Be alert please if you want to safe. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MT khan

Be alert please if you want to safe.

There are many fraudsters in the crypto world, so we have to beware of them, especially beginners, because they are easy to hack and manipulate with the presence of fake profits that the thief lures them into entering and stealing personal data and money.

Oh my God. It looks really dangerous to have the message for joining new groups on Telegram application. We all are want to thanks to you because you have shared your bad experience with losing your Telegram account. We are really sad for it, but it is good to us knowing about this scam from your post.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My dear friend, thank you very much for humble awareness, It is a very sad thing. I beg you all members to open any of these links and do not work on it and create an account, You may be cheated and your account may be lost, And nowadays these crimes are increasing, day by day, so be careful

• +1 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters, so be careful. You should not respond to the spammers for any reason. Do not give your personal information to anyone. Never trust strangers, whatever the reasons. Knowledge is the basis of success, so you must focus on knowledge.

We thank you for providing these tips and sharing your experience with us. We must be certain that there are many fraudsters looking to swindle and defraud us in this area, so we must be careful.

We must be very careful of all the people who are on the internet, we do not know their intentions and if these are only to scam us we do not have to trust anyone on the internet, I say it from the experience I have about internet scams, for All this we must be very careful not to make mistakes and report these people before they can scam someone else.

thanks for your advice
Many try to penetrate the pages and carry out fraudulent operations to steal the fees of others, and this is unacceptable and these people must be exposed to avoid the rest of them falling into their trap that they set up.

thanks dear for sharing this scammed websites with us and people should report against this websites so that this scammed will not no more scam anybody so dear awareness is the best in order to keep safe from these websites we should also share these kinds of websites with other members of cryptotalk so that we will not join this websites and protect ourselves from this

• +4 1

Thank you so much for sharing this post. 

Any new member would fall in this trap and get hacked. We should report this kind of posts to reduce their activity in the forum. 

Thanks again for warning us. 

• +2 1

We are facing a lot of deceptive posts in the encryption forums that aim to steal our accounts through fake links, so I suggest that you report them so that the moderators remove them and ban the member permanently.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable warning. You have helped us in this detailed explanation about one of the malicious fraud methods with which they deceive us. You deserve a positive evaluation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing information about safe system on cryptotalk yes save first things is very need at this time because number of cameras are here on this platform and they try to reveal our personal information we should getting white from them

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, I agree with you.  We need to be alert to stay safe.  If you post incorrectly, our id may be banned.  So if we want to keep our id safe, we have to be alert and work according to the right rules.

On 1/21/2021 at 5:17 PM, MT khan said:

Dear friends below I have mentioned the screen short, don't try to join this group this guy will hack you account at the same time because I have a proof I have tried to join but my telegram account was hacked by this member therefore this my advice in advance don't try.

Screenshot_2021-01-21-16-07-06.png

Screenshot_2021-01-21-16-14-27.png

First of all thank you so much for letting us know about this scammers. Scammers are really dangerous and they everywhere so it's really hard to recognise them. Most of the scammers are from telegram so i always try to avoid telegram offers. We should be more careful from them.

You do not have to trust anyone in the crypto world, be careful and thank you for alerting the members to not falling into this trap, and for your Telegram account you can restore it. This is not a problem. Contact the support team, confirm your number, and then your account will be restored.

It is good that you share your experience with everyone, this will keep us away from scammers trying to penetrate our accounts. Thank you for sharing that.

my dear friend thank you for alerting us you have to be aware of such kind of scammer they hack your account and you don't even know what happened with you.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. There are many of these groups who hack our devices, steal everything in them, and rob our money. We must be careful when we want to enter any group and we must ask about the group before we join it. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Off course dear safety is my first priority we must focus on safety guidelines.This can be happen through our strong password and save and secure account.In this way we can avoid from these miss happens.

Thank goodness friend that you have done this topic because now if we can be careful and we are already warned and not fall into or not join that group that only wants or tries is to get everything we have or that we have achieved with effort so now we are warned so that we do not fall into that group that is going to hack us.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for alerting us, you are right. You should not trust strangers. This is the first working rule here, and you must be careful and stay away from what is strange or fraudulent. I advise you to take caution. My friends, my love for everyone.

Hello my friend
Thank you for the content and for the advice with which we can avoid these scammers. Every member and beginner of this forum should also learn how to avoid these scammers so that their accounts are not hacked and their money stolen.
Because fraudsters exist in all locations, and we must beware of them

• +2 1

Thanks for your topic my friend,there are alot of sites and groups who try to cheat us and steal our money, so we have to be aware of any site we join in order not to fall as a victim to those scammers. 

Friend, thank you for making this topic now, thanks to you if I can or can we be safe since I am informed thanks to your information about that group that is scamming.

There are a lot of people who try to steal and swindle others in this field. We must avoid such groups and fraudulent people because it is possible to lose everything we gain.