Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbay4u

Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic?

If a post is available for comment then You will definitely get payment for doing a useful comment at it so it doesn't matter how much old the post is. Good luck.

I think that it will be paid, my friend, as long as the answer is correct and effective, and the supervisors still have not stopped publishing it, so it is effective and it will be paid. I hope that my answer is correct.

• +2 1

Hello dear mate, In my opinion, there is no problem/restriction if you comment on any of the old topic if it is open and you will be get paid for commenting if your comment gains positive reputation.

Of-couse  mate you will get your payment no matter what  how many time has past since the post is posted so do good work here and you will be paid and don't break any rules even if you comment on a post which is 2 year old you will get paid

• +1 1

There are more chances of you getting paid for a comment you made on a slightly older post, since one thing is sure about older posts that they are not going to get deleted any time soon. They are verified ones and hence safe to comment on. You have no fear of your comment getting deleted if the post is older. 

Edited by Sheshimmers

Of course you should get paid for it and if you post one on this website, you get paid for it even if you posted it a year earlier, so if you post one for one poor and complete a hundred posts and then post, you get paid for that post a week later if it is valuable and counted, regardless of how much the post is. When you write the message, it was either old or it was when you wrote it.

Regardless of the number of posts,

Yes, the system will pay you for commenting on a post, regardless of whether the publication is old or recent, but the comment must take into account the rules and regulations set here.

Have a nice day 

• +3 1

Whether the matter is old or not, it does not matter. If you do not comment on this topic twice, you will be paid for your post. You can comment on old topics. No problem. Just comment according to the rules so that the post is effective. That's enough.

• +1 1

Yes you would get paid for replying on a year old topic, so long as a topic is still in display from any of the section, then it means that it is still valid and would be paid for. But still the newer topics are also much, you just need to adjust how you want them to appear.

I don't think commenting on an old topic is a problem,because the only thing that counts is the  topic's quality and usefulness,not the time it spent in the forum,if you see the topic as useful content then don't hesitate to comment on it

The sincere answer is yes,  you would be paid for posting in some old topics even if it is a post made 2 years ago,  as long as the post is still appearing,  it means thatbkt is still valid,  so you can post on the.,  but there are many new topics too that you can comment on. 

• +1 1

Well asked mate. Any hope you doing well. There is no problem for posting the old post. You can post at any content. Either old or new. The main thing is that stand to the rules and regulations of this forum. Thank you. 

• +2 1

Don't worry, my friend, you will get your reward if you comment on an old topic, the age of the post does not matter, the important thing is that your comment is good and not contrary to the laws of the forum so that it is not deleted, and that it receives a good reputation .

• +4 1

I do not think there is a problem in commenting on old topics, regardless of the age of these topics, but I personally prefer to comment on modern topics and that is beneficial to you. This is just my opinion.

I sincerely believe that, since I am a participant in this, I have commented on old and new publications at the same time, and I have received payment from these simultaneously, being honest if possible, but it is much faster to get qualifications is in the publications Latest "Hot" posts, this is the best possible solution for ratings.

Well, my friend, in fact the topics remain important, no matter how old or recent .. The terms and rules in this forum provide for commenting on topics regardless of the date of this topic .. Yes, you will be paid for comments and a good reputation .. I wish you good luck

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend will definitely pay you for the comment you hang on any post that was old and good. But you should know that comments must be helpful and has obtained the ratings are positive this is the most important step to pay you for the comment. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +1 1

Welcome, of course, you will receive payments for every post that achieves a positive evaluation, whether it is a year old or even more, so do not be afraid that your comment gets one positive evaluation until you are paid 200 satoshi

Yes, my friend, you will be paid no matter if the post is old, but your comment on the topic must be good, positive and useful, and you must get support and reviews from other members to get a reward

Dear friend, I do not think that there are restrictions on this thing. I think that only when you make useful posts on the topic at hand and get positive reviews, the system will pay you regardless of the age of the post so do not worry my friend only do the useful posts and get reviews and you will get profits

Hello dear friend, I hope you are all right, and I want to tell you that I have seen a few new posts, where a lot of people comment on the last post for one year so you can comment on those posts that you get paid for those posts, thank you for your question.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Well I'm a begginer actually and according to what I heard they said that you can comment on an order topics and their no restrictions for that. But just try to choose a useful topics that you can share your own experience.

Yes, my friend, you will get the profits in exchange for the comments you are working on, and there is no specific age for the publications placed inside the forum. You just have to work hard to get the positive ratings because they help us receive the profits from the forum and thank you

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you my friend is it okay to comment on publications, as long as you wanted and helpful comments and to the paper publication and increase the level of experience that emphasizes share ideas and information with others and that's something, right seek us to the road of success.

• +2 1