Who has earned from here? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taimur92747

Who has earned from here?

Hello

We can all earn from here by working hard and gathering the necessary information, crypto talk is a good way to collect coins, but working here requires effort and experience in order to make good  ،First you have to complete a hundred Free comments and then your money will be counted .

• +2 1

We are here to learn first. Nevertheless, we take about 200 satoshi for each useful post and 20 of these. It is good to provide useful posts, my friend, that will be useful to members of the forum and a good school. Thank you.

• +1 1

Many people have earned on this great platform, after your first 100 useful post. Cryptotalk pays a maximum of 20 posts daily, Posts that are valuable are paid.The rest of the posts are deleted which are not useful.1000 satoshi is paid for one post.

Every member of this poem can a good read from this because there is no distraction by the platform that you have such kind of knowledge or degree but you just have not counting the talk forum and you can easily make your money from this by sanding 20 Comments on each day

Yes, all members here make gains. If their writing is good, you can make profits by creating good content and earning good reputations, and by doing this, you will get profits from BTC.

Dear friend, all the members here have won from this forum
Working here is more like part-time, well-paid
I have been a member of this forum for almost a month now and have made some good profits and I am very happy here
Here we learn a lot

Dear friend @Abdulrahmananoon @ola01 @Ammur Pagli I think all the rules of the forum have to be learnt and then you have to post useful topics and comment on this forum. You will get 10 sour tokens and 10 BTC satisfactions if your post receives a positive response. You first need to complete 100 publications in this forum and then you will be paid for 220 useful posts every day. You have to work according to the rules to learn and earn. Thank you 

Hello my friend. Working here is very smooth as much as it is accurate and tiring. If you want to continue here, so you must register an account and then share 100 comments, and then every 7 days you get your money. You can earn from 1 to 3 dollars a day

My friend, your profits depend on how serious you are at work. The more you are active and make enough effort, your reputation increases and your profits also increase through your useful posts.

We all earned money from working on this great forum, first my friend you need to write 100 posts which you won't get paid for, agree you finish your first 100 free posts you will be paid for the posts you write with a max of 20 post per day. 

You need more information read the rules of the forum. 

In fact, the profit in this forum is commensurate with your work with it .. In fact, you can make a daily profit by entering and completing 20 useful posts for everyone. You can get paid from it a week after writing the post, but you must do the daily work .. Money does not come easily .. You Work hard, my friend, and be patient as well .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

All the good members here have made profits and gains from bitcoin .. You deduct your profits after 7 days of creating useful posts, and the daily permissible limit is 50 posts, and 20 posts per day are deducted.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, if you want to earn money in this forum, you have to work hard and follow the rules of this forum perfectly, you have to write useful and meaningful topics and avoid useless topics .our working here requires alot of accuracy and patience. 

• +3 2

My friend, the forum pays bitcoin and the talk code. You get it by creating posts and they will give you 10 talk for each post. As for Bitcoin, you will get it by getting a positive evaluation for each post and they pay you 200 satoshi for every comment or post that has a positive reputation

• +2 1

I think If we are talking about earning with Bitcoin, it depends entirely on the reputation points that you have, so you must present your best publications in order to attract members to your posts and give you a good reputation.

My dear friend first of all I welcome you on this wonderful forum. You can earn 200 sotashio on per post and 10 talk token on every post. Keep working on this forum for better knowledge and for better earning.

I haven't earned yet, but my friends have and I heard you could make a decent money off of it, however and that goes without saying it shouldn't be your primary source of income, yous hould only think of it as extra flow and support for what you usually do. 

You must complete the 100 free entries and after that
It starts with 20 good engaging posts
From 1 to 3 dollars, and the amount is transferred from six to seven days

First, you have to know how to work on the platform because how much you will get from Bitcoin. The CritoTalk platform is the one that decides and gives every person something from Bitcoin, so you have to learn how to work here and work hard. I think if you work well on the CryptoTool platform, your profits will reach $ 3 per day if you organize your time and know the nature Work on the platform.

The one who wins here is the one who works hard. You must publish useful posts in order to make money and you must be patient because it is the key to success.

Welcome my friend in this forum fortunately you joined you to read all the rules and abide by them by completing 100 free posts you will start writing 20 posts every day you have to write useful content and values and more than 100 characters and after 7 days of publication you get good luck payments 

Welcome my friend, since you are new here, you must read the rules well and publish 100 free publications, then publish a maximum of 20 publications, and you get money for that. You get 2 to 3 dollars a day

Yes, many of us here won from this forum, but the first 100 comments will not be paid, after 100 comments, you will be charged for every day 20 posts only of good, valuable and positive posts.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2021 at 11:23 AM, taimur92747 said:

Hello friends I am new here. I am invited by my friend here. I have a question that who has earned btc from here???  And how many we can earn per day from here???  Any one please inform me? 

From all indication you are newbie here in these forum, I will advice you to complete your first hundred post and work hard very well if really you want to earn satoshi from the forum and don't violate the rules here. All the best

Until now, I have not got the money. I think after a while you work here, you will earn. Finish your work, and all this depends on you and your skills in writing and creating interesting topics with important ideas.