No pains No gains. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellaa

No pains No gains.

Dear friends, I would like to inform you beforehand that the harder you work, the harder you work and the more you will not be able to succeed, so you must work hard and if you want to be in this forum, you need to post more,If you work hard, you will get better results later,You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

It is not wrong to stay that you can not achieve success without bearing pain.Their is no smooth way toward success ,if the path is full of thorns than the end will be full of flowers.In all field we need to work hard to get constant success .same is the case in field of cryptotalk.

Well this is this one of the greatest idea that works for so many people there is a love idea to which we need to follow and we need to find and we need to work ,  its really be sure to really find solution to some of the problems that we are facing and this is what we should be able to do , build a power of information and there are so many people out there doing out there this is really important to find that key that is effective.

@kikifam @Sapna khan @Bitcoin Earning

When you r pain there is no gain.pain is very harmful for our life.when we are in pain we can not focus on our goal we can not do any work properl. So we have to be happy always in our daily life.and it is very importan.    

6 hours ago, Bellaa said:

Hy dears I wish all of you will be fine and enjoying good health.If you wants to achieve your dreams and desires you must do hardwork and face some difficulties.Ups and downs are the part of life.we should don't lose heart.We should work hard until we get succeed.If you become a successful trader you must avoides making simple mistakes and work hard for achieving your goals and destination.Of you really wants to gains in your life then you should make yourself for facing some pains and difficulties.So best of luck dear fellows for your future goals.

Achieving goals requires hard work because through hard work everyone can achieve success.We will not be able to enjoy any happiness if there is no sorrow in our life and we will not be able to achieve success if there is no obstacle in our life.

The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tommorow. You shouldn't give up, fight for yourself and who you are. You have got to go through the worst times in life to achieve the best. So my friends work hard, don't quite. You are already in pain, already hurt, get a reward from it.

People say no pain no gain to mean that you cannot achieve anything without effort or suffering it is true no pain no gain you can successful if you don't take patience into thair life and work hard.

Pain is something that slowly kills me. Pain is something that hurts people and pushes them into anxiety.  So I will tell you not to worry and work hard here you will get good results from here and move on I will help you and I know you have that ability to move forward so you keep trying

The right partner in this crypttal forum should be patient with patience and understanding and more hard work, if we want to earn more from our posts, keys are simply some useful and meaningful and helpful topic and helpful subjects and ideas of helpful issues and helpful

Hello dear i am member here. Yes it is true no pain no gain you can not successfull if you don't take patience in their life and work hard. My advice for all here's work hard and get good achievement in here.i really like it because this is good platform...

You have said very valuable things. In fact, there is no substitute for hard work to do all the work properly. And in any case, hard work is necessary to be successful. Nothing can be achieved without hard work. There will be many ups and downs in our lives. At that time we have to work with patience and hard work. Only then we can be successful.

Yes you are absolutely right . It is right because it is necessary to suffer and work hard to achieve our goals and to be successful in our lives and make progress. Because without hard work we can not achieve any thing and during hard work we have to face the problems .so work hard and achieve your goals .

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes surely if you don't get any pain you never gonna gain. Considered this platform as an example if we didn't spend much time and brain in this forum we are nothing gonna gain. When working on this platform sometimes our comment may get deleted. Even if we work hard without frustration we definitely gonna earns. 

People who want to succeed in the world face a problem but they overcome that problem and forge ahead until they have gained much recognition in the world. There will be many obstacles if we are to succeed, so if we overcome all obstacles. And the problems then we can see the new sun.

The rule of thumb, in my opinion, is having enough knowledge and experience about the field in which you will do the hard work. If you want to work in the cryptocurrency markets, such as trading or investing in them, your hard work will not lead to any results unless it accompanies a large amount of experience and knowledge about trading, technical analysis and so on.

• +2 1

Of course. My friend you are absolutely right pain means hard working and gain knowledge skill information experience and achieve his goals. Something we cannot achieve your dreams. So it always better to accept pain to enjoy success.

You Are Right All Motivational Speaker Advice Us Not To Give Up. Because If We Will Lose Heart And Don't Do Anything We Can Not Succeed In Life Because We Have Lose Our Heart And Made Our Mind Not To Do The Work. We will not Get Succes In Life By Givingup. 

I think that you learn from mistakes, we have to fall in order to get up, and all these experiences leave us learning that we will never forget. We must fight for our dreams and not give up on the first obstacle we encounter on our long road. The strength to succeed comes from within, if you don't believe in yourself no one will.

Whenever we do any work, we need to work hard to do that work because we will work hard only then we will be able to do that work. When we do any work, we also have to face the difficulties that come in that work, but we need that we should fight back hard and try to do that work in a good way. And till we do not try to do any work, then we will not be able to do it for you, that is why it is important that we try to do any work and do that work. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes expensive you're right. It is vital to go through or paintings tough with a purpose to prevail or make progress. Anything that we get withinside the lifestyles with out ache isn't actual fulfillment. The direction to fulfillment is painful however constantly promising. Without tough paintings or ache there may be no purpose to achieve lifestyles.

dear i agree with all of you because if we don't try it is useless because if we intend to do something they start but we don't work hard to do it  Or if we don't try, then what is the use of such work because when we can't achieve our goal, that's why we need to try to achieve something. We have to work very hard to achieve it.we should workhard. Hard work and achievement means gaining knowledge about academic skills and achieving its goals.If we do not work hard we will not be able to achieve anything. That is why hard work is very important for us. If we try hard we can achieve the greatest success. It is impossible to achieve anything without hard work.

Dear Mate, Literally you are right. If we don't  work hard and don't efforts a lot we cannot earn a lot. Everyone is here for sake of money but if we don't work hard we cannot earn a lot for this purpose we have to work hard. Make yourself valuable and create good content. If you done mistake don't worry and learn from your mistakes. Good Luck.

It is quite painful when I don't have the energy to work yet I need to push myself in continuing because I will not achieve anything if I just lay around all day and conceding to laziness. Strive hard and keep earning!

you are right . Success always requires hard work and fatigue
To reap, you have to plant and take care of what you planted. Also goals, in order to reach them, we must tire and patience.

Thanks for your advice. All the success are hidden in working hard. If we work hard, we can shine in life. And when we are going to work hard then we will definitely face a lot of difficulties and pain. All the difficulties we have to face with our intelligence . Then success will come

• +2 1