Topics created by beginners will get ratings ? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jumaimach

Topics created by beginners will get ratings ?

When a novice person with no experience publishes a topic, he may not get good reviews because the topic is not useful or important.
If the topic is good, it will receive positive evaluations even if the person who published it is a beginner.

Yes, my friend, the matter is not related to whether a novice or an old member of the forum has published the topic. It is related to the content of the topic, its usefulness, importance, and the extent of its understanding by others

Of course, you will get a good reputation or ratings, but it is subject to the content that should be displayed. Honestly, we have to be careful of repeating posts or copies because that will expose us to a ban, so we have to work hard in order to get a good reputation and earn money.

Yes, I find it useful. Written matters, however, must be subject to the terms of sending the platform. The information is not duplicate and contains useful information.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, if you create your posts, you will get positive reviews and your performance will improve here in the forum. But you have to observe the rules while creating the topic so that it is not deleted. I encourage you to do so.

He can get a rating before making 100 posts, but it will have no bearing on his earnings. If you get a rating in the next 100 posts, it will come in handy if you need money. Having a ranking, on the other hand, increases the poster's interest. As a result, the ranking is crucial.

If you want to start working in the forum, you do not have to write posts. Start learning and reading the posts through this platform and others and through Google. Make reviews, interactions and comments on your first work in this forum. When you feel that you are ready to work, start.

Hello my friends..the ratings are not related to the length of time the members are here..and they are not related to the number of lines and words of the post..and they are not related to personal acquaintances..Rather, there is only one thing that has to do with the evaluation ..

This thing is (the content of the publication, the amount of interest in it, and the amount of new information presented) .. If the content is new and useful, it will meet positive evaluations even if the author is a beginner ..

When we see a topic for a beginner, we must read it and study it well, perhaps we may benefit from it, and if it is really useful, it must be evaluated positively so that this beginner continues to publish and work with all sincerity and enthusiasm..Greetings to you all ..

Certainly my friend, he will get positive ratings if he publishes useful and new content, and this does not matter if he is a beginner. Most importantly, work diligently and actively, abide by the rules of the forum and have knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yes, you get a reputation or ratings, but according to the content of your topic and the ideas you present, you should pay attention and focus while writing and avoid getting warning points.

Hello my friend, I hope you are well
Certainly, you will get good reviews on the post that you publish, but this depends on the content of the topic, as you must publish a topic that includes useful information and you must be careful in writing it and not copy topics that have already been published by people here.

• +1 1

Why not.

But your topic should be useful and informative, then absolutely you will get a good reputation.

According to me, when I saw an useful topic, whoever the person release it, I would give it a good reaction.

Wish all the best for you and all members.

• +5 1

Yes my friend, you will probably get positive reviews
But it should not be duplicate, unhelpful and have to obey the content you provide
Because repetition will send warning messages or possibly blocking if redundancy occurs on a daily basis

Yes, obviously why not. If the topic is unique helpful then the topic must be getting good ratings. In this platform, we are looking for a good topic. People love to write comments on a good topic. It does not matter if you are new or old if you write good content you have to right to get a reputation from others.  That's it. Good luck ❤

dear friend I want to tell you that the topic from the beginners are getting well reputation because some beginners writing useful topics are the other people who are using cryptotalk so that's why they deserve the positive reputation

When I see a good post, whether made from a new user or an older user, I give it a positive reaction because it's useful, and especially if it's from a new or novice to inspire them, but if it's a poor post, I don't give anything and instead speak to the users. 

You can post topics, but you need good knowledge and experience before that. Read many useful publications and some searches, then try to create useful and good topics for others, good luck to you.

The publications that you publish earn you a good reputation and a positive evaluation if they are useful and new, so you must search carefully and not bypass the laws to get a good reputation and avoid getting warning points

• +3 1

Dear friend, the evaluations have nothing to do with this thing. The evaluations come on the beauty of the topic presented, whether it is a beginner or an experienced one From my point of view, I give reviews on beautiful topics. I do not look at the publisher. I care about his intelligence 

Welcome my dear friend, I wish you success.  My dear friend, any topic raised by adults or by beginners will receive positive evaluations, but on the condition that it is a new and non-recurring topic and benefits everyone.

• +2 1

You are welcome with us
You can participate by creating topics
But there are rules that you must adhere to
It is for the topic to be simple and not repeated, and it must be related to cryptocurrencies.

Yes but I think getting reputation in topic is not depend on senior member or new member its depend only on what you share and is this information is good and value able then you get reputation simply

In fact, the medical reputation is not limited to senior members only. All members can get a good reputation, and for whom if your posts are useful and meaningful and do not violate any rule, then you really deserve that reputation.

When I see a good posts if the new users has created or older too I give home a positive reaction because it's helpful and specially if it's from the new and beginners to encourage them but if it's a bad post I really don't give anything and talk to the users..

• +2 1

You do not mind getting evaluations, but unfortunately my friend, before you complete the 100 posts, you will not get paid for the evaluations, the value of which is morale and motivation for new members.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.