Learning from life!! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Learning from life!!

@Elena951, @Mehedi25.you say right dear. we always take learn from our life. our life learn us every thing whatever we do. everybody wants to get success but if you want to get success you must take learn from your life. always focus our work. 

Learning from our experiences and those of others is important to reach success. If we want to reach success, we must make a great effort. Nothing in this world comes easily

• +2 1

This is correct talk, reaching success requires serious work and patience with continuity and completing daily duties to the fullest, which speeds up the achievement of the goal.

Definitely. We will excel in whatever job we wish to do if we have faith and commitment to accomplish the objective. And it is because of this that we aspire to never give up when faced with a challenge. 
We still get good results when we work with honesty and commitment. And this is what we'll need to win the forum and make it to the top.

I totally agree with you my friend, any success in life requires alot of working hard and patience,if we put a plan about what we want ,we can achieve it faster and  accurately, you can read more and more information about your work and increase your knowledge .we can learn from anything we face in our life.

Righttt! And as you live  you  will see and learn more from life and it's the best school to teach us through its difficulties and set for us the best way for success if we really learned from our faults too. 

You are absolutely right. Working without determination and devotion will have no benefits for us So try to interact with your work and then give your 100% to perform well and to derive the best results from it.

It is a fact that we learn from our lives, learn from our mistakes, move forward and try to do better. We must never give up. We must work hard to achieve our goals.

Thank so much for sharing such topic. Firstly, there are many difficult moments in our lives. Never lose hope and always keep patience .Hard work & consistency leads us to be successful to achieve our goals .we  have to be serious with our work, we have to keep patience and have courage.

As you mentioned, my friend, hard work leads to success, so we have to work hard to achieve our goals because there is nothing easy, so patience and perseverance at work are two important factors for success .. for me when I joined this forum and in my first 100 posts, I almost gave up many times, but I was patient and working. I strive to gain more information and learn new things, and I am still learning and earning until now, and this is really wonderful, and you will see the fruit of your hard work soon.

• +2 1

When you fail once you have to try again, nothing comes easy
You have to be patient and diligent with yourself in order to develop your abilities to employ them in their place

In life hard working and learning people who are sharing news and information with the people getting learn so many things. So be studying in the forum and mak your earnings and Life more perfect.

i think life is a big teacher we can learn various lesson from our life if we do any mistake try not to repeat it and learn from your mistake and i agree with you work with patience and must be serious in life to get any thing.

What you mentioned in the topic is pretty much the same here in the forum because you have to be patient to read the posts and work hard to get from  other members good reputation 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my dear friend, so in order to reach our goals, we must do everything in our power (exert our utmost efforts). We must also intensify working hours in order to delve into and research the details of our work.
As is the case in this forum, where we have to endure pressures and troubles in order to support and serve the platform.

I believe that our success in the forum and in any work in life is related to the extent of our understanding of the work we do and the extent of our interest in learning it, we must gain experience and abide by the laws and we will do so. Certainly achieve success.

Life gives us many opportunities and we must take advantage of them and work hard to achieve our goals. We may encounter obstacles and falls, but we must rise with strength and determination to overcome them. 

Indeed, you are absolutely right. We must always strive to achieve our goals in general and in particular with regard to cryptocurrencies. This field needs a lot of knowledge and patience to achieve success.

Greetings ... In my opinion, a person who is successful in this life at all levels is a person who learns from his mistakes and sees other people's mistakes as well and learns from them
Because life gives us very important and valuable lessons, and we all have to learn from these lessons and not make mistakes again
Because the lessons of life are somewhat harsh, and we must learn from them and not repeat the mistake

Hello my friend
There is nothing easy in this life. All works we must have great patience in order to reach our goals and dreams.

Life is difficult..and any work in this life must be difficult in order to succeed in it .. and to feel your suffering while you are doing your job in order to feel successful .. Through the useful information for all members and through the extra time you can find success .. I wish you luck

These are really motivating words, as we all entered the world of crypto with little experience, and we have experienced failure and loss many times, we just have to not despair and continue to develop ourselves day after day, and we will certainly achieve our goals, whether by gaining experience and profits.

As a human being, it is very good to learn from anything that come around them, in life we will always be learning because learning is a continue process. Therefore the members of this platform more precisely the new members should always try to learn new things.

It is very true what they say that we must always learn from life because it is life that teaches us a lot of things and of those things is that we are learning and we can do things that we could not do before and that is all Because thanks to life we are learning and it is not that we learn from one side only if not from several in order to be successful in life and in what we never want to give up.

• Useful or interesting 1

Working in the forum requires patience, commitment, and avoiding greed, and this is what will make you climb the ladder of success in complete safety.Good luck my dear friend.

• +3 1