Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum

There are a lot of active initiators who are looking for knowledge and doing serious work in the forum 

Therefore, in my opinion, an effective beginner is better than an expert who does not create useful posts or try to create a new topic, so we should encourage beginners to do better work .

• +4 1

We shouldn’t ignore the begginers. Because they are the future of cryptocurrency.

Though many newcomers are don't know much about crypto but some of they has great potential to success here. They have good knowledge, great writing skill and their smart enough to invest if they get the chance. 

So I think we should helo the newcomers, encourage and advice them instead of ignore them.

Motivating novices to take part is like building a new generation in the world of coding, and when this generation becomes an expert, it will support other beginners for this good act that only results in good work.

• +3 1

Certainly everyone raises a topic that we must interact with in a positive way, and if there is something wrong we have to correct it for the members so that we can all succeed and encourage each other as well.

6 minutes ago, Babuni said:

Dear friend @Nina26  @Amir khan @Afroja14If we see newns asking questions or posting topics, as long as it's useful, let's support them. Because, so far, I have seen that most of the issues created by the early are useful and inforeable that they really deserve them. And let's all encourage those early ones because we didn't know if they would make better things that we could all learn. Thank you. 

Yes dear @Babuni i totally agree with you by making topics and doing posts or replying to the topics will prove beneficial for us as long as i think. So do good posts to earn more.

Yes, my friend, we should not underestimate the new people who begin here because with the days they will be a great experience and they will become effective and useful members

Absolutely right my dear mate.We all are once a beginner.Now we getting promoted.We should be helpful to yje beginners.As a beginner,we Know they can face lots of difficulties and problem.Seniors should help them.The environment of forum should be helpful and good for new commers

Never!

No one should be underastimated  we should teach everyone. Whether he is new or old . If we don't value someone they won't value us at once . 

You cannot underestimate newbies no matter what they are also member of this prestigious forum 

They have equals rights like any other seniors in the forum 

newbies like me should  learn from seniors

Yes you are right and your topic is so helpful for beginners like me . We are learning a lot of new things about crypto currency. Old members are so helping . I'm still learning things about crypto world .it will be helpful for me in future.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, no one should be underestimated, whether old or new, and the new members must learn from the topics of the old and gain experience and abide by the rules of the forum to avoid the ban and the loss of their work. The old must present good topics that benefit the new beginners

When beginners enter this forum and are eager to share their thoughts and information, we must support them and lend a helping hand to them. We must help each other so that interest prevails among members

• +2 1

Hi every one ❤️❤️

In my opinion, a person, and as a beginner, we must know those many rules that are related to this forum and ask any vague question. All of us in any new field we are beginners and then we develop with effort and work to become people with good experience💚🌸

Yes dear you are right I am very happy by reading your post you share such a useful information here in this forum thank a lot for sharing this kind of information thanx a lot

• +1 1

Yes you're right, we all have different ideas,experience and knowledge so I see no reason why some members do downgrade and underestimate the beginner,being a newbie doesn't mean we can't come up with useful contents in the forum, so let's try to encourage the beginners not to be underestimating them

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you on this matter. We must all support the beginners to do their best and we can learn from their experiences and learn from us.

Also, we must not forget that we were one day beginners in this forum and we needed some help from others here so I very much like the idea that we support each other.

• +3 1

This is true. We were all beginners, so we should always support beginners, help and advise them constantly, but I suggest that they read all the rules before starting to ask questions.

• +1 1

Yes, dear, we interact with useful information and not with the person, whether he is a beginner or not. We should appreciate these people and not underestimate anyone. Good luck

• +2 1

We all have to support each other here. It is not a condition that the beginner does not understand anything, this depends on the person’s understanding and intelligence .. There are beginners who know more than members who have spent a lot of time here and we cannot generalize, of course, as you said, this depends on the person’s knowledge of the thing he is involved in.. whether he is a beginner or already has a background. We must all support begginers and support eachother.

• +1 1

Yes dear , We were all beginners, so we should always support beginners, help and advise them constantly, but I suggest that they read all the rules before starting to ask questions.we help and share useful information with them, we must support each other.its easy to understand and spread the information to others easily.we should tranfer over knowledge also.

Of course, we should not underestimate the novices, they may have a repertoire of knowledge that the ancients may ignore, and even if this is not the case, the ancients must support them, offer them advice and answer their inquiries.

Of course, my friend, I am measuring it on myself. When I entered here, I received great support from the members who are here through hearing or by answering or responding to my question, so thank you to everyone here.❤

• +4 1

We must try to guide the beginners from joining this forum until they gain enough experience to publish good topics of high quality, and not give them negative reactions that may lead to their frustration and stop them from publishing.

We in this forum must all work as one team and support each other and provide all the support and encouragement to each other, especially to the new members, in order to continue to work and give.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.