Learning from life!! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Learning from life!!

Hello mate. Very well said mate. Such a motivating approach from this forum as by yours. Well done my mate. Keep it up such this type motivating posts into the hands of millions of this forum. Very thanks to you for sharing your experiences.

This is true, of course, because this is the secret of success in any business is to love it, give it all your interests and be patient with it as well. Of course, you will face some difficulties. This is normal, but successful and purposeful will make these obstacles a bridge to reach success by learning from them of course.

Look cryptotalk gives us great opportunity to earn and learn. In order to success from this forum you need to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. You need to work very hard. Keep struggling. Dont lose hope. Be patience. Never stop learning. Gatehr knowledge and skill. Learn from your mistake. 

Learning from life is the only way to learn and grow. Learning is the only way to improve in life and also affect our society. All the greet men ever to live on earth that create or invent did this by learning

As far as you want to succeed in life and achieve greatness, you most learn from the experience and life of others around you, and this platform is one of the best place to learn about that, so we should endeavour to learn from the platform, thank you so much.

My dear, thank you for this topic. I agree with you on the topic in general, that success needs to set a goal and work on the goal in general. We need to work on it and devote knowledge about it in order to obtain success and learn from life is important in any matter in life that needs to be learned and devoted  Knowing about it and thus the biggest news when knowledge is devoted to a large amount is a text for success in general. Thank you very much.

Thank you, my friend. Of course, any work in the world needs persistence and follow-up. There is no work in the world that saves us money without effort, so we must focus and reflect on the work in the forum

Rantaana

Life teaches us a lot of things going through sorrow to laughter, tears to joy and manymore things life goes through constant tempring which help to create a solid foundation so we can learn more......

9 hours ago, Sania mirza... said:

@betelihem @Malik Abi Yes, of course you have rightly said that as in our life we get to learn a lot and we get to learn something on every secretary and we get to learn this moral lesson, so we have to take any step of our life carefully. We are working on any platform, be it physical or online, we get new ideas while doing every task, we should collect them and keep them in mind. 

That's true we get now ledges from many things in our staying in many platforms, each and every online sites have their own thichings and if wee sue many sites then we get good information, now a days their are many ways to get knowledge

• +2 1

Only the hard work can make succeed in life and in the forum ,all new users in this forum need to work hard to continue in the forum and complete all her necessary post that need patience and time..

• +1 1

we should never stop learning , having knowledge is important and beside that we need to have ambitious and hard work to achieve the goals and dreams we pursue ,so that is my opinion my friend 

hello friend I am agree with you we should learn about our life we should learn a lot of things from our life in that way will able to serve in our life with other people and we should keep working on cryptotalk in this platform number of people are here to share their ideas and thinking

yes my dear friend you said absolutely right you should to learn from your life and also you should to learn from your mistakes because mistakes are for the learning so be careful and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to respect your senior members on this forum

• +5 1

I have a great interest to get knowledge from every  things I start reading the books whenever I find them I read the magazines newspaper whatever I get and some of my fellow are also worried about this because I have great interest in it and I spent my lot of time in it and I will say that learning is the best thing in life.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you for your helpful participation. I completely agree with you. The main and direct reason for achieving success is hard work accompanied by patience as well as high morale.

Of course, my friend. that's what I do on this site. 
I'm trying to increase my knowledge and learn new things every day and when you face problems basic expert 
Learning is the foundation of life and we can make a better future when we learn

• +4 1

You are very right in everything you say we must always take whatever we propose seriously and finish it no matter the result not leave it halfway and I also add that we must be humble above all only with humility we can find great things.

Certainly, a person who does not learn from life is a failed and weak person and will not be able to continue life.Life is a big school, sometimes rejoicing us and rewarding us for our actions. Sometimes  punishing us for our bad deeds, and sometimes it tests us through the sad and bad things that afflict us.Surrender is the worst thing we can do with life and its difficulty.Work, learn, be patient and surely life will reward you.

In  my opinion learning is the necessary in the life. Therefore you want learn knowledge everytime. This forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money freely. You can earn money from this forum without any investment. 

This is something we often leave behind in the race to move forward. So nowadays in this digital world everyone wants to move forward without learning anything without understanding anything just wants to be if someone explains to their life that this is an era in which we just have to win my friends I would like to tell you that the head is not at all, this is our life, this is not a race. 

yes dear you are absolutely right man always learn from their life experience and mistakes and for attaining their goal they should have to work hard and they should have to face the difficulties pf life with patience and do not give up because we know that if we kept patience in ourselves at that time then we gain a lot of things in our life we we would not think in our life and do not stop learning from your life because your life experience is better lesson for you

In fact, my friend, any work needs patience and plans to fulfill our ambitions, especially when working on the cryptotalk forum, because we learn and gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

It is not necessary we become successful in every field of life۔sometime we are not serious in something so we can't be successful in that۔when we are serious and work hard to get something in life we become successful

My dear friend, in order to achieve success in any field of life, you must bear and be patient and learn from everything and every person. I hope that we will all get what we wish and support each other at all times. Good luck to you all.