Learning from life!! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Learning from life!!

welcome my friend thank you for this nice and positive talk really it is a wonderful and useful forum i think everyone who joins it is lucky good luck 

Dear beloved ones, in this forum, we must work successfully, patiently and exhaustively to get what we want and more, but neglect we will not get anything from everything that is useful to us.

My friend, this forum provides us with a lot of information so we must carefully read other people's comments to learn knowledge and in order to achieve success, we must follow the rules and have a hard work. Motivation is also imperative to achieve success.

This is very true. It is necessary to be more dedicated to our work so that we can reap the fruits of our fatigue. We cannot achieve success without doing anything. Thank you very much for writing this wonderful post

Yes learning cannot b completed until u die so keep learning and this amazing platform provide fair bit of knowledge as well as give us money and provide us opportunities to gain every bit of knowledge we want excellent platform indeed 

Good evening, in the person's opinion that life is the best teacher. We all made many mistakes in our lives and learned from them, but they must not be repeated, as there are some harsh lessons that cannot be learned from and cannot be repeated when committed❤️

❤️

Edited by Safinas

You are right, my friend
We must establish ourselves for the future in order to succeed and walk towards the path that we have drawn in our minds. Therefore, we must be serious, we must be patient, we must respect others and help those who ask for help, and these things help you to progress and success will come soon, so do not give up.

Yes, this is true, and in order to achieve success here in the forum and in the field of cryptocurrencies, we need all of these things that I mentioned, and we also need to learn more and more in order to become experts in this field.

Learning from life is very crucial, we must keep leaning as no one is encyclopedia of knowledge as long as we're still breathing we have to keep leaning everyday, we learn from people's mistake not to make the same, we learn from our own past mistake, we learn from our experience. We have to learn to keep improving our brain.and what ever we are learning we have to be focus and let our mind be there for better result.

If you want to have a good life with a succrssful career, emotional satisfaction, and trustworthy friends you have to work hard.

Luck can take you only so far and the rest is entirely up to you, the amount of effort you put in every day, and the ability to learn learn from your mistakes.

You're right my friend , no job gives you easy money, so you have to be patient and work hard, and eventually you'll see the result of your hard work and you'll remember the hard times you've been through.

This is true, my friend, everyone lived and experienced many and many experiences and learned things he did not know and went through many experiences and solutions to many problems, so life is the largest school to learn experiences that you can achieve your goals in this forum through it.

Yes dear friend you have chosen a very good topic learning from life life gives us a lot of lessons.A famous saying that life is not a bed of roses. so you have created a very good  topic that we should learn from life and do not repeat the mistakes of past in future and be successful.Thanks for couraging.

• +5 1

I agree with you my friend

To get success

You must persevere towards the best

We must be patient to succeed

Useful learning and always looking for good information is essential

Success is the best thing

This is correct talk ... We must learn from our experiences and our attempts in life in order to be stronger and more active in all areas of life and in the field of work specifically, and through our self-confidence, we will be able to achieve our goals.

I believe that real life is the most great teacher for people. You need to try and make mistake to learn from your mistakes . It is very good if you learn form others experience but also you need try by yourself . don't be scared to work and learn until you reach your own goal. This is the highest massage of the life is to find yourself and try hard for achieving success so you must believe in yourself and work hard and always dream and work to make this dreams came real.

We all have to understand and read other people's comments so that we might gain some experience and enough information to be later the reason for our success and our money.

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because if we want to get success in our life then it is very necessary thing also these things are necessary in any field of life for getting good success so we should work on this platform with our full focus and hardworking so that we can get good achievement on this platform. 

Greetings my friend. Yes, life is a lesson that we learn and make use of to spend our days. We have to learn from everything and we must know what we have learned so that others can benefit others and this applies to everything even in cryptotalk.

• +4 1

Beautiful point view, it's necessary to love what we work to have brilliant results, otherwise we cannot make success and we don't achieve any goal we want. So passion is the key.

As humans we must always learn from life, every day we learn anything including when we are in forums, it takes patience, perseverance and hard work to be successful in the crypto field. Success does not come automatically, but it takes a long study of all aspects of life. Take advantage of being on forums to gain knowledge that will lead to success.

• +5 1

Yes success need time be pateince if you want to get good earning and achieve your goals here in this forum  it gives you calm in thinking when you are exposed to failure in order to choose the correct decision 

To be successful, we must be patient and persistent.  Knowledge is the basis of success, so you should focus on knowledge, not money.  Emotions must be kept away.  The old members are the best help for us to avoid running into risks and losing money because there are a lot of fake currencies and frauds.  We must all help each other because our goal is one.

• +4 1

Your words are correct, my friend.

The road to success is full of difficulties. So we must be patient. And that we focus on achieving our goals. And learning from life, life is a school that teaches us a new lesson every day.