Will I get paid if comment more than once on same post? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adward Miles

Will I get paid if comment more than once on same post?

On 2/11/2021 at 10:14 AM, Ashii said:

If you comment twice on a topic, your second comment will be deleted by administration and only one comment will be counted by them. So don't do this mistake as it can cause your account ban or receive warning points.You will be paid for only one comment.

Thank you for these useful response on these topic atleast we will avoid making that mistake whenever we are making our post in the forum. I hope the newbies also understands these strategy and avoid it.

I don't really know if we can get paid for replying on same topic,but expectedly you ain't supposed to comment on a topic more than one time, not only if the re commenting is necessary

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I don’t think that you will gain anything from repeated comments except warning points. I think you can comment more than once if someone responds to your comment and then you reply to it. 

No, my friend, you cannot comment 20 times on the same post. You can comment once and your comment must be of value, but if someone reminds you of his comment, you can reply to him with another comment. 

Edited by Ali.zx
  • +4 1

On 22‏/1‏/2021 at 11:59, Adward Miles said:

مرحبا يا شباب! 

لقد كنت أتساءل عما إذا كنا قد علقنا عدة مرات على نفس الموضوع. هل سنتقاضى رواتبنا مقابل كل هذه التعليقات. مثل إذا قمت بالتعليق 20 مرة على نفس المنشور ، هل ستنجح أم لا؟

Hello dear
Try to stay away from this as much as possible because it might lead to banning you from the site, so be patient and don't always comment on the same post, read as much as possible, there are easy topics and you can help people if you commented on them ,and help yourself as well.

Hello my friend, No, it is not always possible to delete your post in most cases, but sometimes your participation will be counted, but on the condition that the comment is completely new and the speech mentioned in it does not apply with the first comment, so I advise you to write everything you know in one comment without repeating the same post

No, this comment will not be calculated and will not be paid for, and this is a good thing frankly so that we do not see many random comments on one post.

• +3 1

I haven't tried that yet. But according to my information, you will not be paid if you comment on the topic more than once, and you may be given a warning point.

• +2 1

Dear friend, I don’t think that you should post the same topic more than once, it may lead to your account being banned.  In addition, you have to participate in new topics so that everyone can benefit from your post, but if your posts are about the same topic, then this will not lead to any benefit and will be deleted, then there is no need to do that.  Share once on each topic

On 1/22/2021 at 2:59 PM, Adward Miles said:

Hello guys! 

I have been wondering if we comment multiple times on the same topic. Are we gonna get paid for all those comments. Like If I were to comment 20 times on the same post, will it work or not?

Dear I don't know about this because I think you will not get payment for that post because I have read that we should only make one post in one topic so I think we should avoid this thing that we should not make multiple comments in only one topic we should search other topics for making comments.

We can comments on one topic one time and can't make double. But to solve the problem which tag you in this post then you can make replies of this person. But we will get money on one topic and one post. If we are making comments on same post then we can't make more money. So read the rules if you are repeating this mistake without reason again and again then you can ban from this forum.

You can comment more than once on the same topic, but not 20 times.
And if you comment on a post for the second time, I don't think you will get paid, because a post can only be commented once. If you repeat, you will not be paid.
And when you comment on a topic and someone else writes a comment for you, you can reply to it on the same topic and you will get paid for both, but 20 responses on the same topic will get you suspended or blocked. Good luck to all members, thanks for this participation

This is, of course, against the laws. Not only will you not get the money, but you will get a warning point that may cause a ban

I think every topic is different Comments will be different when the topic is different.Anyone who selects a topic will shoot a good arrow and give his opinion.

Hello to all my dear friends my dear my point of you I think that if we will comment in same post I can't think that we will get paid because for same comment in same post the form is not paying us according to rules and regulation we don't have to comment more than one same post... So my dear friend be aware of that all four comment grateful be grateful...

It is not allowed to write more than one comment on the same post, in the event of repeated writing on the same post, the account may encounter problems such as getting a warning point, or a ban.

• +3 1

No, my friend, you will be paid if you comment only once .. If you comment on the same post 20 times, you may be warned or banned ..

• +3 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good at doing great work on this platform first thing I want to tell you that there were other I think if you comment second time Anas import you will not be paid for that

• +4 1

hello mate hope so you are doing well and dear no you cannot comment more than once on same post but if someone mentioned you in your comment then you can reply them but otherwise you cannot do that and also be careful about that because your account may be banned due to this i hope so you understand what i want to teach you thank you

I do not expect that you will be charged for commenting on the same post and you will be subjected to a ban so be careful my friend and try to avoid this topic Good luck my friend

My dear friend I don't think you get paid for those post which you comment twice on a topic or post. I suggest you don't do this if you do this continuously you may lead to get warning point or may be getting ban. I prefer you to chose different topics for commenting.

One of the rules of the forum is that you can comment only once on the same post
You will not get extra money when you comment more than once, but you will get warning points because this is against the rules of the forum

Hello my friend, you can not comment more than one response on the same topic, you have to blackberry on 20 posts and each post has one comment, unless someone reminds you of a comment of course you can reply to it, good luck in your work  

• +2 1

Incorrect, it is better to comment once on each post because commenting more than once is not helpful to you, you should review the forum rules and remember them well.