on this forum. So they keep on asking what are the rules . How they can work on that forum? That is the reason we are seeing the same topic again and again

Sometimes it can happen by members who are entering the forum without exact knowledge, but it may also be that the best way to help us because some comments are a bit out of place, the best way to stop this from happening is that education is what principal.

You are right friend but the situation like that lots of members are joining the crypto talk on regulary base so we have share the same information to new joining members .Because they are new on this platform the have no experience so we can share tje information .

To become a businessman, you need to have all the qualities in him.  He must have the idea of buying and selling.  He has to show interest to satisfy the buyer.  This business will be successful if it can satisfy the mind of the buyer.  So the mind of the buyer must be satisfied first, so the mind of the buyer must be satisfied first.  There must be a good relationship between buyer and seller.  If a good relationship develops between the buyer and the seller then he will come to achieve success in a business.

Hello my dear friend i am also A new member.

I think crypto is upgrading and many members are creating the accounts and they are new members they do not know about of him i think they create the post to get information that how they satrt and earn the money i think we do not disgrace those people.

I have also noticed that. I think this happened because of carefulness of some people. They don't search before making any post. If they do so then there would not any similar post. 

Yes my dear friend it must be through a lot of discussions and topics the reader feels that they are similar and it is possible that they are really similar but the comments and suggestions differ in the end

Yes, my friend, you are right. There are a lot of posts and topics that are repeated and this work is not correct. We must provide useful information and new ideas on a daily basis in order to benefit from them and benefit other members

I think that this is because beginners do not have much knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies, my friend. They publish questions and inquiries permanently without noting that most of them are already on the platform ..

This the big problem of this forum because the users don't read the rules and do what he want to do without respect the rules,any users should search for post before create any new one th7s advice I give it all the time to all new users.

Well my friend there was many people here which is entered now so they don't know about rules of this forum that's why they repeat again and again. And we must avoid this and making new topics or posts for more knowledge.

Your words are correct, my friend. During my short career in this forum, I have seen many similar posts, of which there is no purpose other than financial gains, not practical experience.

Yes dear we see similar posts because everyday new members join this forum and they don't have any information about this forum and they want to know about this forum. Therefore , they want to know they post. And therefore there are similar posts.

Thanks.

I also have the same question. The platform provides one person to earn enough money and to gain knowledge about the present and most aspectable economical world of cryptocurrency. If same thing comes to home page,it will interrupt the path of gaining knowledge from this forum.So,we should be careful. 

I will give an easy answer to that. Some posts go to other pages as they get older and the person who wrote the same gunman cannot see it. He has to write the same topman, albeit unwillingly. Or old friends who can't write topical comments can write other same topical comments.

Dear here new members don't know about their topic are repeated . Because they have less experience for this forum . I will say to new members you should to search a topic in search bar which you want to create if  you don't find this related topic then you can create new topic. 

On 1/27/2021 at 7:00 PM, Alaa hus said:

Every day we see a lot of similar posts in this section. If we are unable to collect information or find new information about digital currencies, why do we republish old information and questions that some have shared in the past?

In my view the main reason of these repeated posts are every day new members are joining the website as they have the same questions in their mind so they posts the same without waiting and spending time they always remains in a rush to learn about earning.