No pains No gains. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellaa

No pains No gains.

And in any case, hard work is necessary to be successful. Nothing can be achieved without hard work. There will be many ups and downs in our lives. At that time we have to work with patience and hard work. 

It is amazing saying that means you will not be benefited if you are not able to hold and bear pain. If your looking for success then it is compulsory to face the heat of failures which turn your path to right directions.

You say right my friend and I am totally agree with you and my friend your topic is very helpful for everyone . Hard working and patience is key of success and these both things make our selves strong .  That's why my friends always do work hard with patience .

• +2 1

Yeah if you want to gain something then you have to sacrifice you happiness and accept pains. Cause you need to work day and night and you have to take lot of pain for it. Otherwise you won't gain it. So I'm also saying that no pains no gains.

Truly dear you are correct no torment no addition in light of the fact that each effective talk behind having a torment. with no agony we not accomplish our benefits. So we should focus closer on information than cash.

15 hours ago, Bellaa said:

Hy dears I wish all of you will be fine and enjoying good health.If you wants to achieve your dreams and desires you must do hardwork and face some difficulties.Ups and downs are the part of life.we should don't lose heart.We should work hard until we get succeed.If you become a successful trader you must avoides making simple mistakes and work hard for achieving your goals and destination.Of you really wants to gains in your life then you should make yourself for facing some pains and difficulties.So best of luck dear fellows for your future goals.

@Bellaa Working hard and actively helps us achieve many of the many and varied gains in our lives. For that we have to learn and present our best posts and information in order for everyone to benefit from these posts.

Yes it is true if we want success, we have to work hard. We have to lose something if we want to earn something. Give a proper time to get knowledge about cryptocurrency. Increase your knowledge and experience so we can be a professional traders.

Yes i am totally agree with it.we have to loss something when we have to gain something.and we have to do many hard work yo success in life and it is very important also.so we have remember that no pain no gain.        

Expensive companions, I would like to advise you already that the harder you work, the harder you work and the more you'll not be able to succeed, so you must work difficult and in case you need to be in this gathering, you wish to post more,If you work difficult, you may get way better comes about later,You fair got to be more segregating with the assistance you render toward other individuals.

It is necessary to suffer or work hard in order to succeed or make progress. Anything that we get in the life without pain is not real success. Mean to say if we want success in real then we will become the real achiever. Cryptotalk provide a good and real benefits to all of its members and in returns huge efforts from from users too. There required patience. If you want to achieve your goal then you will have to sacrifices the thing which are important for you. 

Yes of course dear friends will not give any problem to anyone, then we will not get the problem about that too. If we continue to do our work with proper honesty then we will also get its result I also understand that if we do not give any problem to anyone, no pain no gain, then we will also not get the problem. 

Post on Yes I Agree with Because No Pain No Gain If we help with someone and we will also get help, if we do bad with someone, then we will also get complete, so I want to be with each other and live well with some one lakh and keep each other happy.  Which post do I aggressively do because you go to Godown but we should work together with each other

• +1 1

You are always awarded for what you have given your dedication and for what you have suffered the most.No one can get achievement without hardwork. With hardwork and patience we can achieve our future Dreams!!!

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Absolutely correct,no pain no gain any successful man you see on earn have painful story to tell before he became successful, however you have to keep working hard to exploit your talent and skills, sitting down doing will not yield you any profitable gain but when you continue working hard by posting important and useful informative content you will surely achieve the fruit of your pain.

He friends yes I agree no pain no gain. Every success  is spend a more time and  hard working  time and get gain the success  life is not easy but hard working is  key to success  this plate forum is a good and get gain knowledge  and lean the money but fellow  the rules  and regulations  OK best of luck thanks regards 

There is no continuous success in life, there are always difficulties and there are some failures, but a smart person is one who learns from his mistakes and failures, and continues forward until he achieves his dreams, whoever gives up from the first failure will not succeed in anything in his life.

• +1 1

We need to know about because some people are not even have the ideas about and it is very difficult but impossible unless we work hard in it and we cannot make the most head.

Wow! This is one of my  best quote . Truly,no pain no Gain because the way you spend more time on this platform and work very hard by helping others also is the way you will  earn more on this platform.  So, I advise all of us on this platform to work hard. Thanks

Yes, absolutely right, even if you did a wonderful post, you have said absolutely right that till no pain no gain we do not work hard for anything and do nothing to achieve something, if we keep working hard for any work day and night, what can we do tomorrow, then believe us, we are going to go a lot further.

So see this, the one who works hard achieves that.

sure this is proper mate on this cryptotalk discussion board we should have persistence and information and blended with greater tough works if we desire to get greater profits from our posts the keys is simply posting a few beneficial and significant and additionally useful subjects and thoughts approximately cryptocurrencies, no hardworks equals to no profits so higher to warmness up ourselves into proposal to make extra money or posts for higher us in future.

Just as you said, with more reward chance, there's a high risk along the road, so if you're making around 10%  profit in trading (for example), you're in a risky situation where you might lose 10% (or more). that's why you should never use strategies that might put you in a risky situation. 

Always remember the golden saying: "a small steady revenue, is better that a fluctuating risky revenue" 

There is no success without failure, success always requires a lot of hard work and effort and certainly will fail at times, but you have to learn from your failure in order to be able to reach full success.

• +3 1

It is good to hear such inspiring words from a new member of cryptotalk, greetings friend you come with very good energy and that is good to be able to face the problems that life gives us and to be able to work professionally within the forum I wish you success, keep it up

• +1 1

No pain no gain it is traditionally every one who earn reputation in the world and become popular to work hard and get some pain to move on that will case your success. 

• +3 1

yes absolutely right no pain no gain because work hard to hard and get pain and get you pian without work hard you not successful in life more work in achievement you're goals every famous people work hard in life.