What difference can you feel after working here ? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mufri Jifri

What difference can you feel after working here ?

The difference is very big if you come to the forum for the first time and if you can compare yourself after spending a long time, you will see that you know more in the beginning than you can get this big thing.

I am new on this forum. But i am feeling very good because this forum increases your grip in English language. This forum also increase your vocabulary. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Work hard is key to the success. I am making our posts useful and helpful to the other members.

It's amazing when you see yourself working, making money, and making a living every day. It’s a great and great thing, I worked sometimes at different times and different days, I worked occasionally and different days,

Yes dear i feel many difference in my self to work here i increase my learning and increase knowledge here. I also work here it in increase my communication skills and writing skill .here i see many important posts to increase my knowledge 

I am just beginner in this forum and my feeling is fantastic because I get very useful information specially related about cryptocurrencies because my dream is become a cryptocurrency ttader and I think I am in right direction if you can continue you are good work in this forum you will definitely achieve your goals with the help of this forum

Although I am here Three days only, I noticed to change, I started to learn about the world of encrypted currencies and learn how to discuss people in this area as my time began to be compatible with the most helpful things

The difference between working in this forum and working outside it is that this forum is very easy and does not require much time and effort, nor long working hours like working in the real world.

I want to tell you that I am loving this forum. I am gaining knowledge about Crypto world. I am also earning from this forum. It is a great platform for all students like me. I am earning money and I can use it in my further studies.

Thank you.

It's been a while since I've joined here.It feels good to be able to work here in the meantime. This forum is a great place to gain knowledge where we get new information.  Which helps to keep pace with technology in the future. Working here really makes me feel different.Cryptotalk is an excellent forum.

Although my experienced improved and I know a lot of things by staying here in this forum and the community but I would never say that the forum has changed me though because it is not easy to get the change and accept it.

Dear I feel very good to join here. When I started work here i increase my learning experience and knowledge. I also increase my writing skill and knowledge. I feel very better to work here I earn coins and know about cryptocurrency it really change my life 

Since when i become a member of this forum, I realise many things have change on me, I seriously no how to read and write I become perfect with those things all,and I changed from lazy parson to hard worker in life, and u also feel good with that seriously, isn't even no how to thank cryptotalk.

This forum is exceptional as it provides the member with opportunities to develop his language skills and also allows to gain the many useful and non-repetitive information related to the crypto world

• +2 1

Hello mate. Actually I am recently joined in this platform but in this small time the difference I can feel but not a big difference is happened but a small difference is happened in the daily timing.

At first I used to think that this work would be very boring .Because of this i didn't want to do it .But i'm happy when i started .Sleep well after work .

This forum improves a lot of your abilities. After I started working here in the forum, I now know a lot about cryptocurrency and I can discuss it with my friends. In addition, my knowledge of the English language has improved.

I also agree with you, my English has improved more and become better at writing blogs and comments, and most importantly, I have some knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I have been working on this forum for one year and ever since then i have learned a whole bunch.I am learning how to communicate with others.I learn how to do investment and trading.I learn how to work in a team.

• +1 1

We can feel free after working on it. When we work complete on it. It is not easy to work. We manage to time. And try to best topic share with you. If your payment is slow then upset. Their are many reason for this. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Its a good experience while doing work here as i am getting knowledge about crypto world  as i am spending more time here which are definitely very beneficial for me as this forum providing me much information and i am improving myself also.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend
I did not have any information about digital currencies before joining this wonderful forum and now I know a lot about digital currencies

i am working in this forum from last one  year and feel comfortable still to work here ..as this forum friendly to all of us and daily we can discuss here about crypto information .. as well we are here to help the newbie because they are confused to learn about the forum rule..

Well, I do not consider cryptotalk as my place of work, but this is how I got the initial capital for trading and the necessary knowledge for this.

The difference between it became very clear between the graves, when you are active in this forum, you can do a lot when you learn things that take screams on the forum here. They help some of them. This is the most wonderful thing about the topic.

• +5 1

Of course my friend, I feel good after I started working on this forum because I did not do anything. I liked to work in cryptocurrencies, and after I started working in cryptography, I felt good because I gained a lot of knowledge.