Learning from life!! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Learning from life!!

To succeed in life, you must have strength, patience and discernment. Life is not easy, but rather you must fight in it in order to survive and survive for the fittest.

You are right, success needs to be given our time and effort. Hard work and patience in solving problems will surely make us succeed. The future will be wonderful for the members of this forum as we learn to trade and teach it to others so that everyone can benefit. Good luck .

Of course, this is true. Reaching success is not easy. Rather, you have to strive for it, with hard work and patience to face the challenges, and in this field of cryptocurrencies, you must learn and gain knowledge in order to reach the summit of success and this requires hard work and patience.

Welcome dear this platform.  If you work hard active being a here then you learn and earn  money then you get reputation.  Work hard  and be positive thinking this forum give us many advantages things like knowledge and experience. 

Al-Hayat is the largest teacher and the largest school that you can benefit from a lot. I love to learn something new every day. This is wonderful and interesting in life, and this is in my opinion the most wonderful thing 

Learning and knowledge are the basis of success. We must always "search and acquire information, in order to reach the goal and the success we want, in this forum we gain good knowledge, and also" we must help others. 

• +3 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes you right learning is key factor of success.  Without learning you can't survive this forum.  Thanks everyone. 

Success at work and reaching the highest ranks is one of the things that every member dreams about in this forum. I would like to offer some advice that will help you succeed, boost your confidence in yourself, this helps you to enter work strongly, know the obstacles to work, do not put your plan in circulation  Before you identify the obstacles, invest your time well. Wasting time is not a good thing. Make use of your free time.

• +5 1

The lesson that I have learnt from life is that we should never give up despite the hardships that we might come cross. As long as you are determined then success is ensured. Let us not let our mistakes stop us from achieving what we set out to do.

And interest in work, patience and hard work will help us reach the pinnacle of success. We have to be serious about anything in life.  The rate cannot be accepted in any step. We have to work with morale in all situations.  Then we can make our future brighter. Thank you all.

In the beginning, we may fail, and here we must rise and continue walking after knowledge with strength and will
And with strong will we reach success
And here we find knowledge in this wonderful forum

• +3 1

Yes, your experiences do not teach you .. and knowledge does not come from a void. You have to make enough effort to access knowledge. Every situation you go through for the first time in your life teaches you something and ideas are entrenched in your mind. If you go through a similar situation, you will know how to act ... Keep these situations in your mind well, you will be your first teacher in life..and invest them in working within this forum to help you In writing useful flyers so that you get abundant profit.

• +3 1

I learned from life that I do not distribute fish to those who need, but rather teach them to fish. This is the true charitable work that makes you believe in equality and the spirit of giving without return or without intending to win people’s affection.
It is true that life teaches us a lot and makes us go through many experiences, but participation in the exchange of experiences accelerates our development in life towards a better future.💎

In the beginning, each person must define the goal that he is pursuing. Because this motivates determination to reach it. We must learn from the experience of the old members and avoid the mistakes they made.

• +2 1

Hi everyone well in my opinion I must say if you want to learn in life never stop learning what ever give you advice or knowledge don't care you should take it and make it easier and profitable experience and knowledge 

• +4 1

Dear friend,I have learned lots from my life.I am sure that we all learned a lot from our life and we still learning.Learning is the thing which can not be stopped until our death.We learn from mistakes.Crypto talk is such a excellent learning platform.I have learned  a lot from here.Our lif3 listens us.Working hard,self motivation and working with passion is the key.Just keep patience and doing your duty everyday.Life will teach us something good.

Yes you are right. Learning is for life. Work hard in our life to get succeed and get a lot of knowledge. Always work hard in every field. Hard work is key to success. You can learn from mistakes. Mistakes are not bad it can get you new things and knowledge.

yes you are right you have described everything very well and yeah we should value our work or we won't be successful in future

Right now, a person should learn from life because the person who learns from his life and who makes his decisions keeping the experience  in his mind, is sure to be successful but those who waste their time to away from large extent with success  .

I totally agree with you my friend, I think that any business that you want to make you profit must give it the effort and time to gain experience in the field of this work, and for all members interested in the world of cryptocurrencies and working in the CryptoTalk forum that provided us with a wonderful opportunity, we must work harder if we want To reap more profits and work to raise the forum and create topics that contain new ideas

• +2 1

I agree with you that hard work is the key to our success and by working hard we can gain a lot of knowledge and education.  And we can learn from mistakes. thanks all

• +1 1

Friends if we wants to success than we read the story of successful people .By reading their stories automatically a potential created in our mind . Take a lesson from successful people and follow them. If you failed than try again until you win. Never give never lose hope .

Life is everyone’s school and it teaches us how to deal with any situation and how to stand up to difficulties. Life can often be difficult, but this is an important part of learning. I have learned a lot during my life, If we are not happy with what we are doing, it will not be good and we will not succeed as we can

Life is the greatest school that we learn from. With hard work and perseverance, we can reach our dream. Nothing comes from nothing but needs work and ambition.

Your topic is so inspiring buddy,  well actually we have to be patient and keep working hard towards our goals because nothing good come easy in life.  We should always focus on our goals  

• +1 1
  • +4 1