Replaying on a post of banned member! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Replaying on a post of banned member!

Peace be upon you, my friend, I think that even if the person received a ban from this forum, unfortunately, but since his participation was not deleted and contains a topic related to the cryptographic talk that we discussed in this forum, and I responded to it on what I believe in a large part of it, your comment will be calculated according to For forum rules, I wish everyone good luck.

On 4/4/2021 at 9:57 AM, Mohammadjolean said:

I am a beginner and I do not have sufficient experience in this matter, but I have read in previous topics and it was said that as long as the topics are useful, you can comment on it and it will be calculated for you and you will not be banned because you have responded to any topic whose owner was forbidden as the matter is not related to the banned member but related On its subject, whether it was useful and important, it will not be deleted and useful responses to it will not be deleted, so continue your work diligently and without fear

@Mohammadjolean That's right, we can comment on a post by a user who was banned, that's why we won't have any problem, what if I don't see it logical is to respond to the user who is no longer in the forum, one can comment to other people about any comment they make and that is valid in the forum.

• +1 1

Hello my dear.  We can replay banned member comments.  Because their accounting is banned.  But things are not forbidden.  Or not deleted.  So we can post banned member comments and issues.

If you comment on a topic whose publisher has been banned, your comment will be counted, there is no problem with that.

The publisher may be banned for a reason that he committed after a while, and the topic he previously published is useful, so his post is not deleted and remains open for people to share.

• +2 1

I also notice that some members have been banned recently
But do not worry, because your comment or post is counted as long as it is useful and contains a hundred characters
But try to avoid banned members and their posts to ensure your business.

Hello dear ... There is no need to be afraid and panic. When evaluating your post, it is based on the content and not on the basis of the author of the post .. When payment is made for your work, this matter does not affect, but rather supports the knowledge, benefit and quality he provides..Continue with your work and persevere to increase your profit And your money in this forum

• +4 1

My friend, when you comment on forbidden publications to you, they do not expel you as long as you do it before that person is eliminated, what happens is that they do not tell you that comment at the time of payment and you would be wasting your time with her. that you be very attentive when looking for the post to comment and avoid those publications that do not contribute anything.

• +1 1

On 4/8/2021 at 6:29 AM, Lewis01 said:

That's right, we can comment on a post by a user who was banned, that's why we won't have any problem, what if I don't see it logical is to respond to the user who is no longer in the forum, one can comment to other people about any comment they make and that is valid in the forum.

@Lewis01 I have also realized that users respond to the one who makes the publication and is prohibited, it is seen that the interaction is just by filling out comments space, because I do not see it either logically to that, better interact with those who are active than one He knows that they are going to read and the growth of the forum is more effective that way, but everyone thinks in a different way and time will teach them how to do the work.

• +1 1

Don't worry dear, there have been some modifications in the forum, many people have been banned from the spammers. Yes, you can comment on the topics that have been created, because they are good topics.

• +1 1

Very well asked mate. Welcome to this forum. Hope you well. There have no such problem. But you may to avoid commenting on a banned accounts posts. Try to post or comment in unbanned accounts. Hope you understand. 

• +1 1

There is no need to fear and be warned that your response to the job of a banned member has nothing to do with the ban and the member itself.
If the post was not good, it would have been deleted and not kept until other members had responded to it.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful participation, and I think that you do not need to worry if a comment is made on a post with a banned author, it will not be deleted unless the content is not useful.

• +1 1

Yes my friend. This depends on the content that you will write. It must contain distinct information on the topic at hand and share updates and developments with members. You should take into account the rules of the forum in writing it and not offend anyone or a group. If you apply these tips, then all  Nothing will be fine

• +4 1

I do not think that this will happen, my friend. If the content of the comment is useful, important and good, and does not violate any of the rules of the forum, then certainly your comment will not be deleted even if the account is banned

Do not delete your comment, my friend, because the banned member from his participation with the forum does not cause this ban or delete posts, but it does not prevent you from consulting elderly members because they have sufficient experience

Of course anyone can reply to a member's posts and comment. We also get paid by commenting on the post of the member whose account has been blocked.

Moderators do not remove the topic if it is useful and rich in information, because the remaining members will benefit from it, so I think yes, your comment will be counted if the topic is useful and restricted by rules

I believe that you should avoid responding to a banned member’s post. A member will be banned if he violates the forum’s rules. Therefore, you should not respond to the banned member’s posts to avoid the ban.

• +3 1

No need to worry about that.  If we comment on the post of a banned person, this will not affect our account, but the banned person cannot see their posts and comments on them.  As for those who do the comment, they are completely safe.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, the comment will be calculated because if this topic was not commentable, it would have been deleted previously by moderators

I do not think that this topic causes any problems, so the topic may be useful and distinctive, but the publisher member has been banned and this is normal and does not cause any member to comment on the post with a ban or any other problem

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, of course, it is possible to publish if the account holder is yes. We must gain knowledge, experience and money and work hard to achieve success. Thank you.

• +5 1

There is no problem in replying to a banned member post as long as this post is not deleted, and you will get paid on your comment like any other comment. 

very good question you shared with us and i think it away the confusion of many new members so i think if we reply on the topics of that members which is banned so i think it not count in our useful post so in my opinion we should not reply on banned member post topics.

well  I  do not think that is true my friend , I had replied before on a posts of some of the banned members and my comments were counted . as long as you are following the rules you would not be banned