What difference can you feel after working here ? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mufri Jifri

What difference can you feel after working here ?

Missing a lot of money on this forum There is a routine that you do every day .And when I start less, I'm in a hurry to finish it. And when I finish my work, I feel very light .There is no end to happiness.

Greetings, my dear friend, I am very happy and excited after I worked in this forum and changed my daily system as it became in a permanent activity and organization of time and work hard and my strong desire to gain information and experience in the world of encrypted currency and everything related to this forum

welcome my friend
Yes, I agree with you
I was wasting my time doing nothing and taking my money from my family
Now I search, invest my time, collect information, gain experience and money, and work hard to improve my English by spending most of the time commenting and reading articles on the forum

اهلا وسهلا صديقي. Welcome my friend, knowing that not much has passed for me to join the world of encryption, but I learned from him how to be patient to achieve my goals and how to divide time on a regular and positive basis as my experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies increased I wish all the new members what is best through the forum good luck 

اهلا وسهلا صديقي. Welcome my friend, knowing that not much has passed for me to join the world of encryption, but I learned from him how to be patient to achieve my goals and how to divide time on a regular and positive basis as my experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies increased I wish all the new members what is best through the forum good luck 

• +2 1

Greetings to you, my friend, for me, I have already changed things in order to organize my life and time has become valuable to me and I have been very excited to work here, especially when I search on the Internet for everything new and has valuable knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Welcome, my dear friend, and thank you for your important participation. I joined this forum and now I feel happy to gain experience, knowledge and improve the English language.

• +1 1

I feel lucky to here in this wonderful platform of crypto talk because I'm learning a lot of things about crypto world as well as along with learning process I am earning good money to pay my learning process is something which you gives you to learn many things about those you don't have much knowledge and information. So feel happy to work here.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, there is a difference and this difference is positive as I have mastered the English language more and have increased my experience in this field and I earned money too.

• +2 1

Missing a lot of money on this forum There is a routine that you do every day .And when I start less, I'm in a hurry to finish it. And when I finish my work, I feel very light .There is no end to happiness.

Since I entered the site I was very actively active and gave the greater value and became very practical and practiced when you know that the site is very safe

It feels good to find additional work to earn money..this makes you feel secure about securing your future even though it takes effort and patience in order to achieve success and it needs more time, adherence to laws, not rushing and making new friends

I used to waste my free time on ordinary things for their own benefit, but now I work in my spare time here in this forum and earn money for my work and gain experience, knowledge and information.

• +3 1

On 1/21/2021 at 1:34 PM, Mufri Jifri said:

Hello friends, I hope its been a while since you joined cryptotalk. And there must be difference after working here. Gor me, I've been started to learn about cryptocurrency, I'm introduced to cryptoworld. And I can feel my typing skills and communication skill all changed. I feel so glad about being in this community. Can you guys share your thoughts.

Firstly I want to say that actually I accidentally joined this forum on the request on my friend which was already working on this plate forum..in my opinion it was just same and fake one like others but I joined it.. After joining this forum I realized that I was wrong about this forum.. It was not like others.. It is wonderful to work on it.. I am on this forum for almost one month.. Now I am very happy to work on it.. I am getting my earnings and also learned a lot of new things from this plate forum. 

• +1 1

Hi dear friend,

I just want to say I'm very happy after come here. This platform gives a lot of knowledge about digital currency and some other aspects related to this business. I remain busy in this platform and now it's becoming my habit.

Happy for you. Since I joined this business, I have mastered the organization of my time and increased my experience and information a lot about cryptocurrencies and I am really happy with that and I have learned a lot from the experiences of the members here.

• +2 1

I feel that I am becoming more helpful and more cooperative
This site allows you to share experience and knowledge with others in addition to earning Bitcoin
It has become more experienced in the field of cryptocurrency, trading and investing

To become an expert in the world's encrypted currency, you will not stop working here and permanent research on knowledge in this area to become able to profit from here

Joining this forum improves a lot of things like the English language, my ability to communicate from everyone here, gain experience and useful information, and a lot of useful things, I am really happy to be here. 

• +1 1

This is true, my friend, the first step is always difficult and then it becomes easy, and this applies also to work here in the forum, because with the passage of time you become fast in creating topics and commenting on posts, and the work becomes easy and fast.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, you are right. We gain many experiences from this forum, for example strengthening the English language, learning patience, taking knowledge, increasing experience, and collecting money for a better life.

• +1 1

Oh my friend, my knowledge really got better by joining this forum.

I became able to enter into a discussion on the topics of cryptocurrencies and I think with the days I will be an expert no.

All my friends are amazed at the amount of information I have, and even my language and writing have gotten better after I entered this forum.

It really feels great to feel yourself improving your skills every day and outperforming everyone else

• +1 1

I have become more confident that nothing is impossible. We must be able to learn everything we want to learn. I have had much experience in the world of coding, and my linguistic and writing skills have improved, and I now feel that I am ready to learn anything.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
In fact, since I joined this platform, many changes have occurred in my life I have transformed from a lazy person to an active and successful person, in addition to the many information I got about cryptocurrencies.

Before I worked here on this forum I used to work at different times and different days from time to time before I did not work permanently and there was no financial security in my life, but after I found this forum I felt I feel much more comfortable than before

It’s totally better suited to my life

For me, I add to myself daily new information about digital currencies, and I enjoy spending my time in this forum, which is one of the best forums that provide accurate information about digital currencies.