What difference can you feel after working here ? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mufri Jifri

What difference can you feel after working here ?

I am working on crypto I fell that is good opportunity for me that i Can  earn money  for pocket money .i am also student of markitng i am also getting knowledge about markitng i  give benefit me i am also enjoy .their are much difference from another working.

Since I started working on this wonderful forum.  I gained many important skills and information.  I learned a lot about digital currencies, investment and trading methods.  My english has improved greatly.  My time became full of useful things.  My skills in dialogue and writing articles improved.  I also earn some money that helps me buy my basic necessities.

Hello everyone, after starting to work on the cryptotalk platform, I feel a feeling of security and comfort, because whenever I finish a day of work within the forum, I feel that I leave a significant contribution in the different topics, where I have the opportunity to publish, I am also aware that after seven days, I will obtain an income from my work, where it will allow me to solve some basic needs, and it is something that I will always count on.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My life have changed after joining this forum. My writing and communicating skills are increasing day by day. And it has also helped me to learn about crypto currency and we can also learn and earn at same time on this forum.

This is a very nice question. Thank you. In fact, I have felt a lot of difference here. For example, I have been able to learn English here, which I could not have done before. Here I have been able to gain mental knowledge. Also, I have been able to gain knowledge along with income. I feel very happy here. 

Yes, I have been working on this forum for the last two weeks.  And since then I’ve learned a lot of new things from this forum.  I’m getting a better knowledge of cryptocurrencies and I’m also getting paid and my typing skills are getting better and I’m getting the perspective of different people around the world.  My communication is getting better because of conversations with others.  This forum is all about learning.

Hello, my experience is short because recently I am in the forum is that I have gathered knowledge and skills that I did not think I could do but with patience I realize that only I set the limits for knowing, when I entered the forum I just wanted to win money and over the months I found that there were other opportunities and since I am intelligent I took them without thinking and I am very happy about it because it has opened up other paths for me and I can already visualize new horizons.

• +1 1

The best I can feel is that when I finish I feel that I am doing a good job and that every day I am learning many new things about the world of cryptocurrencies that is why I really like working in this forum friends.

I can tell you that I have been in the crypto world for more than 1 year and here in the forum I have barely 1 month, I can assure you that this month publishing and reading to others the difference is noticeable, I feel that I have learned very quickly about things that I did not know yet, it is great to be able to acquire that knowledge that is so necessary to be a person that generates profits in its operations, it is necessary to always enrich our mind.

• +3 1

Hello friend in my case I am noticing the difference I joined this forum without having the slightest knowledge of what cryptography was and now I handle basic conepto I still have to learn but this forum has helped me a lot to understand each concept that is handled in the crypto world.

• +1 1

My dear friend I work in this platform just for last three weeks and I get a lot of knowledge from this website and also gain a experience about cryptocurrency. 

• +3 1

The difference that today I find that my English is more fluent and that not only can you earn money on this platform but it also opens up ways for you to what the world itself is, you just have to have an open mind to want to accept the changes I am happy to belong to the forum.

Spending time studying and working in this forum changes us a lot. Working in this forum changes our thinking and creates a passion in us to work hard and achieve.

During my work on Cryptotalk I have learned alot about Cryptotalk currency and my English growing up. Iam enjoying to read member's posts and learn from it . And iam exiting to start earning money to feel more enjoy.😁

• +5 1

With the good amount of rewards cryptotalk forum pays to members for participation daily keeps members motivated and happy consistently doing the work. To some extent if a member miss a single day without posting will be regretting

Ohh. There are many benefits here. This forum is all about learning and I am grabbing benefits with both of my hands. . I am getting good knowledge about crypto currencies and also receiving my payment . And I can feel my typing skills and communication skill all changed. I feel so glad about being in this community.

• +2 1

The difference is in almost everything. Thinking and how to find a solution to matters. This is how it works. Better. I hope that all sites become meaningful and help people find more simple solutions. 

I did not know about this form at all. A friend of mine told me to use this forum. Then I used it myself and from here I got a complete information about the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a very good currency, but before coming to this forum, I did not have an know about cryptocurrency at all But I got a lot of information about what cryptocurrency is And what are its benefits 

On 1/21/2021 at 1:34 PM, Mufri Jifri said:

Hello friends, I hope its been a while since you joined cryptotalk. And there must be difference after working here. Gor me, I've been started to learn about cryptocurrency, I'm introduced to cryptoworld. And I can feel my typing skills and communication skill all changed. I feel so glad about being in this community. Can you guys share your thoughts.

After joining crpto talk i feel happy.

And now i am able to wmhamce my abilities by learning from others perspective.

So, why not using this platform in building your skills.

The diversion of expression is there os much more and i have not found anywhere on internet.

Most of the persons speak naturaly.

Use their own stuff to express and guide others.

Its mich more hood for all of us.

To be here is just a more advancing period for me.

Well as for me u feel fulfilled and very much equipped with the knowledge if new ideas and regulations which prepares me for the mission and vision I set to achieve for my self.

• +2 1

A short while ago I finished 100 posts The basics from its time to now I feel that I have gained a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and the crypto world. Really, it's a great platform.

• +1 1

Yes friends, after working on this platform, there has been a change in me that I feel like I am doing more writing skills and where I feel that I am a very good  writer .

Well the moment i am dine working here for the fay, I feel fulfilled and I'm also equipped with the best of knowledge which prepares me for cryptography related work.

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this post. I wish you all success in this forum. We ask everyone to publish such topics and talk about their experience on this honorable platform.

• +5 1