Tell your government to support cryptocurrency - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Tell your government to support cryptocurrency

Hello everyone, I consider it important that any government of a country should support the issue of cryptos, since it is a fact that digital currencies will be an indispensable factor in the finances of the economy, since in the medium term, digital currencies will be on par with fiat currency.

• +2 1

I have seen that in some countries cryptotalk is ban I think they are making their laws and the people of these government should talk to the government because this is beneficial for the people and it's a source of earning and learning for the people and  in my country lots of people are earning through this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Yes ,this has been an issue that different countries are not supporting crypto currency but people are arguing with the government to recognize the value of crypto.Hopefully they will understand the value and then allow their people to use crypto currency.

• +3 1

Yes it is necessary to Telugu government that what is importance of cryptocurrency in the government also know but the problem faced by government after legal cryptocurrency is a big issue that's why they haven't respond on that forum best of luck who are using this platform

• +1 1

In fact, I do not know why they ban cryptocurrencies in many countries, but the reason may be the reason behind this, the lack of technological capabilities to manage this money, so digital currencies are banned in those countries.  I hope that the governments of my country will work to provide the necessary requirements to be able to adopt the cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Yes, cryptocurrencies must be circulated by all governments to achieve a better life for their people. Dealing with digital currencies leads to the development of countries and the greater control of technology.

• +2 1

Thank you very much brother for asking us this question. This question is very important for everyone. It is very important that every servant knows something about his country, so this information is very important for us so that we can know something about it. Learn. So as far as my country is concerned, brother has been introduced here so far. How the bitcoin has not been recognized yet but how many people have decided in its favor? Go and welcome in Pakistan. 

I think it is a good idea because most governments in the Middle East have banned dealing in cryptocurrencies and thus have deprived many people of the opportunity to benefit from the services provided by cryptocurrencies, such as trading and investing, for example.

• +1 1

In our country cryptocurrancy is legal but it provides a less amount of profit to the users that are trading through cryptocurrancy,To increase the users it must provide facility to use cryptocurrancy properly and give us channels to easily withdraw our profit in perfect money and in turn to enjoy our life more easily

Yes, trading and investing in cryptocurrencies is very important, especially after the entry of the Internet and technology into our lives, which increased the importance of this, but there are some countries that impose penalties on them that they cannot even work with. If they want to do this as a result of these penalties ... Other governments cannot violate the laws of legislation in their country and do coding as well, perhaps fearing for the interest of their national currency, so we have to leave it for the sake of time, because it is the best decision to solve this problem over time.
But it must be proposed and promoted online, even if theoretically, because I believe that the promising future for cryptocurrencies in the world is very near.

• +2 1

All countries must support cryptocurrencies because they are safer for human health.  Paper currencies transmit viruses harmful to health through touch.  Cryptocurrencies must be supported because they save the state a lot of money that is spent on printing paper money.  The crypto world is dominating the world economy in the future.

Dear friend, I agree with you. You are right. We should vote for the government and introduce it in their own country because digital currency is playing a very important role in this world. Introduce digital currency in your countries. Our government is working on digital currency.

Hello, my dear guys. What I want to say... in my country, cryptocurrency seems to be not prohibited, but I cannot use good cryptocurrency exchanges.  and this is perhaps sad.

Yes indeed my friend,  most of the countries around the world have blocked the use of crypto and I don't know why they are doing this,  this thing is helpful to the societies and the economy at-large. 

You're a great person, my friend, of course we have to tell our governments about encryption and its benefits and its causes and what income and jobs will bring us in, it's a good opportunity to support cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I hope that my country will officially recognize cryptocurrencies, which may help improve the country's economy and work on reviving its public facilities in all respects.

Hello my friend, how are you? Yes, of course we should encourage our governments to start working in the encrypted currency because it will develop in the future. I do not understand why the state is not working in this field yet. Greetings to you

Many governments have no interest in crypto and that is because they don't have any control over the crypto world. They don't want to encourage it mainly.because they feel the control of their financial systems would go out from their hands.

that is detrimental to us all since people since a lot of the governing bodies inside nations around the world forbid investing in electronic digital stock markets or perhaps buying electronic digital stock markets and also I do believe associated with worries of the nations around the world the rates of this money can fall as a result of that. Specifically given that a lot of people use these kinds of stock markets to be able to business and get effortlessly.

Many countries do not deal with cryptocurrencies, and each of these countries has its reasons
But we have to spread this beautiful knowledge about cryptocurrencies and invite these countries to open their doors to this technological development.

• +1 1

I am agree with your opinion that we should appeal from our government to unbanned the cryptocyrrency and the use of cryptocyrrency must be legal in our countries. Then we will be able to use the cryptocyrrency for investment and trading and we can get profit by them.

Yes. I also want our government to support this cryptocurrency. Because with this cryptocurrency you can easily earn money at home.  We have a lot of benefits in this so the government should also support it.

I think the countries that do this will be significantly behind the rest of the countries in the field of digital currencies. These countries should allow their citizens to possess encrypted currencies immediately because they will find themselves in the future far from the world

• +1 1

This forum provided us with an opportunity to work and earn profit while we were in our homes, and this is beneficial for us, especially students, and I hope that the rest of the countries will allow dealing with cryptocurrencies to help their citizens and overcome their financial crises.

How could government sport this online working I could not get the point.As we are doing our best and earning according to our efforts.Please tell where we need government sport ??so that I may also be benifitted .

• +1 1