Why people are unable to get Reputation!! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saith£AwAb

Why people are unable to get Reputation!!

It used to be that nearly any statement had to be rated. However, there were also spammers who obtained decent rates and bitcoin from the forum in this manner. It was poor, and several decent posters were deleted from the campaign, even though they were not spammers. This was announced, and there is a structure in place to handle and exclude those that take more prestige than the norm.

There are some reasons behind it. I think your comment is not useful, relevant, unique, informative. I think you didnt follow the rules and regulations properly. I think you copy form another post. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. And follow the rules and regulations properly.

Hello there greetings and then the people don't get the positive reputation because of their content and their create a meaningless content in that nobody likes so that's why do people can get this problem about brother David application if you want to do one more positive reputation then create a meaning Cortana on this program and then you will get positive reputation and eventually get source of income 

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know Why people are unable to get Reputation.i think,they don't write valuable comment.don't never research for writing his article.so he they can't get good reputation.

I think it might be because the contents didn't attain the standards to be rated,but I also observe that most of the forum members intentionally don't like giving ratings to their fellow members because they're only interested in making their daily post,but its never too late we can all change and continue giving ratings

On 4/6/2021 at 12:19 PM, Mark wood said:

I'm fine with this amount now because I have enjoyed the payment which was really high and collecting talk token and keep it in invest box is the best option to have great amount in future I hope it rise but don't know when but we should wait for that..

The talkcoin is turning into something else because the price is not showing a positive response in the market but I just hope it make reasonable value again in th nearest future if not it can become dead.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think maybe is because of their posts that is not useful that's why they ain't getting reputations on their posts, because if their posts is very helpful and useful there's no doubt they will earn reputations. We have to be hard working in creating a good quality posts.

Yes you are right, there are some comments and topics that are unrated, I think the main reason for that is, that those comments are not useful and constructive enough to attract attention, so we most endeavour to create useful posts in order to secure good rating.

• +2 1

Dear friend, do not worry, this forum is not defrauding anyone. Every member ultimately takes his dues. As for the evaluations, you should deserve them by making really good posts.

• +2 1

I don’t know, my friend, because I like you a beginner. I think we should focus on the 100th publication of freebies, and then start our journey with paid question. You should be very excited like me

Hello my friend, do not worry. This site is legitimate, and it pays members as well, for it is very important that you get a reputation in this forum in order for your payments to increase, as well as a good reputation for encouraging work and learning in the forum, and for everyone to get the reputation must be Their posts are useful and understandable to all, and also that they be written in a simple language so that the largest number of people can benefit from these posts.

• +5 1

This made me very uneasy to see that, despite all of the hard work and high-quality material, many posts go unnoticed. I'd like to emphasize that it is our most important responsibility to review those posts that contain forum-related content. This method allows the maker to repeat the process in the future. @shakeelsherpao

I think that the matter is related to several reasons, including stopping payment on reputations, as I read here that 50 reputation was being paid per day in the currency of TALK, in addition to that your comments and responses to topics may not be read due to the large number of comments.

Not all posts get positive reviews and reactions because there are useful and unhelpful comments, and for this reason the payment system has become dependent on posts with positive reputations because it is useful and has good and valuable content, and this is what we must work for while writing our posts.

People are unable to get reputation because they are use only texting like a message not sensor their thoughts to others they are using cryptotalk only for earning money purpose. So create useful that is case your reputation. 

Welcome, my friend ... Do not be afraid, this forum is completely honest, unlike most other sites. Just all you have to abide by its rules and you will be completely satisfied ... As for reputation ... the reputation here is not given randomly, it depends on the importance of the topic and its quality .... If the post is bad without meaning then it will inevitably get a negative reputation ... so try to select useful topics that are not repeated and of course related to the coding world Then you will definitely get a positive reputation.

• +3 1

On 4/15/2021 at 2:49 PM, Tallest said:

The talkcoin is turning into something else because the price is not showing a positive response in the market but I just hope it make reasonable value again in th nearest future if not it can become dead.

Dear everyone know about what you say it will pump and if it not pump then it will dead we need such expert who can understand about market and can tell about what will be happening in future I just hope talk will pump hard..

• +1 1

On 4/15/2021 at 10:55 AM, *Red SKy~ said:

meaning that you must write well and choose useful topics To get a positive reputation

That is the secret most spammers don't know, working in this forum is not difficult compared to the likes of bitcointalk and due to this forum easy access is why spammers use to join again even after getting banned from the campaign.

On 4/17/2021 at 6:35 PM, Mark wood said:

Dear everyone know about what you say it will pump and if it not pump then it will dead we need such expert who can understand about market and can tell about what will be happening in future I just hope talk will pump hard..

I also hope so because even today I can see the price dump again to 2 satoshi per talkcoin, I just hope it rise higher when it comes to pump back to the top for a reasonable value in yobit exchanger market.

• +2 1

On 4/15/2021 at 2:49 PM, Tallest said:

Dear we can't anything with talk we have just hope that it will pump and we will get good amount if not then might be we will have good news about BTC payment if they give little more amount on post that will be good what do you think..

I have read many posts here in which people are talking about reputations. Because it is also true that our earning depends on reputations. But people don't give reputations even on the posts that deserves the positive response. But it is really sad to know that people don't appreciate our creativity.

• +1 1

I'm newbie now and I had already this question in my mind but now am clear about this the Irrelative posts to the topics make the posts unrated so we should share unique and relative to the topics knowledge.

Since consumers don't care for their reputation! I'm not sure what happened, but users stopped giving reputation about a month ago. It's possible that the reputation reward has been discontinued, or that it's due to the low value of the talk token, as yobit only pays one talk token for each reputation.

• +4 1

I want to say my friend that reputation is depend on your post if your posts are useful and helpful for other people then get reputation automatically. But if you post something wrong that is not related with topics then you don't get reputation

Getting a reputation needs a lot of work on yourself how to get it . Good reputation is obtained through situations . It is your attitudes, opinions and actions that determine the good reputation of you and help spread this well among others . You have to do it yourself. You determine this through your actions

• +2 1