It's not being done the way it has been said! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ryan_07

It's not being done the way it has been said!

The issue of payment has become very complicated. I can't get it the way they said.I don't get paid even though many of my posts have positive rates.You can see here (2021-01-13), 3 out of 5 posts I made in one day are positive rated but I got payment for only 1 post, this has been happening for few days. I don't understand on what basis the forum pays now. Or is it temporary or something else?

IMG_20210124_133919.thumb.png.1c9a928a13c1d5f4660cda35aa37c5dc.png

IMG_20210124_135434.thumb.png.2e843ff29eb9ef1800c01849237defd9.png

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

1 hour ago, Ryan_07 said:

The issue of payment has become very complicated. I can't get it the way they said.I don't get paid even though many of my posts have positive rates.You can see here (2021-01-13), 3 out of 5 posts I made in one day are positive rated but I got payment for only 1 post, this has been happening for few days. I don't understand on what basis the forum pays now. Or is it temporary or something else?

That is happening to me. I have completed 100 comments and I am supposed to get the payments after 7/8 days but today is my 10th day. Despite having few positive rated posts but got nothing from those yet. In fact, a lot of complicated to me too. Hopefully the forum will bring something good for us.

• +3 1

Yes Brother I Have Also Faced This Problem I Got 4 To 5 Paid Post Even I hAve Got 8 to 9 Reaction On Posts. They Don't Give Payment According To Rules Even Talktokens Are Also Not Given According To Usefull. Slowly They Less The Usefull Posts And On The Day We Get Talktokens There Are Just 10 To 11 Posts That Are Usefull Of That Day Thats Not Fair. @Ryan_07

• +1 1

I had been exposed to the same problem in the past period as well .. I think that work is currently underway to solve this problem because the work done is inconsistent with the payment that we all have .. I hope that the officials will work to solve the problem as soon as possible so that we can work actively.

• Useful or interesting 1

21 hours ago, Ryan_07 said:

@Ryan_07 Dear friend, no one member can solve your problem by himself therefore you should contact with administration they will solve your any issue if you discuss with them. Good luck!

• +2 1

2 hours ago, MT khan said:

@Ryan_07 Dear friend, no one member can solve your problem by himself therefore you should contact with administration they will solve your any issue if you discuss with them. Good luck!

Is yours normal? Mine seems remarkably unusual. I used to get payment every day in a normal way as they said but now I can't get even after having good qualities positive rated posts. Do you think this is just happening to me? Then I will contact support. @MT khan

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I think your posts are deleted with the threads or they received positif reactions after 7 days have passed

if your posts receive a positif reaction after 7 days they won't be counted your posts should receive

at least one positif reaction before 7 days have passed

Edited by hani20980

I noticed that yobit is not giving Kipto currency in exchange. Maybe they are under update.  No one needs to be disappointed in this. They will give all the coins.  I hope this will not be a problem for the forum and it will not be a nuisance

Hello my dear friend. You don't have to worry. We're in trouble with this site. Not being done as it is said. Because our posts are being deleted. There was something missing in our post. Could not give us proper knowledge was less information. So deleted for. It seems that we have had such a problem. But I will tell you to do better and more useful posts by learning things well. So that we can do better. Thanks.

Its happening to everyone and this possible case is that may be the forum has done some changes to the reward system as recently they have restricted it to useful post which got some likes.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Hey friend it's also happened with me. I think it's only happen for low ratings. Cause if we get good payments then we need to get good reputation. Otherwise we can't able to earn from this site. So if you want to earn good money from then you need to good reputation.

Luckily friend to me this is not happening to me but do not worry it must be some technical problem of yobit or of the forum that they are not paying you, surely they will already request it so do not worry and if it is not solved I would tell you to talk to someone superior for if it solves this problem for you.

The new payment system it's very complicated for all users not only for you we really don't het our payment at the time and it's all the time less than they have work on I hope that the forum admins can fix this issue because all talk about that 

Friends, this problem has also been happening to me, I do not know what is happening because I always try that my publications have been good so that people can give me positive evaluations in my publications so that I can collect all my annotations that make and have a good profit hopefully this problem does not continue and they fix it since it is not fair for us to lose profits or money because we work to obtain it.

18 hours ago, Zeen88 said:

I think that the topic is mainly related to your completion of the 20 diary advice and the 50 interactions as well, and I do not think that it is related to the evaluation of the publication or the reputation you achieve at the present time.

@Zeen88 To get paid you need positive reactions, it has nothing to do with the number of publications, the 20 that are the maximum in a day does not matter if you do not make them, but if you have a positive reaction in your publication or comment they pay you for that one, in addition the 50 reactions are no longer paid that was repealed, there are some topics that say it.

You have to understand that the issue of payment is entirely up to the forum’s management, and it is the one who determines whether you will get the money or not even if you are committed to the required conditions, because the administration always has a wise look at that.

• +5 1

Do not stop at this, my friend .. This problem must be resolved quickly ... You must inform the supervisors to help you in order to find out the reason and correct it later ... I think that there are some publications that violated the laws or were less than 100 characters or they are With no valuable information ... and maybe other reasons ... I hope that your problem will be solved soon

• +4 1

Hello dear brother I hope you are doing really great first of our I want to tell you that I am also facing this types of issues with my account so I don't know about that what's the main issue with the I think it may be temporary or maybe a permanent I not know about that

I think it is a temporary problem, related to some recent adjustments in the forum. The forum checks the quality of the currencies and they remove unhelpful posts.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future

Dear, the matter of payment is left to the people in charge of this forum, so if he thinks that you deserve payments for the leaflets that you publish, then you are definitely leaving the payment, and the most important thing is that you get paid in every two work operations.  10 Hadith As for the other currency, Bitcoin needs to be evaluated for posts Thank you very much

• +4 1

Hello everyone, friend hopefully this is temporary, although it has not happened to me, what you mention, but if I know other members, that has happened to them, hopefully this type of situation, is punctual, and is not something general.

• +1 1

Well, I think this might be a administrative problem, so contact the moderators about that, but from the other side, I think that the other posts has deleted by the platform moderators as useless posts, anyway, this is just the little i can say on this.

• +1 1

What you say is very true, the forum is not paying us as it should because there are times that we always have everything valued for making good songs and as they do not tell it, there are times that they pay us less and that is not fair.

The issue of payment is a little complicated. I do not know why this matter happened with you because I took all my winnings and nothing was missing, but I have to continue writing useful posts in the hope that it will be a temporary problem and it will be solved soon.

• +2 1