Who has earned from here? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taimur92747

Who has earned from here?

Hello friends I am new here. I am invited by my friend here. I have a question that who has earned btc from here???  And how many we can earn per day from here???  Any one please inform me? 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

Dear friend, if you want to earn here, then you must first register an account of crypto talk Then you have to make 100 post.  Then you have to create 20 posts daily. You are paid within 1 week after working every day.

• +5 1

I am a bigginer.So I think that A member can earn good amount of BTC every day, almost every day 1 to 3 dollars very smoothly. 

I am using this platform from last few months and yet I have never faced any big issue and Thanks Almighty I am earning very good profit from this forum without any investment.

For me this forum is part time job and I am very happy to be member of this platform.

And this is my wish to convince other people to bring here and show them how realistic and how much benefit a member can earn from this site.

• +5 1

Yes my dear a member can earn by this forum who Will posts about the good and uesful Topics  if a member will post about the  trading he will get the earning very easily because trading posts goes viral and take good repuations by the members So try to post helpful ideal and useful comments for the members.

• +3 1

Well, until now I have not gotten any money, because I finished my first 100 comments yesterday, and I expect to earn money starting next week, and at the present time I focus on learning more than profit in this forum in order to become an effective member here.

Thank you all for your comments. You all gave me excellent ideas. I feel here safe that so many people are helping each other. I wish this plate forum will grow more. Thanks all ❤

• +1 1

I'm utilizing this stage from most recent couple of months but then I have never confronted any enormous issue and Thanks Almighty I am acquiring excellent benefit from this discussion with no venture. 

For me this gathering is low maintenance work and I am glad to be individual from this stage. 

What's more, this is my desire to persuade others to bring here and show them how sensible and how much advantage a part can procure from this site.

• +1 1

Many people earned money from cryptotalk..because this is nor a fake site..its a realr payment site...this forum is a international forum..i havea friend...i was joined by him..i sow him to earn a lot of money..byt its sorrow that i cant earn money from this forum because i cant fulfil the confmdition of 100 post...

Welcome my friend, it is a good platform to work as it pays you for each working day from 1 to 3 dollars BTC very safe through which you get financial profit, and in a smooth way I do not recommend dealing with other platforms and I encourage everyone to enter here on this platform

First of all welcome in this forum. I have earn money from this forum. After completing all the conditions this forum will start giving you payment. You will get 20k talk token every day not more than that. 

in this cryptotalk forum you can earn 10k talk tokens every posts with positive ratings and if you are new member here you must do first 100 valid posts make sure that it was very useful and informative ideas to get more positive ratings and to earn from that.

• +5 1

Hi friends i am join Newly so me can help you any one because i am not understand this forum but i can hear this forum is very helpful and easy way to get money please help me old members anu suggest to me . Thanks

• +2 1

On 1/22/2021 at 4:23 PM, taimur92747 said:

Hello friends I am new here. I am invited by my friend here. I have a question that who has earned btc from here???  And how many we can earn per day from here???  Any one please inform me? 

We are paid a maximum of 20 posts. Posts that are useful are paid.The rest of the posts are deleted which are not useful.1000 satoshi is charged for one post.

• +2 1

Good day pricey how are you listen men if you need earn then you definately to start with you entire your hundred post you could whole simplest plus 20 submit good enough and also you entire your hundred percent after which you'll be registered to your bit ok so so you can earn from right here approximately you query that i have no longer earned any coin however in this week technical problems of charge I assume subsequent week i'm able to earn.Ok thanks

In this forum you are paid for your useful posts. After initial 100 posts you have yo do 20 posts daily. Within seven working days you will receive your payment in yobit wallet. I have not yet withdrawal my income but I am sure I will receive it.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The daily profit depends on the amount of useful posts you publish, as you have to periodically collect useful information and create it, or ask questions that you do not know the answers to, and other members help you, good luck

Who is earning from here We can earn something good from here Hopefully one day if we can do something better then here we can gain something better Hopefully if you can do something better in this forum and what are some good rules because  If you can comply and work hard then you will get something good here. Hopefully from now on many people will be able to do something good and gain some good knowledge.

Your question is benefiting me.I am a new bie.I am just reading your post comments to have information because I also have the same question.

Hi dear i am new in this account and i know about it 1st post 100 as a trail and you psot 20 every day and you get reward after the one week to completion of 1st 100 posts

• +5 1

Assume that the member who has more than one hundred posts in this forum has got BTC from here. Because this forum pays us four thousand BTC and two hundred talk tokens for publishing twenty useful posts daily after completing the first one hundred useful posts.

Everyone can profit from here. I hope that we will help those who could not and give them knowledge so that they can know that knowledge is a must in all aspects of life. 

Yes, sure, my friend, you can earn a lot of money and currencies of great value, so I advise you to work in this forum with confidence, because it has great credibility in profit with everyone.

• +1 1

Welcome to the forum. This forum is the best place to learn and win cryptocurrencies. All you have to do is abide by the laws and end the 100 posts that will be free. Then you will be paid for every positive post shared by 10talk and 200 satoshi.

Being new here in the forum, you must first finish writing 100 free posts, and then you can profit by 20 posts per day, provided that they are supported by a positive reputation, as the forum gives you 200 satoshi on each post supported with a positive reputation, but you do not receive it until after 7 days

• +2 1