Imagination is more important than knowledge ! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

Imagination is more important than knowledge !

Certainly, this is true, my friend. If no one could imagine the plane, he would not have thought of inventing it. Also, in the field of cryptocurrencies, at the beginning they were just fantasies, and now they are reality.

I somehow agree with you my friend because you have created good topic that imagination is more important to gain knowledge so you have set right because if we have imagination in our mind and we will try to gain more knowledge this is the rule of learning.

Imagination is always in the foreground, so we use it in order not to be limited to something, and this is evidence of the wide range of fields that the imagination raises, and you can define the field that interests you and gain knowledge in order to reach your goal

Dear friend I am agreed with you there isimagination is better than knowledge we should imagine this digital currencies because every day the value of these currencies is changed so if we looks good and it seems like that we will able to earn profit so that we should invest on this currency

My mate, have a wonderful day. I agree with you and endorse this concept because creativity turns into fact, and we can suggest an idea from our imaginations that will help the forum. I wish you the best of luck.

Actually imagination is in the 1st heading and then knowledge it's mean is that imagination is more important then knowledge . And when we imagine something then we get ability for getting knowledge . So both are necessary for achieving something.

No, it is not at all like that I have a lot more importance than imagination , but knowledge is more important if I talk about Imagination, then it is very less because we can achieve everything only after knowledge ,knowledge is every thing as well.

I'm one of the biggest admirers of Einstein's mind, he's awesome !!
The theory of relativity is a very complex theory for the human mind if it is learned for the first time. The scientist Albert Einstein has a mind that cannot be repeated, so I believe this saying

• +3 1

Dear you are right about this situation because imagination is a very beautiful thinking by your plans on your life on applying your work imagination is make most important role on your every work so my opinion for friend keep work hard and you also your dreams come true.

Good luck.❤️

Hello dear hope you are doing good and in this forum, honey you're right, I agree with you because our imagination will lead us to gain knowledge and information about your goal, dear, we know that before the invention and discover anything imagine scientists first these things and then they begin to search according to their imagination, so yes, the horses very important before taking any step.

• +1 1

Yes, imagination is the key to success, and each of us has a goal in his life that he draws with his imagination in order to achieve success in reality because imagination is what leads a person to explore, learn and achieve things

My dear, it is a significant physical participation, and I agree with you about it a great deal, but my dear, it depends on imagination when we put up a fiction that may disintegrate on the ground of reality through several things, which is the pursuit of this imagination and this goal in imagination when Einstein led to the emergence of knowledge to him in general.  He established great works by publishing only four papers. He changed the entire history of physics. Einstein was the best in the world of physics as a whole.

I completely agree with you, my friend. If we have a strong imagination for something and set a target for ourselves, we will be able to accomplish it. We put our lives on the line to achieve that thing, no matter how hard we have to fight for it or how many difficulties we have to face. And hopefully, there will come a time when we will be certain of our success. If we don't succeed, we should give up.

Imagination leads to more knowledge when we expand the scope of our thinking and imagine things that could happen with hard work, perseverance and patience. This will lead to an increase in our knowledge and when we dream of more success, we will achieve greater knowledge.

I do not much agree with you, with ofcourse my all respect to the scientest Albert because sometimes imagination is still imagination and do not turn to the real life or real action I mean , so I guess that our knowlegde is more important and more real too.

• +1 1

Imagination brings knowledge in most areas. When you imagine something like how water interacts with hydrogen molecules inside it gradually, you can through your imagination know it.

Hello gays.The words of the famous scientist Albert Einstein are literally true. Whatever we want to do, we have to plan for it first. This is called imagination. It helps us to understand how to do things beautifully and successfully. If we put our imagination to work on this platform, we will be able to work in a very smart way.

Yes, Imagination brings about life changing event. After imagination, one can seek for related knowledge to better experiment and proof one imagination to be true. I believe physical currency and even cryptocurrency was born out of imagination. But now, we use them in our day to day life

Yes, my friend, it is wonderful words
We have to nurture our thoughts and stimulate our thoughts in different ways, and imagination comes as much as we love the information we receive
We have to persevere and work well to develop our thinking and prove ourselves in the forum

Imagination is the ability that an individual has to project new situations or ideas that they cannot find in the real world and can build them based on the knowledge that they have stored in their mind. In Cryptocurrencies we have to work based on imagination and based on knowledge.

Yes, dear, I agree with you in general. The person has an imagination in general, a verified Lord who has a great knowledge, like what actually happened with Einstein. He kept imagining some things, but in the end, his right through the mathematics that he owned and the physics he was working with and he changed the history of physics in general so dear I see People should put a great imagination that sets a plan to achieve it and works for it in the end. Every imagination will come true. Thank you very much.

The imagination is opened the mind more than knowledge if your mind is closed you can't have knowledge and learn but with imagination you can expect the future and learn how to get it and use the mind to create ,that's true I'm agree with that..

Reasonable imaginations ensures stable knowledge. Because this give rise to effective and beneficial ideas on how to understand a problems as well provide solutions for handling. In simple term no imagination no new knowledge to evolve.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Yes you are right, In my opinion i also think that imagination is more important than knowledge.Every person life has a goal so that they can also reach their goal.If you active your imagination in cryptocurrency you will get a good benefit.