Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

There are many reason that some people earn very less amount.some people don't know english well and some people copy paste others comment and post.due to which their posts are not useful and theirs and account may be blocked or banned.please react my comment if you like it

Edited by ALEEM ALI

Mathelda.j

Till now i have been posting comments on others post but now i think that i have gathered alot of information so i can post my own topic now. 

As a new member now i am just replying topics. When i will have enough knowledge than I will start posting. Because you have to post good content if you want to be a respected member of this forum. 

Dear mate, I'm only replying to useful topics because I'm new on this forum. I have not created topics because to create topics, we should have full knowledge of working and good skills to prove ourselves. I will create topics when i will be senior member. 

• +1 1

Since I recently joined this forum, and after getting acquainted with the rules stipulated in the forum, to avoid deletion, your post should be very helpful, and as I gain knowledge from the forum, our experience in the field of cryptocurrencies will increase.

I can help, either by publishing new topics or just answering questions from other members. I have no difference between the two as long as I advise everyone.

• +2 1

In fact, I want to participate and create topics

I have a lot of information that is useful to beginners, so I participate more because I do not have enough information to qualify me to create a high-quality topic and therefore I am content with participation only.

• +2 1

Hello my friend

As a beginner I prefer to reply to the topics untill I get a good experience.

But if you have any questions don't be shy and creat a question topic.

Learn more and write well,that will get you a high rank profile.

Good luck.

I can help you by giving you advice that will avoid you deleting your posts, which is to search for new and interesting topics that are different from the rest of the topics here, and it is preferable to add to them the elements that attract the reader, and with this I think that you will succeed

• +1 1

Frankly the matter of fact I havent created any topic yet since I joined this forum because I can say that I'm still a newbie I'm not that good but I have the intention to create a topic when I have much experience.  As for replying topics I always reply to a topic that I can share my idea. 

• +3 2

I am a completely new member on this platform, , so I will tell that I am just replying to the post and not  writing my own topic, So  to come on the topic of others. 

Hi to everyone since I'm new started work in this platform still I'm comments on topics and learn lot of knowledge and information when I get lot of experience will create useful and knowledgeable topics

I still just write comments on posts and topics because I still a newbie here and I want to make knowledge to be professional in writing posts and topics. I don't know if there is aney difference with earning between writing topics or writing comments. I hope the old members help us to know information about  the different. 

• +3 1

In the beginning, I prefer to participate and respond to other people's topics, but of course I want to publish topics and discuss them, but after gaining experience and ideas that fit the forum

It relies upon you that what would you like to post a theme or a remark. Indeed, I do feel trouble in making new themes since they will get erased as a result of their substance. Yet, yes great themes gets more certain responses and because of it our standing goes on increment quickly. As far as I might be concerned, I'm simply zeroing in on making remarks since it is not difficult to do and work

On 1/21/2021 at 9:25 PM, Dria said:

I certainly do both of this but since my topics have been deleted for the reason that i really don't know, i guess i will just reply to other users topic often. It is so hard to create or think topics and then when you created, it will just get deleted at the end. So now i am thinking if will continue just to reply others topic. What is your idea about this? 

Hello my dear friend i think your topic will not enough of them that’s why always deleted, for me think your mind where you are good enough. 

• +3 1

Actually I am new crypto. So, I am just replying topics now. But Post and replying both are important for gain knowledge. I will start posting after few days because at present time i have lack of experience. 

Dear friend this forum provide us very important information about posting here and comments here. But i only comments on posts only not creating a post itself. Because comments on posts are very important so try to learn more and more on posts to earn more money  .best of luck 

For the beginners,they must first respond to the articles only and read carefully how to write the articles and in the advanced stages they start writing articles because the article must have certain characteristics so that it is not deleted

I am into both things because both things are really helpful for experience.I learn alot of things from this.I gain so much information.Both things are so productive.

Greetings, my friend, I think that we should continue to try and work hard to get a satisfactory result and never give up because we gain a lot of knowledge and pleasure in our work.

My dear friend, I hope you are well. I firmly believe that if you abide by all the rules and instructions stipulated by the forum and do not exceed them, then inevitably none of your posts will be removed. I wish you all success.

• +1 1

Hello mate, so I have not been into cryptotalk for long periods of time, so obviously I have not created much topics, and it's probably de to the fact that all the topic I have in mind have already been discussed, but nevertheless, I am doing some research to get some new topics.

Here both things are beneficial if we make him a topper of Pisces or comment, both are beneficial for us. But the topic we create should be the one we have and the best topic Otherwise we should just comment and read and read the comments of the people so that we can do it from here But we are given the money to try to create the topic because we are distributing our unique knowledge  there.