Tell your government to support cryptocurrency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Tell your government to support cryptocurrency

Majority of the counties of the world blocked their citizens from operating and trading cryptocurrency. Let appeal to them to let us make use of the opportunity to start investment and make much profit as returns.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, my friends, I feel very happy to say that our country is supporting cryptocurrency very well because it pays its tax on time and we can do the easy learning plus earings at home.  

Let the government ban the operating cryptocurrency of its citizens from different countries by depriving the citizens of this country from one of the means of It.

• +3 1

On 1/23/2021 at 11:45 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Majority of the counties of the world blocked their citizens from operating and trading cryptocurrency. Let appeal to them to let us make use of the opportunity to start investment and make much profit as returns.

@Abuabdullahi Dear exactly it is true, there are some in the world who have banned cryptosystem in their countries it is not good for their population also for their economic system and policies therefore they should struggle for legal it.

@Tanzia Maya

Edited by MT khan

Here the cryptocurrencies users are trying to legalize the cryptocurrencies and they are giving the reason why it is compulsory and I think soon the government will announce a good news.

• +5 1

Yes, my friends, there are many owners who have been blocked by crypto, we are not our country among them, but according to our country, is helpful in our cryptocurrency and they are paying their tax properly, so we  are happy on it.

Yes my dear governmemt should support to cryptocurrencies in their countries for the better  earnings of their peoples they should help them to provide facilities For the trading and they should start classes for the student about the trading and cryptocurrencies because mostly people are not working  or not have the jobs but they are able to earn moeny online But governements not support them so i also want to tell the government should helps us for the earning.

Yeah we should discuss about it with our government. Cause crypto currency isn’t a simple coin any more. It is a one of the best digital legit currency in the world. So we can use this currency for develop our country. So we should accept this currency in our country. So we need to talk about it with our Government.

Yes you are right  in my country means Bangladesh the government has not give the permission to us to use crypto talk .we should make an application to government that he should allow crypto talk in our country to because this is a good earning way here not we only can earn also can gain knowledge from here.

Yes, all governments should understand that cryptocurrency is not a common currency. Kipto is now one of the best digital legal tender in the world.  Therefore, it is possible to lead the country in this, so by accepting it, the opportunity for the development of the country should be given priority

I think working here is a very important issue for everyone because it provides the knowledge and money everyone requires.Cripto is now one of the best digital legal tenders in the world.  Therefore, it is possible to lead the country in this regard, so we should accept this currency in our country. So we have to talk to the government about it. 

Why doesn't my government support Mamata? Ordinary people can benefit a lot from today. I want to keep the government's revenue as a big economic support. I support it and it will play a big role in moving the economy forward. So I think the right idea about currency.  It is important to stay..

We cannot inform our government about the cryptocurrency because it is banned and many other forums are banned in these countries that are of no use.

• +1 1

This the big problem of our crypto currency all governments don't support the crypto currency and are afraid about this new technology because they don't know it,and all are afraid about what he don't know 

Well this is an important point to discuss the issue about allowing the crypto currency in those countries which block the crypto for their people so if it's possible we should support crypto and spread it in all over the world

On 1/23/2021 at 11:45 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Yes dear you are right but in my country there is no distraction for trading .

Most governments do not encourage work in cryptocurrencies because they think work in this field will negatively affect the reality of the workforce within the country.

I do not understand what is wrong with the cryptographic world that the governments of some countries prohibit them or refuse to accept cryptocurrencies in their localities 

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is a very good currency and it can benefit the  but the government of its mind should give proof that it is very beneficial. It is all the governments of many country who have not yet accepted it But these countries should accept this as it is a great opportunity 

You are right in this we must tell each of us to our government to support cryptocurrency because if the government supported cryptocurrency everything could be different but for the better because things could improve since the government is also supporting to cryptocurrencies.

In fact, my friend, this is bad for us as users, as most of the governments in countries prohibit trading digital currencies or investing in digital currencies and I think the reason is the fear of these countries that the prices of their coins will drop because of it. Especially since most of the people will use these currencies to trade and buy easily

• +2 1

It is sad to know that there are countries that oppose the adoption of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment to purchase goods or services. The good thing is that the internet as well as cryptocurrencies have no borders and that helps to reach more people who can access the internet. 

Yes it is the proper time to support crypto currency as real coin. I want to keep the government's revenue as a big economic support.Yes dear you are right but in my country there is no distraction for trading .

We just have to aware all people about crypto when more people will know about crypto then they will work with crypto currency and make trades here when more people will work then government will automatically support crypto currency 

Hello my friend, I agree with you that trading in cryptocurrencies has started to expand and is becoming more popular and dealing with it has become comfortable for some countries of the world.